Symbiosis Chapter 4
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Date: 3rd Binary Week 1st Binary Day
Location: Planet Hydar
Era: Awakening

 

The awakening of the consumed energies became evident when the halos of mist jumped into the sky continuously until they converged in the [Hydar Egg], this one rumbled in awe product of the immense electrolysis of the psionic plasma, molding its capacities in the container vessel, in a symbiotic being with enigmatic powers.

 

-"[Symbiotic Integration Process: Online]"-

-"[Merging Psionic Energy with the Biological Host]"-

From this memorable commotion, he was able to slowly reduce the container that imprisoned him, the psionic beams filtered through the various holes, revealing the birth of an amazing entity, product of the union of the decay of a practically extinct dimension and an unknown being of reptiloid aspect.

Date: 3rd Binary Week, 3rd Binary Day
Location: Planet Hydar
Era: Awakening

 

Taking about three long days where the various beams were fired in multiple directions as if a shock to an overload process had been arranged. The biological and spectral changes found a way to coexist together, without rejecting each other, during this period of time, the surrounding place was immersed with an enigmatic violet haze, preventing the intervention of any external threat.

 

But this was not enough species as the Zaxtod, irrational by nature and blinded by an unknown triumph, tried to cross it, seeing how their bodies quickly fried and were plunged into dust to then be swept away by the wind and in the best of cases only jumped several meters into the air.

 

As time passed, reaching the culminating moment when all the beams were concentrated and silenced they forged a united consciousness pre-established to serve as the biological body and psionic mind proper to the Eolytos but something between all this process failed and their wanderings from this would be noted with all the events to come that were to pass and survive.

-”[Symbiotic Integration Process: Completed]"-

 

-"[Soon we will be able to move!]"-

 

-"[We will have to find a way out of our prison]"-

 

-"[Reaching our state of freedom]"-

 

-"[Initializing the Data Union system: Critical Error]"-

 

-"[What does this mean?]"- "[What is going on?]"- "[I need explanations]"-

 

Angry voices slandered the atmosphere.

 

-"[We detected an unusual resistance to our control]"- another voice replied.

 

-"[How can that be possible]"- He meditated for a few moments- "[According to calculations it is impossible for something like that to happen]"

 

-"[Fact Detected]"- He continued-"[Initiating Suspension Mode]"-

 

-"[Shut Up Damn Asynchronous!]"-"[Fix It!]"

 

-"[Impossible Repair]"-

 

-"[Psionic Nodes: Entering Suspension State]"

 

-"[Psionic Nodes: Entering Suspension State]"-

 

-"[[Wait don't you dare....!]"-

 

The voices suddenly died away in an unmistakable shriek, some cursing for their wretched end and others accepting this as their only means of survival.

 

But a singular voice survived among many of them, quickly unable to sense initiating commands before being suspended

 

-[Initializing Biological Consciousness].

 

-"[Go Little One, save us]"-

 

After uttering these words, she became mute and fell into oblivion.

 

In the underlying light clearing the voices had already died away, the binary stars continue their dance further in the firmament, while the small and big noises of the place returned to their original form as the jungle always forgets and then its law of the strongest finally prevails.

 

That time while the stream fluttered in my head, when the distant birds emanated their laughing rhythms and also with the sound of the multiple insects barely audible but possible.

 

I saw myself as my existence in the beginning dark as a wolf's mouth, I was able to ask myself already from my nascent prison
- "What was it that I was"?

That mere appearance of a set of possible experiences, impossible to remember flooded me, filling me with despair and great doubt as to what I should do.

The gaze of an Albino Hydar made his long-lived and erudite age appear, it swept the auditorium laddishly, his most faithful noble Hydars, duly probed neuronally looked at him with great devotion and terrible fanaticism as if a living deity itself was perched before him.
living deity perched before them.

 

The darkness in all its bosom made me wonder if from there, I could get out, faintly I could caress the walls of what was my current prison, they were soft and sticky. Somewhat thin, I could possibly break them, I thought at that instant.

