CHAPTER FOUR “THIS IS BECAUSE OF THAT LIN YU”
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Because of being nervous and scared earlier, Xie Xie drinks a whole 2 glass of water.

"W-What's with that guy? Is he really getting back at us? Should I rent to another place?" He murmured while his mind is calculating on the money inside his account. "It's not enough... I could not even get through this month with my money..."

He shook his head and tried to calm his self and forget what had happened earlier.

He eat his dinner and take a shower... To avoid his negative thinking, he lies down in bed and closes his eyes... But no matter what, he is so bother with it.

"That Lin Yu is really bad news! What should I do? What if he's planning to do something bad to me and my mother? No. No. He should have done it before." He brainwash himself. "Xie Xie, its fine... Everything will be okay... Sleep now..."

The poor guy Xie Xie sleep so late and even got a nightmare because of Lin Yu. So when he wakes the next morning, he doesn't have an energy to start the day.

After tidying his self, he went to his university.

Unlike any other students who have a friend to talk with in class, Xie Xie just mind his own business and because of his busy life, he could not join the fun with his former dorm mate and classmates. That is also the reason why he was always left behind.

Some think he's a snub and doesn't want to associate with them. This started when he's got a disagreement with one of his dorm mate.

 

"You think you're great?! You're not! Is it because you are a young master before that you judge us for being poor?!" one of his dorm mate named Zhou Xian.

"N-No, it's not that... I told you guys before; I can't afford to waste my time fooling around..." He said with a cold voice.

"Xie Xie, it's better for you to move... Anyway, it's not really a big deal if you live outside the university... The three of us is really uncomfortable when you're here."

Before Xie Xie could react, he saw his other two dorm mate nodding their heads.

"What now?! As in you want me to get out of here?!" His temper flared up all of a sudden. "The three of you were not the only one who's uncomfortable being here. Do you think I want to stay in this the same room as with you guys? You st***d--------"

Before he could finish his words, Zhou Xian already punches him in the face... Because of that, he also fights like crazy.

"You dare punch me in the face? This so called dorm mate of yours will beat you to death until you call me father!!!" Xie Xie said while punching Zhou Xian nonstop.

 

After that incident, he moved out. He doesn't know what happened but a lot of people learned about the fight. And there were some talks about him of being a snub and a tyrant circulated in their department.

Xie Xie doesn't have time with these kinds of gossips. He also didn't want to explain himself to those people who don't even know his struggles.

During the lecture, Xie Xie is so sleepy but still listens attentively to the professor discussing in front. This is his major subject, so he could not afford to miss the important and even the smallest details of the discussion.

 

After class, Xie Xie saw Zhou Xian with the other students looking at him and laughing... He just ignores them and walks away. He still has a part time job and he doesn't want to be late and have his salary deducted.

He went to the coffee shop and starts his work... Though he lacks sleep, he can't just laze around.

"Xie Xie, what did you do last night? You look like a haggard person with lack of sleep..." Zhang Wei jokingly asks him... "Don't tell me that you took another job again?"

He just smiled at Zhang Wei and in his mind, "This is because of that Lin Yu!"

When his work is done, he said goodbye to Zhang Wei who's got more hours of work than him.

Outside the coffee shop, a car stops in front of him again and this is that the same car who stopped him yesterday.

He saw the window on the backseat opened and before he could react, Lin Yu said to him, "Get in."

Xie Xie got nervous once again. He gulped his saliva and just stared at the side face of the handsome and cold Lin Yu.

"C-Chairman Lin...."

"Let's talk inside the car." after that Lin Yu right away close the window of the back seat.

As much as he doesn't want to get in, it's not his choice anymore. He breathes in heavily and then he gets inside the car and sits beside Lin Yu.

Aside from Lin Yu, he saw the driver and Secretary Gou in the front seat.
He nods at them and then looks at Lin Yu once again and waits for whatever words he wanted to say to him.

"Let's go to Huángjīn Shípǐn Restaurant." Lin Yu said at the driver and never talks to Xie Xie.

[Huángjīn Shípǐn- I just made up the name but this means "Golden Food" I'm really bad at naming things. Hehe]

Xie Xie appeases himself. Maybe Lin Yu has a very important thing to say to him and he wants to have a conversation in private. If that so, why did he say that they'll talk inside the car just now?!

"Is he going to do something to me while no one is around?" He could not be calm down at this moment anymore.

Lin Yu notices his small movements and said, "We're just going to the restaurant and eat dinner."

"I know." he blurted like he's not nervous at all and then suddenly he realize what Lin Yu has said. "Say what now? Dinner?!"

 

~END OF CHAPTER FOUR

 

MINI THEATER OF THE AUTHOR:

Xie Xie: This so called dorm mate of yours will beat you to death until you call me father!!!"

Lin Yu: Baby, don't dirty your hands and allow me to beat him to death until he calls you his grandfather.

Zhou Xian: .........

0