Chapter 32♥♥♥ – Sovereign’s Karma
9.2k 22 105
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Rape warning!

 

In the previous chapter…

Griscent started her explanation of Hekalys and how Slade doesn’t need to mind which ruler he serves.

[collapse]

 

Naked, sweaty and scared, Slade took a few steps back.

The slideshow on the whiteboard next to Griscent displayed a series of gory pictures that triggered Slade’s fight-or-flight response.

“Here’s a sovereign from Stronghold. I hanged him myself,” Griscent said.

“Your take on ‘hanging a man by the balls’ is too literal!” Slade shouted.

“My boss said that it was where his brain was located, so it was the proper way to hang him. By the way, we had to lighten his body. That’s why he had no limbs.”

Griscent rubbed her cheek, as if she was recalling a shopping list she left on the fridge.

“This world is insane!” he said.

Get me out of this plaaace! he thought.

The slideshow turned into a video. It zoomed back from the upside-down man, revealing the wooden platform where he was hanged. A couple of bodyless heads were stuck on stakes at his sides.

“It’s odd how those muscle head rooks can remain loyal to their sovereign. It was a shame that they wouldn’t surrender,” Griscent said.

A woman walked on the stage and spread her arm as she delivered a speech. She proclaimed her authority over the town, freeing it from the tyranny of the previous sovereign. Her audience cheered.

Hysterical laughter

499077e4-cc6b-4f23-bb94-9dabd699e75c.jpg

[collapse]

“Long live the lady sovereign!” the orcs and goblins shouted.

“That woman was my boss. She was showing off in front of her new citizens,” Griscent said.

“How did you leave her?” Slade asked.

“I surrendered before she lost to another faction. She had a spicy punishment, ending up as the public sex toy of that Stronghold town after her defeat.”

The next video scene showed the woman reluctantly walking up to that same platform. She was tied in chains, barking profanities at the orcs who dragged her by the collar to the stage.

Defeated

788bf012-70d2-49d7-af8e-03892e0ef6cb.jpg

[collapse]

Her head and wrists were locked in a wooden plate. Countless citizens made a waiting line to have their turn with the defeated woman.

The enemy sovereign was the first one to penetrate her. He was an old-looking wizard.

NSFW! Rape

ch32pic03bx.jpg

[collapse]

Slade stared at the struggling wretch getting railed by the vigorous elder.

“Does that excite you?” Griscent whispered in Slade’s ear, caressing his lower body.

Slade looked down. His Richard perked up cheerfully. His mind said no, but his body said yes. He was disgusted but he couldn't tear his eyes from the woman. He was envious, wanting to have his turn with her.

She stepped away and created a wooden pole out of thin air.

“Look, I’m all tied up now. You can play with me instead,” Griscent said.

She was chained to the pole, naked.

Slade obeyed. He couldn’t help staring at both women. He pinned Griscent against the pole and slipped his penis inside her.

NSFW! Griscent from behind

ch32pic06x.jpg

[collapse]

“Trapped in a chain of hatred, sovereigns can’t escape their fate. Your stubbornness is cute, but silly,” she said.

“I can’t let that happen to Violet,” Slade said as his waist slowly rocked forward.

“Do you want a stake shoved through your brain for her sake?”

“...”

“Or you could make her your plaything before other sovereigns could,” Griscent said.

He glanced at the whiteboard.

NSFW! Rape

ch32pic03cx.jpg

[collapse]

The wizard finished his business, and an orc took the next turn. She screamed as he rammed his dick inside.

NSFW! Rape orc

ch32pic04x.jpg

[collapse]

Griscent is really trying to bring the worst out of me… Slade thought.

“Use her before she’s completely ruined by others,” Griscent whispered in his ears.

“No, I’ll protect her...” Slade muttered.

A goblin jumped on the sovereign’s head, shoving his penis inside her mouth.

“Ah… more,” Griscent moaned.

“Hmm! Hmmmpf!” The sovereign’s muffled voice moaned as she came with the orc. Her womb and throat were filled with semen.

NSFW! Rape orc

ch32pic04bx.jpg

[collapse]

The orc let her lower body go. A humanoid wolf immediately picked it up.

Slade hastened the pace of his strokes inside Griscent.

“I can feel you all the way up inside!” Griscent moaned.

He could feel her muscles wrapping around his penis. Semen poured out as he groaned.

Griscent fell forward as her pole and restraints disappeared.

The video skipped to a few days later. And the sovereign was still being used. Her stomach bulged slightly from being forcefully filled by all kinds of races.

Her glazed eyes were rolled back as a man came inside her.

