Chapter 46 – Violet restored
3.3k 4 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
In the previous chapter...

Shaki and Milia dropped the case against Griscent’s brainwashing.

The only issue remaining was Violet’s health.

[collapse]

Lorely stared down, her neck giving out. “I-I don’t think I’ve heard correctly… What did you do to Violet?”

a0aef5c8-6f62-4be9-809d-d0bc03de6ade.jpg “A-alright, let’s focus on what really matters. How do we save Violet, hmmm?”

45f5bce3-4fdb-4dba-93cd-599b605f89ca.jpg “Hey, don’t leave us hanging! I want to know too!” Milia’s hand squashed Slade, keeping him under her grasp.

ac7363f5-e86f-499c-b85d-deaba8e17edf.jpg “Alright, alright! She ordered me to feed her the day she summoned me. One thing led to another, and I fed her my cum in all her holes!”

Lorely fainted in the arms of a harpy pawn.

b6263d6a-c7bc-4d4f-aa95-c89921ba4ee5.jpg “Relax, Lorely. There are no mistakes, just happy accidents.”

Laughing

“Haha, every hole! What a riot!” Milia guffawed, holding her bent sides. She leaned on Shaki to support herself.

12af4f13-f7d3-498f-a955-326f514e766a.jpg

[collapse]

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg “Was it not a fever dream born from the Evil Eye’s telepathy?”

ac7363f5-e86f-499c-b85d-deaba8e17edf.jpg “Oh, I’m not sure...”

b24db389-324d-4d97-bc00-68d679182341.jpg“Why are you bringing that up, Slade?”

2f40a633-12c2-4058-9ea0-fea530f0a7a8.jpg “Another slime could drain her mana to stop her mana vortex.”

b24db389-324d-4d97-bc00-68d679182341.jpg “That’s a good idea. Can you check?”

Slade nodded. Two slimes could overcome the mana growth and normalize Violet’s mana pool.

I’m going to save you, Violet. Here I come!

He jumped on the floating Violet. An oppressive aura choked him to the core. Merely being near her was enough to refill his mana pool at a fast rate.

Hanging on her side, he dissolved the leather straps that held her armor. The metal plate fell to the ground with a clank alongside her loincloth.

Everyone winced at the wounds of her naked body, realizing the extent of the painful illness.

Slade wobbled on her belly. A purple tattoo adorned it, but it wasn’t a confirmation that he had sex with her, seeing that Milia and Shaki had tattoos despite not having sex with him.

Let’s check with symbiosis.

Stumps grew from his body. They melted into her skin, seeping inside her cells and probing her state. His movements grew faster and anxious.

781dae82-bad5-4a70-859b-f9e22b19761d.jpg “I can’t find anything!” Slade wobbled to her crotch. A slimy thread checked directly inside.

d0800930-41eb-440a-9e57-2a5de359fd68.jpg “Do you need me to double check?” Milia wriggled her finger, offering a free vaginal examination.

474c79d1-c538-45d4-9ea1-845516074d73.jpg “Do you really want to shove your arm inside the equivalent of a mana blender, Milia? And Slade, can you even reproduce with a human?”

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg“The slime already might have been delivered.”

The dejected slime climbed back on Violet’s belly. He checked every nook and cranny of her body and found nothing.

Damn it, memories!

“Let’s fall back to the initial plan. Transport her to Krisnan and look for spare seals.” Shaki poked Lorely to wake her up.

“Nuuuu… It’s a nightmare…” Lorely’s head trashed around as Shaki shook her.

Shaking Lorely

22a9651b-d296-4624-aad6-c4aec99775ec.jpg

[collapse]

08619006-3d1e-4c5e-b474-0f1214bee4ef.jpg “Wake up and stop wasting time.”

d4b4cbd1-f447-446e-9e89-7e270cb353c9.jpg “Can Violet survive the journey to Krisnan?”

b24db389-324d-4d97-bc00-68d679182341.jpg “You’re the medical expert here. It’s not like we have any other choice. If she dies, she dies. As long as we do our best, there’s nothing else we could do.”