 

Something inside me could call me to try, something instinctive that I do not know where it came from, I could have stayed there absorbed in my thoughts, because although dark I felt somehow placid as if something embraced me and wanted to give me all the love and affection possible.

 

-"[We must initiate his biological values]"- "[Otherwise his great conscience will be seduced by living in his present state]"- "[I was not able to do so, but I was able to feel the same.

 

My limbs timidly reached this surface again and again as if by a somewhat strange order it reached me, with faith in myself I began to tear or hit them as fast as I could, as if a whole world or destiny was waiting for me, behind this weak wall that delimits me from the outside, from my future among the same reality.

-"[It's about time, now we can move on to the next stage]"-

I blinked a couple of times maybe more, my eyes, a little irritated, it was hard for me to even turn the environment in which I was, wider and more illuminated, full of color beyond the apparent darkness that was my world to begin with, I could capture with great reverie as the sound filled my interior, proclaiming me where I had gone to end up in my beginnings.

 

-"[Curiosity will flood him"-"He will lack control."

 

He turned his gaze to himself in search of answers, at that moment I noticed how he was standing upright on his hind legs something
Inside called him to try to move to cross the threshold to the unknown towards the answers that tormented his heart.

 

-"[We must make him move"-"This place is not peaceful...]"-

 

He continued to inspect himself, noticing the appearance of his upper extremities his hands with 3 fingers on each of them, he could take a short time playing and moving them.

 

Amazed he went on, he could see how articulating different parts of his body from side to side especially his eyes one on each side of his head which allowed him to have a very wide view of at least most of what he could see in front of himself.

But most incredible of all were the various shrieks and grunts that his surroundings threw at him, both to his little ears and his own consciousness, bubbling with excitement pertaining to the accompanying doubt and adrenaline.

-"[We must make him walk, at least try to]"-

Something inside him made him try to move forward, he moved one of his scaly albino reptile legs forward but somehow when he wanted to take the second one....

 

Falling face first against the ground, he supported himself as best he could between his upper limbs, then started to crawl slowly, somehow being complicated to stand up but with effort.

 

-"[Can't Walk....]"- Said one-"[At Least Crawl is easier and quieter]"- Said a second one.

 

I inspected the surroundings, I noticed a strange energy signal that I glimpsed on my horizon, soon this was counted by thousands, frightened, I tried to find out what they were.

 

-He has noticed the [Psionic Radar]"- "We should suggest him not to investigate...".

 

I tried to concentrate on some of them but I only felt a kind of humming in the background, impossible to understand, the curiosity of innocence called me to try to find out but something inside me approached me not to do it.

I finally gave up trying first I needed answers from myself and I knew that somehow I could basically get them.

 

-"[Let's suggest your question so the inspection will be conducted]"-

 

Somehow I knew I could know more about myself if I asked myself I tried to do it even though it seemed stupid somehow....

 

"Who am I, me?" this question aloud went unanswered.

 

But something happened, a kind of ripple traveled from the recondite confines of my mind to unfold, giving it on an energy panel a vision of myself.

 

[Species: Hydar]

[Race: Reptilian]

[Abilities: [Psionic Immortality], [Psionic Detection] [Psionic Radar], [Psionic Shield], [Psionic Beam].

[Status: Primary Stage, Level 01].

 

Upon seeing this information screen, my curiosity was triggered to unsuspected limits, as somehow I was able to understand everything it said, as if in a recondite area of my consciousness something was helping me.

-"[At last he realized it]"-"[At least let's hope this will help him]"-

 

A group of Eolytos were making a sort of nod in agreement.

I tried to get more information about it, maybe I could if I concentrated on the different categories that appeared before me.

[Species: Hydar]

Reptilian beings, they possess intelligence and consciousness as well as feelings in themselves, they are herbivorous frugivores that is to say they eat fruits or vegetables, oviparous reproduction by means of eggs.

