Chapter 10 – Trip with Emil
8.4k 12 270
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Why did this kid have to come in right now?

“Uhh-h Mrs. Alice…”

Did I look that scary?

“What a-are you d-doing?”

 

Emil was too flustered as he kept staring at me, who was still on top of the chair. I got off and tried to give a genuine smile.

 

“Nothing!”

 

He replied with a meek nod. I didn’t have to be extremely courteous to him. I think. His shitty dad could have at least said more about what I was supposed to do, but I also don’t really want to see him – ever. Oh, this poor Emil is trying to talk again.

“Was there something you wanted?”

I got down from the chair to face him directly, but he still had to stare up. I guess he really is young. I was five foot at best, and I could just rest my head on his.

 

“C-could y-you e-escort me to t-town?”

 

I arrived in this world a couple days ago and this place, an hour ago. Why am I constantly being forced to travel? Moving around the building was painful enough. I sighed internally before nodding, at least it’d provide some more experience walking properly. As we exited the mansion with no bodyguards whatsoever.

Emil was this pretentious man’s son so why wouldn’t he have protection, despite there being a group of guards in every corner.

 

“Em- Master Emil, do you not have guards who escort you outside?”

“Oh, he… brother told me I didn’t need them.”

 

Ah. Lloyd was just as bad as his father. It must run in the family to trouble others. Whatever, I can at the very least be supportive of Emil while I try to use the gems for more useful magics.

After exiting the mansion, the number of houses began to slowly increase the further we were from it – still only filled with humans.

 

“Hey Emil, are there any other people that are like me?”

If someone was trailing us, please don’t report me for discourtesy.

“Uhm… Probably not here – oh – but I heard father say that they normally reside in the Demon territories!”

 

270