5ccd2e59-8b6e-4faf-852a-5ba974fe9c95.jpg “I can beat people for granny, but that’s about it, Sorry.”

The slime clenched his mouth, unsatisfied by the answers.

I wish I could ask Griscent for tips…

While thinking about her, Slade remembered that beholders could see mana.

He shapeshifted into a beholder and inflated to the size of a balloon. His large eyeball scanned Violet.

[‘True Sight’ activated.]

He was inside a spherical storm of light. Glowing particles traced circles, forming currents and revolving around Violet at high speed. Ripples and turbulence raged when the current struck the slime.

“Guaaah!” The blinding intensity burnt his eye. Hopeless, he closed his single eye to avoid the unbearable pain. He didn’t have enough faith to withstand the pain while searching aimlessly.

In such despair, he recalled his first defeat against Griscent. His alter ego’s words of hopes carried him back to victory. ‘Don’t let your preconceptions hold you back, because you’re Slade the toilet slime.’

He couldn’t give up just yet, so he discarded his initial idea of having impregnated Violet to find a new path. Uncovering the mysteries of his slime nature was the key. He sorted out his memories, starting out from the reliable recent ones.

“Wait a second… Didn’t Milia talk about eating my eggs?” Slade was too shocked to focus on that subject when he woke up. Without finding peace within himself, he would still have avoided thinking about that embarrassing moment.

a9fe01be-57f9-4cc3-956b-1765ab3d68cc.jpg “That’s right, but we ate all your eggs and drank all the milk!”

Slade reverted into a slime and pounced on Violet’s cape. It was the only piece of cloth that could hide pockets. And sure enough, he found it inside the front flaps.

He held up the balls in victory.

452f0638-34a3-43c0-8b82-25e3f6eeea9a.jpg “Oooh! He found it!”

“They are going to save the sovereign?” The citizens of Holloweye gossiped about the future of their new town. Without Violet’s powers, they could not thrive in the long term.

The appraisal skill hinted at the reason she kept it.

[Harpy egg: A tasty unfertilized egg laid by Lorely.]

Wait, wrong one! Slade gobbled it out of the way, and it was tasty.

He focused on the slime egg, which had a crimson eyeball-sized rock shining through.

[Slime egg: A mature embryo that Slade laid a week ago as Violet’s emergency ration. Do you wish to hatch it? (100 Spell Points required)]

Slade smashed the confirmation button.

A blinding light erupted. The sudden change of mana flow triggered a shock wave, shaking Slade’s core, just like when he came into this world. The invisible storm went through Slade and poured inside the newborn.

Violet floated down as the swirling mana faded.

“Go, master slime!” “Save the sovereign!” “You’re almost there!” The crowd cheered Slade while he channeled Violet’s mana towards his egg.

It's working!

924d5822-bc7c-4097-93cf-866ca891abd8.jpg

[collapse]

“The lady is getting better!” gnoll witches yelled in relief.

“(The mana is disappearing!)” beholders said.

Gnolls danced. After the series of conflicts and hardship they went through, a prosperous future finally smiled towards them.

Beholders flashed in purple light like strobes, expressing their joy. They welcomed their new allies, eager to spread the pillars to the surface. Their shrewd leader, Griscent, was still alive. She could undoubtedly exploit the new sovereign for their goals.

“Long live the sovereign!”

Their loud cries brought a smile to Slade. He drained the last bits of mana, letting Violet completely touch the ground.

Instead of standing up in victory, he rolled down in dizziness.

Shaki covered Violet with the cape to warm her up. “We can touch her safely now.”

Milia slapped Lorely with sadistic delight. “Wake up, twit! Boss is back!”

The gnoll witches cheered. Violet’s wounds slowly closed thanks to their Cure spell.

Slade shook off his nausea. His slime body felt sore, as if he overworked himself.