Slade was still hard. He crouched down to turn Griscent on her back.

“W-wait, you still want more?”

“Hehe, not smug anymore?”

He pinned her arms and pulled the chain attached to her collar while humping her.

NSFW! Griscent front

ch32pic07x.jpg

[collapse]

“I-I’m shorry!” she said as she kissed back Slade.

“Hmm...” Slade stood up, leaving her confused.

He lifted her butt as high as possible. Her knees were above head, in a pile-driver position.

Slade put all his weight into his stroke.

NSFW! Griscent piledriver

ch32pic05x.jpg

[collapse]

“Oh! Ooh!” she shuddered, biting her lips.

Her vagina squirted fluids all over her face. Nearing orgasm, Slade pulled out his penis and scattered his semen all over her face as he came.

NSFW! Griscent piledriver

ch32pic05bx.jpg

[collapse]

“Ahh…” Griscent sighed. Her bottom fell limp.

The video still displayed the sovereign covered in semen. Freed from her bondage, the orc threw her from the platform and the passer-by swarmed her like a school of piranhas.

An orc pressed into her stomach, squirting out all the semen forcefully shoved inside her. Once she was emptied, they penetrated as many holes as they could.

She was passed around like a dislocated rag doll.

The men came inside her, quickly filling her belly again, and putting a conclusion to the video.

Griscent snapped her fingers, and the ravaged sovereign popped out of the whiteboard. She was tied up, pregnant, and covered in semen. Her glazed eyes stared motionlessly.

“Can you love a wreck like that?” Griscent asked.

“What do you mean?” Slade asked.

“What if it was Violet?” she said.

The sovereign’s appearance changed to a pregnant, ruined Violet.

“Hey! Don’t play with people’s face!”

“So you don’t? Your love wasn’t all that strong in the end,” Griscent said.

“Fuck you…” Slade groaned as he walked up to the illusory Violet.

Reaching to her, he hesitated when he was about to touch the semen covering her. It felt disgusting, but he still hugged her.

“It doesn’t matter, I love her,” Slade said.

Griscent stood up, putting on a prudish robe that hid her features.

“Well, why don’t you prove it again with your penis? Fuck her as hard as you did to me,” she said.

“Ah, that’s easy- Huh?”

He laid down the broken Violet, but his Richard went on strike.

“Take a good look at her face. Do you still desire her?”

“It’s your fault that I am exhausted!”

“Oh really?”

Griscent snapped her fingers. A crowd of women stood at her side. Meanwhile, a crowd of men appeared around Violet.

“Choose your side, Slade. You can’t die in this dream, so fight to your heart content to protect your useless woman. Or you can join my side,” Griscent said.

“Wai-”

Before he could complain, the men ran up to Violet to grab her arm.

Slade rushed to her and punched the illusory man.

Fuck!

The illusory men simply fell on the ground and stood back up. Their hands reached towards the illusory Violet to violate her.

It was an endless melee, but the men didn’t retaliate against Slade.

Instead, he exhausted himself.

“What are you doing?” Violet said.

“Huh?”

“Can’t you protect me properly?”

“I-I’m doing my best, here!”

A man got behind her and grabbed her wrists.

“Look at what is happening to me because you’re so weak,” Violet said.

“Hey! The real Violet wouldn’t be so bitchy!” Slade yelled at Griscent, standing behind the crowd of men.

A group of alluring women were cheering for Slade.

“Do you know her that well? Aren’t you projecting your delusions on her?” Griscent said.

Slade froze. The men shoved him aside.

“You fucking useless slime!” the illusory Violet screamed.

He stared absently at the crowd of men jumping on Violet while she cursed him.

That’s true, we don’t know each other. Was I mistaking my sexual desire for love? he thought.

Griscent’s warnings made sense. His knowledge of Violet was filled with holes, which were filled with his fantasies.

His emotions towards Violet were snuffed out, leaving only a sense of logical post-nut clarity.

Do I want to risk my life for a girl I barely know?

“That’s right Slade. Come to this side…” Griscent smiled.

:)

189dba98-424e-4342-b1b3-b9106a07ce67.jpg

[collapse]

 

Honk honk!

The last NSFW chapter of that part is 34.

Thank you for your comments, ratings, fav and reading!

Special thanks to our subscribers: Eternal_Havoc, LabRunner, JK, GM, TB, MS, S2, SD, Moose, U8, XCER, thedemongoku and especially Hedgeboar for generously funding our degeneracy (´▽`ʃ♡ƪ).

See you Tuesday for the next chapter!

OwOtrucked

SubStar ch33

Substar ch34

 

 

105