Chapter 2: The father arrives
1.4k 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The rumours spread like wildfire as i was now hated by the school. I was shunned by everyone as they would bully me. The teachers knew about it but couldn't help me as i just listen to class. Ayaka kept pestering me as she was the one who ruined my life. I kept ignoring her as i was beaten up by the boys. The only person who still with me was Akina and some of my old classmates who knew my circumstances. It was the right choice to ignore me since they would be affected because of me.

I already had a hard time surviving as the teachers became worried about me.

"Because of this incident, there's only one choice left."

They became depress as they couldn't help me. My only choice was to transfer schools. I was now hated by the whole school as this was the right choice. The people who took care for me and the friends i made. The choice of leaving them was hard but it was the only choice i have.

As i return to class, Ayaka came to me. Everything was her fault. But no one would side with me as i was now treated like trash.

As i return to my seat, Ayaka pleaded to forgive her.

"Please forgive Ayaka..."

Tears fan though her face as the whole class glared at me. Since it already comes to this, i made my choice. I looked at Ayaka as i spoke.

"I hate you..."

As i said that, Ayaka cried as the girls ran towards her. The boys ran towards me as i was beaten up.

"Then keep hating me. I already transfering to another schools anyway."

As i said that, the boys stopped while Ayaka became scared. She ran towards me as she held onto me.

"Please don't leave Ayaka again."

Her tears ran down as the whole class was silent. I smiled as i looked at her.

"The teachers were the once who told me to transfer schools. Because of this incident, if i were to stay, i would eventually get killed off because of hatred."

As i said that, i looked at the students who bullied me.

"Be thankful that i will leave this school. Because of that, i thank you for letting me transfer to another school."

Because i said that, the students became guilty of their actions as they drive a student to transfer. Ayaka took a step back as she reached her phone. She began to dial a number as she called someone. Then...

"Who hurt the milady?"

Many men had entered the room as they approached Ayaka. After that, a man walked inside the room as she looked at Ayaka.

Seeing her daughter cry, he exploded with rage.

"Whose the one responsible for hurting my daughter?"

As he said that, many students pointed their fingers at me as that man walked towards me. He raise his hands and threw a punch at me.

"Onii-chan!"

As i flew away, Ayaka called out to me as she ran towards me. Seeing this, the man became surprised as he slowly approached me.

"T-tatsuya...?"

As he said that, i stood up as i glared at the man.

"..."

Seeing me glaring at him, he became gloom as i walked outside the room. The pain ran though my body as i spat a lot of blood. The students became terrified as Ayaka ran towards me. Tears ran through my face as this hurts me. I couldn't take this anymore...

★☆★☆

I came to the rooftop as i lay down and stared at the sky. This was the only thing that makes me feel relaxed. The world is really unfair to me as my whole life was ruined the moment i reunited with her. As i stared at the sky, someone lay beside me.

"Hey Tatsuya-kun..."

"..."

Akina had approached me as she became worried about me. The only person who was besides me was her. Even my hardest of times, she was the one who was with me after all this time. My heart became relax as i lean closer to her.

"Ah! Tatsuya-ku-"

"Please..."

My soft voice reached her as she didn't pushed me away. I became at ease as i let the tears flow out. My life was now ruined. After all the struggles i made though, it all been wasted. But the only person who was with me was her. As i held onto her...

"Tatsuya-kun...i..."

As she became nervous about what to say, i confess to her.

"I love you."

As i said that, tears ran though my face as she cried as well.

"I love you too..."

Her soft body as i held onto her, her beautiful face as she looks at me and her beautiful, glossy lips. I firmly grab onto her as we kissed.

This was the moment were i felt happy for the first time. For all the struggles i face, i finally reach my true happiness.

A girl who stared at us. Her face warped with jealousy as we kissed. Anger rushed towards her as a wicked smile appeared on her face. My happiness, she will take them once again. My little sister...

20