Metiva picked him up, rocking him in her arms like a baby. “Are you okay?”

ac7363f5-e86f-499c-b85d-deaba8e17edf.jpg “T-the egg? I want to see my son!”

Metiva offered him his newborn. The two slimes fused together the moment they touched. A layer of refractive flesh wrapped around the new red core, hiding it from plain sight.

[You have acquired an auxiliary slime core.]

Slade’s exhaustion vanished. He checked his status window and saw his health points increase from 1 to 2, and his spell points from 10 to 20.1Stats from chapter 1:b013e41f-cfb1-4c7a-b3df-53648f6984b0.jpg

a0aef5c8-6f62-4be9-809d-d0bc03de6ade.jpg “Wait! Oh no, did I just eat my child?!”

860e8a70-e1af-418b-a33c-8d8f145d435f.jpg “I… don’t think that’s the case.” Metiva chuckled.

a267e9f5-9293-42dd-8982-d7f02370e138.jpg “B’aaaaaww! I literally killed my firstborn, and you’re laughing?!”

2193e2df-c53f-4dcc-af5e-205ce2ee9b3c.jpg “Did you copulate with another slime? If you reproduce without sex, is the egg a child rather than a part of you?”

3a79b7cd-4ed2-4395-bba6-e23709021774.jpg “...”

Shaki waved her hand. “We need cleaning from a toilet slime, here!”

Violet was covered in blood and Lorely smeared it all over by hugging her.

It was time for Slade to do his proper job as slime. He licked Violet's skin starting from the legs, but the taste felt off.

The sovereign let out a death wail. “Aaaaargh, my back!”

“Mistress! Are you okay?” Lorely cried in happiness, hugging Violet.

“Lorely! It was so scary!” Violet’s arms squeezed the harpy’s waist. Her face snuggled into her friend’s breasts.

Eventually, her head parted from her friend’s bosom to take a breath. A slime jumped on her face during that single opportunity.

5915e878-90ca-4abc-ab20-6c2a80a1a0e7.jpg “Violeeeeet!”

“Sla-hmhmhmh!” Her joyful noises were muffled by the slime.

Slade jumped off after finishing cleaning her face.

1d0c5c51-c1b0-434c-a4c8-e1d9f5d1c94c.jpg “Slade, thank you so- Fuck!” Violet saw her own reflection on the slime membrane. Like a Cinderella past midnight, her face reverted to her wrinkled granny state. It was a sad effect of constant damages from the mana vortex. Beautifying and healing spells would quickly wear off from her immense mana pool.

5915e878-90ca-4abc-ab20-6c2a80a1a0e7.jpg “Violet, I’m so ha-”

Violet shoved the slime back onto her face.

 

Honk honk!

Thank you for your attention, fav, comments, ratings and reviews!

Special thanks to our subscribers: Eternal_Havoc, LabRunner, JK, GM, TB, MS, S2, SD, Moose, U8, XCER, thedemongoku, Panthara, Nova69, PandaDaoist, Xerias, Mervvin, Vex, DivinePoodle, TheMuffinEmpire, Ua2, U0e for generously funding our degeneracy (´▽`ʃ❤ƪ).

See you Tuesday,

(。・∀・)ノ゙trucked

SubStar 47A

SubStar 48A

 

Preview of chapter 47A

After founding Holloweye, the gnolls and beholders enjoyed a well-deserved night’s rest.

The town’s palace was dilapidated. The passage of centuries weathered the secret ruins, not to mention the eldritch abomination growing in the middle of it. At least the open roof let in some brightness. Few areas even gave a direct view of the well of light falling from the hole in the cave’s ceiling.

c8bc780a-1426-456f-8b5c-8a721bb4a3d8.jpg

Many rooms were still functional if one could ignore the gaze of the motherpillar and its fat, veiny, pulsating tentacles. Thus, it provided enough shelter for everyone.

Inside a lavishly decorated meeting room, the leaders sat at a large table.

77091e77-25de-4dd8-a204-3343abf44d86.jpg

[collapse]

 

65