Energy Cumulus Chapter 2
47 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Date Unknown
Location Veil Dimension
Era: Astral

Eons had passed and continued to pass, ceaselessly as the different layers of the dimensional plane contracted and collided with each other, these released waves of clouds in violet hues that sparkled, emitting an uncontrollable discharge that fed the environment underlying all around.

In this glow full of flashing lights, many spectral forms, filled the environment, beings of authentic energy, incorporeal of violet tones, covered by a gradual light that propelled them in a kind of dance caressing freedom, these continued to flutter through the scene to finally try to catch one of these rays.

[Species : Eolyto]

[Skills : [Psionic Beam], [Spectral], [Hover]]

[Status : Semi-Developed]]

 

Those who succeeded, saw how their size gradually increased, But from the mists a larger entity appeared, this one advanced quickly like a shark for its prey.

 

The specters, realizing the aggression, resumed energy in turn creating a kind of violet beam of light that hit their enemy.

The light beams flew in this small quadrant, but the entity used its size and speed to its advantage, devouring part of them by catching them unawares, due to its slowness despite this it suffered in its incorporeal body dozens of shocks that forced it to escape without following the hunt.

The entity traveled through the fields of violet mist. While digesting the energy beings he had just consumed, his wounds were recovering. In addition to that his incorporeal body began to undergo changes that led to a slight increase in size.

[Species : Etrelyo]

[Skills : [Psionic Propellant], [Spectral], [Devouring Shock]]

[Status: Semi-Developed-Injured]]

 

The cycle of various entities devouring each other or emerging to catch part of the particles resulting from the continuous collisions was constant in this dimension.

-I can feel something approaching..." He paused, "something I have never witnessed before..." uttered a fearsome voice....

Moving heavily, a colossal presence flooded the atmosphere, snaked swiftly through the mists.

The surrounding Eolytos were forced to clear the way in its wake with a show of fear and respect.

This colossal presence filled everything in its path, even when the Eolytos turned away, it did not heed them, its arrogance would not allow it. Those stragglers watched as they were overwhelmed and their energy extracted for assimilation.

A glance sweeps over the place- "Quickly, or you will die before my will!

The domains of this ancestral being traversed both the fields of psionic mist and the loops with their various clusters and finally the majestic psionic pillars of creation, the indoles of his existence.

Such and as an enormous nebula possessing a great quantity of elements, derived from an indefinite and wild mental essence.

From this melting pot of sparks and alternating violet flashes that decorated the environment, the very reality of the ecosystem showed itself as a unique form of existence, albeit ruled by an omnipotent dominator.

It would be involved in an unforeseen catastrophe, leading to its almost complete disappearance and subsequent ascension into an alternate dimension.

For emerging from an asynchronous parabola, a planetoid-shaped body was revealed from one of the many corners of the fog, it rotated on its axis faintly as if it were alive, its atmosphere, laden with indigo-gray clouds, gave a glimpse of a sense of latent danger.

-How is it possible that this has reached my domain?" I let out a furious scream, echoing through the confines of the Veil.

The planetoid's movements gradually fell into chaos because its mere presence in this ecosystem had been disastrous, as if it were a disease or contamination.

The clouds condensed and evaporated in unison, creating a violent storm that paralyzed the place and suddenly silenced the environment.

Moved by a strange attraction, the contamination of both essences sterilized the psionic mists, while the spectral beings that inhabited them stifled an agonizing cry of despair.

-The mist around them suddenly imploded-"My subjects, expel this invader!

From within the confines of the plane, Thousands of Eolytos lightning bolts were not long in coming, shaking the atmosphere, crying out to the environment that a battle for survival had begun.

The [Psionic Beams] flew like an uncontrollable rain embracing the entire landscape, in an immense sea of light, until finally impinging on the swirling clouds of the planetoid.

The planetoid, as if aware of what was happening, sent a large part of itself into a dense cloudy atmosphere. Absorbing several thousand rays, it soon became apparent that these defensive measures were not enough. Alone and trapped, the celestial body tried to evade the chaos in a desperate attempt to survive.

In a compromising move, it formed a kind of indigo cyclone, from which emanated a series of whirlwinds, flooding the environment, these upon contact with the mist, produced a kind of putrefaction gradually disintegrating everything within its reach.

-If this is not enough," a kind of singular condensation was produced, "I will use everything in my power to expel you from my home!

The violet clouds swirled wildly before the great entity that absorbed them mercilessly, along with several Eolytos and some Etrelyo until it reduced them into pure energy that flowed through it and condensed into a powerful Psionic node.

As the scenario, it became more serious as time went by. Watching all this chaos pass before his spiritual vision brought him uncontainable rage.

The Great Entity knew that he had to stop this as soon as possible or all his domains would be compromised, yet he did not know if even he could survive this situation.

The node in his possession reached a critical mass, to the point that it shot out like a gigantic lightning bolt, illuminating the firmament, striking with great power and speed at the planetoid, which could not stop it in any way.

[Name: Psionic Avatar]

[Title : Djinn of the Mists]

[Species : Erdehlon]

[Abilities : [Consciousness], [Intimidating Presence], [Psionic Absorption] [Psionic Propulsion], [Psionic Leap], [Psionic Beam], [Psionic Node] [Devouring Shock].

[Status:Developed].

A roar of devastating proportions, rumbled devouring all the surroundings, a few vital seconds were lived in which the strange body, could hear him screaming

 

Faced with the misfortune of being savagely beaten, large chunks of himself rumbled, crackling and detaching in uncontainable dread.

Causing him to reach maximum entropy whereby his core began to melt, emitting various heavy materials into the environment, clear signs that he would not get out of this place alive and nothing would....

The disease, spread like wildfire reducing to ashes everything it touched composed of energy, the Elytros despite its reduced speed, tried to escape from the affected area that spread rapidly.

-This can't be happening!" shouted the Djinn, desperate for what he was observing, he proceeded to return the way he had come.

As he fled in panic like all the Eolytos and Etrelyos around him, he stoked his thruster in search of a way to escape, like all the others, for he knew that none could compare to him a Psionic Avatar in speed.

The clamor, reached a point where the planetoid, collapsed gradually bursting in on itself. Scattering an unheard light and sound, typical of the death of a space body, with gravity and magnetosphere.

There was no solution for one side or the other, as the destruction and disappearance due to the great magnetic concentration and psionic energy gradually contracted the dimension.

Creatures of energetic origin that were hidden beneath the mists, some larger than others and in indeterminate forms, floated in space, seeking to escape the great devastation that was coming.

In spite of all the attempts of the Elytros and Etrelyos these beings of energy were sucked by the critical mass, their end had been decided, it was dictated that they could not escape the predicted devastation.

The Djinn, triggered the last hope he had left his [Psionic Leap] gathering all his strength, jumped towards the immensity of the cosmos disappearing from the place to an undetermined point with the sole intention of not being part of this great catastrophe.

The gigantic concentration remained in a determined point compressing itself into an unreal mass, so much so that in the end its explosion was not long in coming, causing a wave of energy that crossed the very existence of the planes that sustained the universe, crossing it towards an undetermined place of this reality.

 

-To be continued-

 

1