Chapter 16 – With Marie**
9.3k 31 261
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I mindlessly nodded before following her. Didn’t she try to get Emil killed?

Ahhh, who did I anger?

Climbing up the stairs, my legs remembered the fiasco earlier and started aching all over. I let out on audible sigh. How much will I have to go through before I can take a nice long rest. Preferably for half a day.

Marie tilted her head giving me a disapproving stare with her red eyes – I mean I have red eyes too, but my gaze won’t hurt people’s hearts like this.

 

“Already bored?”

 

Did she misunderstand my sigh? I was just tired!

 

“N-“

 

Completely ignoring the leash present, she started tugging me by the collar all the way until we entered her room.

If we considered my room to be littered with jewels, this place was like a treasure trove. The space itself was already at least five times bigger covered with paintings, gems, rings, and necklaces all being hung up for decor.

H-

 

*slam*

 

Before it was just my legs, but now it’s my back too. Why is the rest of Emil’s family such trash? Would you ever shove your pet dog on the floor?

Without even letting me breathe, Marie sat on my stomach and then moved her hands up.

Her neutral expression turned into a devilish grin as she started trying to tickle my horns.

 

“Mnh!”

 

As she kept mercilessly caressing them, I couldn’t supress my voice at all. She gave a smug-looking smile before repositioning one hand to my breasts. I tried to bite my lips, but I just couldn’t hide my moans from echoing.

After a while, she paused for a bit before leaning towards the side of my head.

“You should have let me do as I please at the garden…”

She whispered gently before getting up.

“… humanoid mana sheep.”

261