Chapter 7: Freedom
1.1k 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Wh…a..t…?”

My father became confused as he looked me with fear. I was restrained by the guards as he and Ayaka became worried. I have no more regrets as i lost everything. They had turn me into a maniac as i was chained like a dog.

I looked at them with scorn as Ayaka became worried.

“Onii-chan.”

Ayaka slowly hugged me as i spit at her. Ayaka slowly back away as she looked at me with gloom.

“So you won’t be my big brother anymore?”

As she said that, tears ran through her face as it was something she couldn’t handle letting go. I became confused but grin when she said that.

“After being abandoned by that asshole, i was never your fucking brother.”

I looked at my father with hatred as he displease at me. But looking at his action, he was at fault as well. Ayaka stared at me with regret as she spoke.

“Let him go.”

As she said that, my eyes returned as i was shocked to see her letting me go. The guards release me and uncuffed me as i looked at her. She just stood there as i walked away. Before i left, i took a stop and spoke at her.

“If i wasn’t abandoned, i wouldn’t act like this. But before i leave, i want to act a brother to you one last time.”

As i said that, she looked at me with surprise. Tears ran through her face as she crumpled her clothes

“You became beautiful, little sis.”

I smiled as i walked out the mansion…

★☆★☆

As i entered the hospital, i became liberated and finally happy to spread my wings. As i walked into a room, my heart race as i was scared to enter but steel myself as i entered the room. A young woman was sitting as she looked at me. Her surprise expression made my heart race as her smile made me warm.

“Hey Kayaka-san.”

“Tatsuya-kun?”

She stood from her bed but her legs couldn’t hold her up as she fell. Luckily, i manage to catch her as she fell. Our eyes lock together. There was silence all around us as i manage to control myself and place her back at the bed. An akward mood between us as we glance at each other.

“I know that last time was something i said but its okay-”

“I love you, too.”

She began to tremble as she was looking away from me but i held her by my arms and made her face at me. As i confessed, she became red and couldn’t hold herself as she hugged me. I didn’t push her back but lock my arms around her. As we let go of each other, our lips lock with each other as the sun started to go down.

Akina had dumped me and i wanted us to return to being lovers but i don’t want her to be involve with my affairs anymore. I’m also scared that Kayaka may alose be involve with this but i will face this together with her. Ayaka might have given up on me but i don’t have anywhere to go back to. The only place that i could stay was Kayaka. I need to work harder to be able to stay by her side. I will face my future with her at my side…

★☆★☆

“Onii-chan…”

“…”

I want my brother back. Why doesn’t he love be back? Am i too forceful?

“…hehe.”

Maybe he needs a little time before he could accept Ayaka. I will wait until Onii-chan accepts me. And maybe Onii-chan will love me back.

“Hahahahaha.”

“Ayaka…”

Father always pampers Ayaka. Father never understands Ayaka. Onii-chan was always the person who understood Ayaka. Onii-chan…

17