Chapter 2: New Guy
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am in my class now and our teacher is not here yet so my classmates are making a ruckus, some are talking with each other with a loud voice, some are playing like rock paper and scissor then whoever loses will be getting flicked in their forehead. Some are throwing papers to each other while of course me just sitting quietly here being a good example for my fellow students. 

 

“ Zhack! Take your seat now and stop throwing papers! Ms. is coming here” Kaizer shouted at me while heading to his chair, he’s from the outside so maybe he saw our teacher while he’s on his way approaching our classroom.

 

Hehe I was just kidding when I said I was being a good role model student, I know you already knew that.

 

“ Guys! Ms. is heading in our room now!” I shouted to my classmate. And just like that, everything came back to normal like nothing had happened. Paper was scattered everywhere on our floor before, but who would know that? You cannot see any evidence now, the floor is clean like there’s never been a mess there. My classmates are so quiet like you’ll really think that they are a good students and should be like them. Yeah, we are a bunch of plastics when it comes to our teacher. Not just any other teacher, just that one particular teacher, our adviser. She is like a tiger when she gets mad but looks like an angel in her normal mode.

 

“ Hello my beloved students! Good to see you again for our second semester! I hope you are doing all well” Ms. Stacy said while smiling so beautifully, so refreshing to see.

 

“ Before I start my business for today, where is Zhay anyway? His bag is in his chair but his body is not there” Ms. Stacey added, still smiling beautifully, so refreshing.

 

“ A-ahh.. Ms. he went outside” my guy classmate answered who was sitting beside that Zhay guy.

 

“ He went outside? Without my permission?” Ms. Stacey said, still smiling. I-it’s still refreshing hehe.

 

“ Who the hell can go outside to drag that bastard back here again?!” Ms. Stacy shouted with a deep voice while clenching her fist and giving us a death glare. Now.... that is not refreshing. She normally have a sweet soothing voice but it would turned out like a macho dude when she gets mad. Amazing right?

 

Our President quickly ran outside to call that Zhay guy, he’s doomed now, I pity him. Rest in peace my dude, you will never be forgotten ( wipes my teary eyes)

 

“ Alright, while we are waiting for your classmates to return, I would like to Introduce to you your new classmate, please come inside my dear” Ms. Stacey said while looking at the door of our classroom. A guy slowly showed up from there while looking on the floor, he made his way to the front beside our teacher hesitantly. I cannot blame him, it is his first day today and he already witnessed our adviser's dark side.

“ Will you Introduce yourself my dear to your classmates?” Ms. Stacey said while smiling so beautifully, she’s back in her normal self, so refreshing.

 

“ A-ahh... m-my n-name is Isiah Ezeikiel Forte’,” he said while still looking on the floor.

Is there something on the floor? Why don't I see any? Is he seeing something that only he can see? Or is he trying to find a penny on the floor? Woahh that must be effective, must try it sometime.

“ Mr. Forte’ is a bit shy and he is having a hard time getting along with other people so I hope you can all help him to develop his social skills, is that alright with you?” Ms. Stacy said while looking at us, smiling. Damn, even if we don’t want to we don’t have a choice don’t we? That terrifying aura that is emitting from her body, geezz is she a hooligan before? 

 

“ You can sit beside of  Zhackary, Mr.Forte’’” Ms. Stacy said while looking at me intensely, damn it, how can I even refute if she is scaring me? Well she knows that I will not agree with it.

And this new guy, half of his face is being covered with his hair. Is scissor not a trend in  his place? that must be sad, how can he see that way? Ohh! Ohh! I know now, that is why he is looking on the floor to see his way! Ahh! I'm a genius after all.

 

The class hour ended successfully, after that Zhay guy came back and Ms. Stacy let him stand on the hallway while raising his hand for the whole class hour, biting the food that he bought from the canteen, he must not drop it no matter what. I told you, rest in peace my Zhay guy bro.

 

All throughout  the class hour, this guy beside me never spoke any single word and that is making me anxious. Well I should not mind him so he can mind his own business. But I just can’t.

“ Hey you dude, can you say a, e, i, o u?” I asked to the man beside me. He looked flustered when he looked at me but quickly looked away. Am I that ugly that you despise looking at me? 

 

“I.. ahh. I’m sorry, I d-did not mean to i-ignore you, I-I was just not used to t-talking,” he said while stuttering. Woah! I just realized it, he looks cute while having that flustered and blushing face. I mean the way he stuttered cause yah know I can't see his face, I mean just his eyes cause I can still see his cheeks that's why I know that he is blushing. I changed my mind, this guy needs to be protected at all costs. Don’t worry man, big bro will protect you.

 

“ Please don’t be bothered with her, ignore her if possible and just pretend that she doesn’t exist beside you” Kaizer butted in giving Mr. Dunno the name guy a meaningful look.

 

“ What? Why are you butting in again? I am not talking to you, wanna fight?” I said while shoving my fist to Kaizer pretending that I’ll punch him. He just shove my hand away then looked at Mr. dunno really what his name guy a look again.

 

“ I am just warning you in advance or you’ll regret it” Kaizer added then continued what he was doing.

 

“ Don’t listen to him, I’m a good guy, a really really good and nice guy. In fact, because I am so nice that’s why they really want to be friends with me.” I said shamelessly again.

 

“T-then, I’ll be in your c-care t-then” Mr. dunno his name guy said shyly ang continue blushing. I think I need to know his name again. Why am I so forgetful aishh!

0