Chapter 5: First Meeting
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kaizer and I were able to sort out our conflict and he was back in teasing me again but not that much like before. The weekdays passed by in a blink of an eye and today is now Saturday, and that means I will meet my new Tutor. Mother also gave me his cellphone number so I was able to contact him to where we will meet and we also both decided that we will not study in either of our houses. I decided to wear a dress and high heels today unlike my everyday outfit in my school where I wore a bonnet and guy’s uniform, cause why not? I was able to do that because my parents are the biggest shareholders in our school and so I demanded that I will attend school if I can hide my true face by pretending to be a guy. I am not trying to brag but this face of mine gives me trouble since I was young, everyone was dazzled by my beauty and I don’t actually like it. I just wanna have a normal school life and that is the only way I think would be effective, and I’m not wrong. No one knows that I’m actually a girl cause I act and speak like a guy, I was comfortable by it to begin with and so I just needed to practice my vocal to sound like a guy which I succeeded. Even my friends don't know about this, I was not trying to hide it from them but I can’t find the right time to tell them the truth. Even our teacher didn’t know that I am a girl and that I am the daughter of the biggest shareholders of our school, my life is too private. Now, I dress like a lady today because my Tutor doesn’t know me so I don’t need to hide my true face.

 

I’ve arrived in our meeting area so I just need to wait for him and so I texted him. Not long after, I saw a young lad dressed in a black T-shirt, ripped jeans and combat boots heading towards me.

 

“ Are you Ms. Zhackary?” he asked upon reaching my destination.

 

“ Ah yes it’s me, are you Zero?” I was surprised when I saw him closely, he doesn’t have that aura of a typical tutor. Wait, what is the aura of a typical tutor anyway? Ah! As I was saying, he doesn’t look like a tutor because of the way he dresses including his piercings both in his ears and he was also wearing a headband cause his hair is long.

 

“ Yes it’s me Ms. Zhackary, can we go now?” he asked, not changing his emotion. That straight face of him without showing any emotion, eyy it’s kinda awkward. Can’t read him at all, first impression is a must but I think I don’t want to know him further.

 

We headed to a cafe not far from the place where we used to be. It has a relaxing mood and only a few people are here, it’s a good place for studying. We proceeded to sit on a table then he started to bring out the things that we will be using. He’s too serious for his job. It's making me nervous.

 

“ I’ve heard that you are not really sucked when it comes to studying but rather you are too lazy to study” he started while looking at me seriously. Ohh… that intense gaze, I could not meet it, I dare not to it’s terrifying.

“ Ah yes hehe you’re not wrong about that” I answered awkwardly, it's embarrassing to admit but I can't deny it. 

 

“ As your tutor from now on, I have a few rules that you must follow before we start our discussion, are you fine with that?” 

 

“ Ah yeah fine fine with me hehe” I answered while trying to laugh awkwardly, ohhh what’s with this atmosphere it’s making me stiff.

 

“ Glad to know that you’re fine with it, here’s the list” he said then handed me a piece of paper.

RULES TO BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES:

1st: No meddling with each other’s business especially if it is personal and not related to our student and tutor relationship.

 

2nd: No interrupting in the middle of lesson except for emergencies.

 

3rd: Asking for personal information is not allowed.

 

4rth: Contact each other if it is related to our lesson and emergencies.

 

5th: (MOST IMPORTANT) no romantic feelings just student and tutor relationship.

Looking at all of this, it’s not that hard to do it actually ‘cause I don’t really have the intention to ever do it. He looks so handsome but I don’t think I’ll like him because of his attitude so I’m fine with all of this.

 

“ Do you need to change anything?” he suddenly asked when he saw that I was done reading it.

 

“ Ahh nothing, I’m fine with all of this don’t bother” truthfully, I still don’t know the future so I have no idea what will happen but I definitely don’t have the plan to have an intimate relationship with him or any kind of relationship or attachment that exceeds our student and tutor relationship. I swear that, don’t wanna make my life complicated.

After discussing more things related to him tutoring me, he began to teach me and damn he  is really good. If only I have the mind that he has I don’t need to study anymore and I can just go on and play every day without studying. Dang! That was really good!. Hays.. I know that will never happen, that just me being delusional.

 

After 3 hours of studying we both went home and I was amazed ‘cause I’ve learned lots of things today, I feel like I’d be the true definition of genius within just a month. It is thanks to that tutor guy, he’s really good at teaching me. Oh yeah, I forgot to memorize his name but I think that is not really necessary, I know I sucked at remembering names. We studied our lessons for tomorrow so I don’t need to study today and that means I can play video games ‘till midnight. Yes! This is fantastic! If only I knew that having a tutor is this good then I would’ve not opposed my mother’s decision and for once, her idea is not that bad.

0