Chapter 18 – New Goal
7.4k 28 236
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I understand why some people used to stare at mirrors and shower themselves in compliments. I sat on the floor and started eating. The eldest, Lloyd, didn’t even bother acknowledging my presence while Viclam just gave a nod before starting to eat.

Emil was warm enough to give a small smile while Marie’s gaze just pierced into my soul. Whatever, she had no reason to expose my situation right now so I can just eat normally right? I sat cross legged on the floor and just pick up the plate full of a golden stripes and grass. I never knew that hay tasted exactly like grass but drier and a bit salty.

As I was on the verge of finishing the food, a foreign hand picked it up and shoved it into my face. Emil holding the grass against my face.

Reluctantly I just ate it off his hands. I’m not a horse okay?

And now, another hand? Completely empty. No food whatsoever. Why did they bot-

 

“Lick it.”

 

The voice, it was Marie’s. Obediently, I did as she asked, my cheeks burning from embarrassment as I did so. Every time she said something, it felt like I was being held at gunpoint. Without saying another word, her hand slid in, stretching her fingers in my throat.

 

“Ah, ah, ah…”

 

It wasn’t like I couldn’t breathe but it just forced my gag reflex to act to the verge of tears rolling across my cherry cheeks.

 

“Sister, stop it!”

 

Without even hesitating Emil pushed Marie away, breaking her complacent attitude. Completely taken off-guard, she left sulking.

 

Even though my breathing stabilized, the tears still wouldn’t stop and the water wells kept flooding. Reality struck. Leave this place before I’m reduced to a shell of an actual pet. Without being hunted afterwards ideally.

 

I slapped my cheeks together to hype myself. While destroying the entire estate would be a dream come true, it was also unrealistic that I would live long enough to see the result. But, before that, I could at least get used to desensitizing myself to the action.

 

I hope. Who knew I’d have a use for the magic already?

236