Chapter 38B♥♥♥ – F*ta Harpy x Violet
7.7k 6 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Alternate route from Chapter 35 - Turning Point. You can skip to Chapter 36A.

08e1be8c-b8e4-49a2-976d-e30fd177db0e.png

In the previous chapter…

Slade impregnated Violet right after she gave birth to slime flesh.

He had yet to “use” Lorely’s womb.

[collapse]

Slade merged his gnoll and harpy body to redistribute their flesh in equal proportions.

The harpy grew taller, the chest bigger and the hair longer. His appearance shifted from a teenager to a young woman, except he had a massive penis.

NSFW Slade harpy

ch38bpic01cropx.jpg

[collapse]

“Another harpy will fuck Violet. Don’t you feel jealous?” He smirked at her.

Lorely scowled.

Slade didn’t want sex with an unwilling partner who couldn’t enjoy it. But his desire to conquer Lorely grew stronger each day. He had to teach her that she already belonged to him, but her heart stubbornly rebelled.

Violet’s body provided no challenge. It reacted to pleasure and provided him with plenty of slime flesh. On the contrary, Lorely hated him with a burning passion as he toyed with her unconscious friend.

Slade-harpy laid Violet on her back and spread her legs in a missionary position. He stroked her thighs smeared in oil, sweat, and cum. His tongue licked the soft skin of her breasts.

NSFW! Slade x Violet

ch38bpic02x.jpg

[collapse]

While glaring at Lorely, he slid his penis into her vagina. His rod brushed against her slippery walls, stretching them on his way to her cervix. He enjoyed each bump and crease of the cavity overflowing with semen.

The thirst for domination possessed Slade. Reality was a fierce competition for the right to exist. Thus, the instinct to triumph manifested in all Life. While its universal language was violence, humans channeled it in various ways, such as sports or games. However, Slade used his new toys as an outlet.

He humped Violet while Lorely was watching. He licked his lips, enjoying the taste of victory, but even that wasn’t enough. To truly dominate Lorely, he had to make her beg for his dick.

He would teach her body and mind, drowning them in pleasure until she could no longer live without his penis. That would be his genuine victory. But Lorely wasn’t an easy woman. Simply raping her to win her over raw pleasure would not work.

Slade sprawled on Violet to kiss her. His tongue coiled around, spreading semen inside her mouth.

Instead, he had to combine every method at his disposal to bend her feelings. His goal was to turn hatred into such an irrepressible lust that she would cast her rational mind aside.

Forcing her to watch was a tactic to elicit jealousy. He put on a show, so that Lorely could identify herself as the harpy. Also, it anchored sex in normalcy to numb Lorely’s shame.

He kissed Violet’s neck and slowly made his way down to her bouncy breasts. He nibbled her nipples, sucking and covering them in drool. Milk sprang from the sensitive nipples.

“Let me repay your delicious milk with mine.” Slade-harpy pumped her harder, rubbing his entire hips against Violet’s.

Violet let out a moan as he hit her womb. She reclined as Slade pushed deeper. She was only held up by his dick. Her stomach bulged out with a splat sound each time he struck.

“Ah… ah…” Violet’s moans grew louder until spurts of milk flew from her breasts.

Flooded with pleasure, their head shot back and their eyes rolled up. Pressurized cum spurted from the gap between her vagina and his dick.

NSFW! Slade x Violet

ch38bpic03x.jpg

[collapse]

Slade collapsed on Violet, burying his face between her breasts.

“Hey Lorely, how about having some of her milk?” He pinched and pulled Violet’s nipple. The sensitive breasts squirted milk all over.

Lorely eyes furtively darted to Violet, still holding onto her facade of disinterest.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” He sucked a mouthful of Violet’s milk and mixed aphrodisiacs into his mouth.

He removed Lorely’s gag ball and shoved his mouth onto her, locking their lips together.

Lorely furrowed her eyebrows. She didn’t enjoy kissing him, but she didn’t avoid it. She didn’t want to waste Violet’s milk, and drank everything that poured into her mouth without spilling a drop.

The taste was nothing like the cheap grub she ate every day with her sovereign. She widened her eyes. Violet’s sweet aroma seeped inside her soul, lifting her to a fluffy heaven. She enjoyed every drop of the precious nectar.

“Hmm…” A feverish thirst took Lorely over. Her tongue twisted around Slade’s, sucking and begging for more.

While she wasn’t looking, Slade slid his fingers along her crotch.

She jerked, trying to shut her thighs, but her ankles were tied up to a stick and could not close.

“You’re already drenched, huh?” He licked his oily fingers. Receiving this seal of approval was nice, but it was only the start.

Her face suddenly turned away, ashamed of giving in to Slade. “Wait- Stop! No, I can’t...”

It’s too late. Slade laughed. He already mixed aphrodisiacs with the milk and she gobbled everything.

“No, I shouldn’t…” She stared down in shame. She never knew that Slade could synthesize it and mistook her feelings for genuine lust.

Slade-harpy’s penis melted into a slime. He slapped it on Violet’s crotch, giving her a new appendage.

“I wonder, how would Violet’s cum taste?” He spread his bottom lips as he sat on Violet. His virgin harpy pussy opened up, swallowing her new dick.

Even though his slime-penis was in symbiosis, he could still feel its arousal and transfer it to Violet.

“V-Violet’s dick…?” Lorely panted.

“But you’ll have to wait for your turn. In the meantime, I’ll keep you busy with my tongue.” Slade-harpy licked his lips.

Slade-gnoll shapeshifted the texture of his serrated tongue to a bumpy, soft one. He crawled underneath Lorely, poking out his head between her thighs.

“What? N-no, stop!” She tried to close her thighs, but it only rubbed her sensitive skin on his soft fur. Her struggling only made her more aroused.

Laying on his back, Slade-gnoll licked her wet labia.

Slade-harpy ground his bottom against Violet. The fat slime-dick swayed around inside his vagina. “Oh fuck, it doesn’t feel... so bad.”

“Please… Don’t…” Lorely couldn’t tear her eyes from Violet. Why is this so good?

Slade couldn’t restrain himself anymore and pounded Violet’s hips with his butt. He rubbed his bouncing harpy breasts. His belly was in heat.

“Noooo!” Lorely squirted from the gnoll’s twisting tongue. Am I turning into a bitch?

Violet’s jaw clenched as she quivered. The slime-penis shot out semen inside the harpy womb.

Slade’s legs gave out. He shuddered on top of Violet, while the slime-penis was still shooting out semen.

He passed his hand through his sweat-drenched hair. “Incredible… I think I’ve found a new way to enjoy Violet. I don’t need you anymore.”

Slade-gnoll removed Lorely’s ties.

She stepped away, dumbfounded. Her eyes darted from the gnoll to Violet.

Slade smirked. “Of course, you can’t leave without your beloved friend. How about this? If you can make Violet cum once, I’ll let both of you go.”

 

Honk honk!

I will only publish route A from now on until the end (which is near) and finish route B afterwards.

Thank you for your attention, fav, comments, ratings and reviews!

Special thanks to our subscribers: Eternal_Havoc, LabRunner, JK, GM, TB, MS, S2, SD, Moose, U8, XCER, thedemongoku, Panthara, Nova69, PandaDaoist, Xerias, Mervvin, Vex, DivinePoodle, TheMuffinEmpire, Ua2 and especially Hedgeboar for generously funding our degeneracy (´▽`ʃ❤ƪ).

See you Tuesday,

(。・∀・)ノ゙trucked

 

33