Chapter 13 – Leaving
187 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Another week passed for me. All I have done in this one week was to train my transformation ability. It was slow, but I kept it slow on purpose since there was no need to rush.

 

A few days ago I finished with my right arm. While it is a slow process, now I can actually change its bone density along with shape. With that success I immediately switched to my left hand and this time it only took a few hours to get used to it. So I switched my attention to my legs. The more I got used to this process the faster it was going.

 

For all intents and purposes as I could directly tell my body what to do it should have been easier but it was not. So I had thought about it and came to a conclusion. My problem was not a physical one but a mental one.

 

All my life I had lived in a singular form and that was so deeply ingrained into my mental framework that when I started doing changes that mental block was stopping me. “ Of course it is only one's self that is one's greatest hurdle to overcome. ” As my mental picture of myself was less rigid and I started to work on my legs it only kept getting easier and soon this week came to an end.

 

Today I had decided on finishing earlier and when I came home I saw a big surprise.

All this time I had kept my Sphere of Perception at half strength so I could detect a lot of stuff in a 30m radius around me. When my home was enveloped and a certain room came into my perception I saw a certain little sister doing something.

 

Noticing that she noticed me I pulled my perception back so as to not bother her. ` Haha, she must have not expected me to come home this early. Ha, the nasty side effect of habits. It never comes when one expects it. `

 

With my perception turned off it was a bit weird feeling like a normal being again. To not be conscious of everything around you. I had grown so used to it that it really became a habit of mine.

 

Ignoring my little sister I went for a shower but soon another surprise came. Deep inside me the window that Ii had imagined for our link opened and through it came feelings of love and lust. ` Hmm, with the training we did last week she should have a lot more control of what she sends me. So that can only mean that she's doing it on purpose. Hehe, fine if you want me to watch I will. `

 

Still being under the shower I opened my perception and immediately focused my attention on Amila. There on her bed she was with only half her clothes on and the most important parts are visible. One of her hands was on her chest and the other in between the legs. ` Ha, playing with yourself consciously while knowing your brother can watch you. How naugthy. I wonder what happened that brought her over the edge. `

 

This time my shower was unusually long. While I had not played with myself I did observe in quite the details. And that's all that happened. ` I could have done many things but I didn't. `

 

Done with the shower, the day slowly came to an end. When morning came and I was preparing everything for the day I saw my little sister wake on her own and get ready to. Once she was down I didn't say a thing but neither did she and soon we were on our way. Another jog for her up the mountain and I had her working on imaging and emotion transmission.

But for intents and purposes while I had been working on my transformation I occasionally looked back at her and wondered what set her off. ` Maybe I should talk to her about it. Ok, a lunch it will be.

 

So when lunch came and we were sitting beside each other I initiated the conversation.

“ Last night you did it on purpose didn't you? ” When that said I had looked her in the face and immediately saw her turn red but she didn't say a thing and just nodded.

“ It's ok, I don't mind but I am curious as to what brought it up. I am sure I don't need to mention that all that we did so far was for you to be able to control yourself so something like last night does not happen. ” Again I looked at her and waited for her to answer.

 

“ I,I did as you asked. I spent the week with my friends. It was a good week. We did a lot of things. ” Ah, I could feel a BUT coming. “ But after i spent the time with them it all felt different. ”

 

I nodded for her to continue. “ At first I had fun with them. We talked a lot and did a lot of things but one thing never changed in all that time. It all felt a bit boring, I think is the best word for it. Yes, boring as if the thing we did had less meaning to me then before. ”

 

She stopped there and just looked at me with a questioning look. I nodded and started explaining. “ The reason you have felt like that is easy to explain. With all that you experienced you have acquired a change in perspective. Your sight is no longer restricted to the mundane and saw a glimpse of the wide world, even if that is but a tiny little crack through which you saw it. It is still enough to change you. ”

 

A fearful look appeared on her face but at the same I felt a yearning for more. “ It's good you felt that. In fact those perspective shifts happen to us all the time, it's just that they usually happen later when we start to make mistakes in life and only then realise how good we had it. Yours only came earlier and without the mistake and that is a good thing. You will only realise the full spectrum of that shift later but that can wait. What I am more interested in is what brought last night forth? Care to explain that? ”

This time her face turned a share more red. “ You don't have to be embarrassed. Tell me I am curious. ” Seeing her still hesitant I nodded to encourage her to speak to me. “ All this time when I had spent time away from you brother I had felt as if I was naked and without protection from you. I had grown used to having your gaze on me all the time that when it was gone I felt lonely. As if my brother is no longer with me. ” Taking her time to gather her thoughts, I didn't interrupt her. “ And, and to not feel that anymore I did my best to comfort myself. ”

 

Giving her a second i nod. “ It's a good reason. Don't let it bother you but you still didn't tell me why you sent me all those feelings with an invitation if I might add. ”