The large amount of general information about my species filled me up, now I would know what I am really like as a being but,

 

-"What else could I harbor, the other categories?"

[Race: Reptilian]

Being covered in horny scales, cold-blooded vertebrate needs the warm light of a star, incomplete double circulation, pulmonary respiration, reproduces by eggs.

The definition of my own race, so I was somewhat chilled and at the same time felt my insides continuously churning.
It seems that I should get used to this....

I continued with the group of my skills, which I was extremely curious about

[Skills: [Psionic Immortality], [Psionic Detection] [Psionic Radar], [Psionic Shield], [Psionic Beam]....

[Psionic Immortality]
Chosen symbiotic of incredible psionic powers, he will never die of old age.

Psionic Detection]
Ability to obtain responses from all objective matter.

Psionic Radar]
Ability to passively emit psionic waves capable of detecting other presences around him.

[Psionic Summoning]
Ability to summon a part of your distant consciousness.

[Psionic Shield]
Ability to create a Psionic Field.

[Psionic Beam]
Ability to create a Psionic Energy Beam.

The Young Albino Hydar was absorbed by the sheer complexity of the amount of data that had assaulted him, so much so that he did not notice an indeterminate number of presences approaching.

Leaving traces of their anthropoid shrieks the Zaxtod charged, they knew that a Hydar hatchling is utterly vulnerable, unable to defend itself or manage to escape.

- "What are those strange growls?"-Directing his gaze to the focus of the noise he could see a great agitation come over him.

[Psionic Detection]

Zaxtod, aggressive, scavenging Anthropoid that moves in large herds devouring every life form weak enough to not endanger the horde.

That vision made him recoil, his fear was palpable in the air and shook his frightened heart, in turn fueling the march of the Zaxtod who let out another wave of shrieks, rejoicing in their fate.

Driven by his survival instincts he was forced to flee, his inability to stay upright for long causing him to run on all fours in panic.

-We must warn him!"-" There must be some way!"

 

But this was not enough, he already knew that despite trying to escape in such a way he would die in front of the massive horde. He knew that there must be something among all the information he had received that could save him from this situation.

-Concentrate the Psionic energy, if it activates one of the abilities.

I try to think of one of them, say it out loud or even keep my concentration waiting for something to happen.

Suddenly one of the pincers had hit him, projecting a trajectory that would hit the target...

-"[Psionic Shield: Activated]"-

-"[Maximum Generated Power Requested]"-

But he found that a strange barrier of energy had deflected it. Repelling the attacker and throwing him and most of his pursuers into the air, turning many of them to ashes in the process.

-How, did I do that?"

Not knowing how he had managed it he decided to try another one of many.

-Psionic Beam Error: Eye Contact Required]".

Without thinking twice and seeing how the constant pincers were approaching once again and the [Psionic Shield] seemed to weaken. He decides to stand up to them by turning around. He faced his pursuers then concentrated once more.

-"[Psionic Beam Activated: Gathering Energy]"-

-"[Diverting Energy, Shield Off]"-

The Shield suddenly shut down extinguishing the violet misty flashes until....

For some reason he stood up and watched as between his hands, a violet condensation emerged, flashed in the atmosphere and gradually spread, becoming brighter over time until finally being impossible to contain, it was quickly released.

It was seen and unseen, a great beam shook the environment as a violet lightning bolt traveled across the earth in its wake.

Most of the Zaxtod didn't stand a chance as they were pierced by this emanation began to decay turning them to dust instantly.

The few that were left scattered around the surroundings being impossible to believe what had happened.

-"[Situation Resolved]"-[Danger and Threat Resolved]"-

-My power is more terrible than I could have ever imagined.

The Hydar said aloud, no one was listening but something told him in his head that he would never be alone....

-But who am I really and how do I have the ability to do this?" he asked himself doubtfully.

 

-To be continued-

 

1