 

Now even redder. “ When I was d, doing it and suddenly felt your gaze on me in the middle of it all while having that pose it brought feelings of embarrassment on me like nothing before. But at that moment I remembered all that you told about your ability and how you had seen all of me before, it brought me over the edge and at that moment I didn't care at all about anything. All I wanted was for my brother to embrace me, even if it only happened in my head. ” Still with a red face she continued. “ At that moment the door I used to imagine for our link opened on its own and I took the initiative to send everything I had felt at that moment. ”

 

` I guess this can be explained as bad timing on my part, or should i say good timing. ` I did not immediately reply but gave her a moment to calm down. ` This is a good moment for me to decide to. If I continue this I am pretty sure I already know the ending of it. The question now is, do I want to bang my little sister or not? `

 

While i was contemplating this all Amila did was look at me as if knowing i was about to make a big decision. “ Amila, I will be clear with you. If and I mean a big IF, that you want for a physical relationship I won't deny a beautiful little sister like you. But first I will tell you a few things before you make your decision. ”

 

“ Listen closely. Right now to you I appear as if I am the World, as if I am your everything but that is not the truth. It is not your fault if you can't perceive anything around you properly. It is mine. One of the reasons I had initiated this training with you is to show you a wider World but it seems that I only made a bigger shadow on you. Are you with me so far? ” Seeing the nod I continue. “ Before school begins you and I will be training real hard here. I will teach you anything I think you will need to know in that short amount of time. After that you will go back to school and live out your remaining school life with the best of intentions to leave behind the best memories you can think of. ” I held my hand to stop her from asking anything. “ Before you ask me anything let me tell you something. When school starts or maybe a bit later I will leave home. ”

 

“ Leave? ” Immediately came a cry. “ Yes, I will leave our home. I will go on a journey to experience the wide World and I won't come back for quite some time. I do not know how long but it won't be less than 1 year for sure. In the time frame I will be gone you will live your life as best as possible without me so that my shadow will not influence you as much. ” As an added bonus I add. ” Only after I have come back will we have the same conversation we had now and then we will decide if I am still thought of the same in your thoughts. ”

 

After that I didn't give her the chance to reply. I immediately stood up and went back to my transformation exercise. Soon the day passed without a word from Amila. Few days later my father called me over for a talk. “ Your sister told us of your decision to leave us and go travel the World. ” He stated what he was told. “ Is that true? ”

I gave a big nod and explained. “ Yes, it's time I go see the world. I want to experience everything it has, the good and the bad. ”

“ I see. ” He was quiet for a while. “ And how will you do that? You do know that it will not be cheap no matter how you wish to do it. Are you thinking I will give you the money for that? ”

Shaking my head I denied it. “ No, don't worry about that. Money will not be the problem. Don't bother asking I won't tell you how, but do know I won't be doing anything bad, probably. ”

 

` Haha , his eyebrow twitched at the probable statement. Well it won't be a probably as it will be definitive that I bash a few heads here and there but he does not need to know that. `

 

“ Fine, I won't ask about the money. But do tell me how you think you will do this? Where will you go first? ” I knew he wanted to hear my input and how well I had thought about it.

 

“ Well, there are many ways but since you're wondering about it do know I wont be going by plane or car or bus. To do this I have thought to get myself a bike. The goal will be one of those adventure bikes you see on tv. Of course I will start low and go for a normal one. ”

“Motorbike? ” Nodding, I continued. “ With it I will be able to travel around for some time and get the money needed to get the better ones. Once I get it I will travel around wherever my fancy takes me. ”

“ I don't know son. That sounds more like wishplay then an actual plan. Are you sure about this? ” Looks like he's not convinced at all.

 

“ Look, I know you worry. But there is no need for that. Once I finish my preparations I will leave no matter what you say. ” I had already made my decision. This is more like informing then actually asking for their opinion.

 

“ Fine, do what you want. ” He just looked at me for a bit but then switched the topic. “ So why did you decide to go after the school year starts and what does it have to do with your sister? ”

“ Umm, Amila is a bit too dependent on me so I am leaving only after it starts as during this month I will work with her on her stamina and maybe teach her a few things about fights so she can ward off boys that come after her if it's needed. ” Telling him my thoughts may have set his mind at ease somewhat as I felt him relax. After that we had some nice topics to talk about but soon they were over and I took my leave.

 

Time went by and two weeks passed and I finally was able to change my physique enough. I didn't do full body transformation but only enough so that I wont be recognized at first glance.

` With time I'll be able to transform my full body, probably will work on gender change too. Can't wait to test that out. `

 

With that done it was time to work on another project I had in mind ever since I was able to project my Auril outside my body.

 

Auril Materialization or as a certain author called it Conjuration.

4