Chapter 15
13 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey thanks for reading, Hois the story going?
  • Okay Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Needs work Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 1

Prided Healing



I had the best idea ever, after I said I’d do something about Lias arm when they asked all I’d say is you’ll see.

I also told them about the homeless siblings Luka, lugh and Rowan.

Of course they said they couldn’t afford to take care of three more kids especially now that Lia isn’t able to use her sword. I told them that I can manage myself I just wanted to let them know. They looked at me with odd eyes.

I headed to the room to “sleep”. I’ll just lay down and wait for the others to pass out.

Damn it! I fucking ended up actually passing out. Well at least it worked, sorta.

I slowly crept from the bed and onto the floor. Trying my hardest to not step on the floorboards that creak. The room isn’t even large but it took me maybe 10 minutes to slowly creep to the window on my room.

Even though it’s called a window it’s more of a small square door that lets sunlight or the breezein when you open it.

I looked out, night is still busy but in different areas. I cant see anyone where I am but where the main road looks is full of people.

I hopped out the window, thanking our room for being in the ground level. I landed on my feet from a maybe 1m jump so it wasn’t bad, but I’m not much taller than that.

After walking away from the inn, i only knew of where a healer might be. I found out that most healers are priests.

So I knew where to go first. 

I made my way to the church, I noticed that there was a man outside talking to what looked like a priest, I only thought so because of his bright white robe.

I went around back and found that the back door was unlocked. Hah this must be destiny, he thought. 

After sneaking in and taking note of the surroundings I saw that this must be the kitchen. So I waited out of sight.

I heard footsteps. This is it, I thought.

But who turned around the corner of the counter wasn’t a priest but a young girl.

Damn, I almost killed someone I didn’t mean to. Not that I care it’s just I need to plan these things out more, he told himself.

After the girl got something and went to the other room, I heard the voice that was outside.

Okay here he comes I thought.

The priest actually was coming this time not suspecting a thing. Right after he turned the corner as the girl did before I sent out my sloth and gluttony shadow. 

Immidiatley knowing something was wrong but not able to do anything g the priest fell on his knees trembling. 

He looked around frantically until his eyes met mine. Then he went completely pale and limp. Wow, I’m starting to think theres something up with my face. I grumbled to myself as I tore his being from his body, quickly absorbing and made haste for the inn.

I immediately remembered this feeling, this overflowing power. 

I saw that a few guards noticed me but as the didn’t say anything neither did I.

After making it back to the inn I realized i was just barley tall enough to climb back in. After struggling and probably making a lot of noise I managed to flop back inside the room.

More surprisingly is that Kara and Lia didn’t wake up at all they just kinda twitched. I knew what I had to do. 

———————-

Lia was alone, in the darkness. Confused and scared she tried to swing her arm.

But it wouldn’t move, she actually couldn’t move. She was left with helplessness. Unable to even swing her sword, despair tries to swallow her heart. Until she felt something looking back at her.

She couldn’t see anything but she knew something was there. So while looking in the direction of the sense she asked if anyone was there.

[Treyu] I don’t know how you managed to find but but good job. Just relax, this place may be dark but it’s comforting so just enjoy it if you can. 

Lia opened her eyes to see Treyu holding her arm, still half aware she left him to his own and watched seeing as she’s still thinking this is a dream.

Then the only way to describe it would be a black light. Such darkness that it shines from an abyss. She watched it swallow into her mangled arm, but then she lost full consciousness.

—————

Well I think that it worked well, a little scarring here and there where it was healed already. Hopefully she’ll be able to move it.

Right after getting back in the room I activated Pride and focused my all on a healing skill. 

Name[Treyu] Race [Human] Age [9]

Attributes [Vitality:480 Strength: 300 Stamina:420 Dexterity: 350 Intelligence :???

Mana: Corrupted

Deadly Sin [Pride] Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, Wrath]

[Abyss]

Skills- [ Tainted Swordsmanship- Intermediate]

            [ Corrupted Healing ]

Damn my attributes are looking crazy. 

But corrupted healing... let’s see how it works to see if it deserves to be with my skills.

After using Pride I entered my abyss to find Lia, after calming her she ended up waking up and watched me but I don’t really care at this point.

The morning came with Lia yelling in joy as she realized she took her blanket off with her sword hand. She then picked me up and gave me a hug, thanking me. 

It was the first time it wasnt a stern or indifferent face, but one of happiness.

Kara was asking what happened and Lia still smiling waves her arm like a new toy.

After Kara too freaking out Lia asked Treyu what kinda healing that was as she’s never seen it before. I just told her some sorta healing thing trying to dodge the question. Needless to say, they didn’t let me dodge the question.

So I sighed, and just told them that there are some things best left unsaid, as I did they looked at each other and nodded.

[Lia] We’ve been very what’s the word, concerned? Yeah, we’ve been concerned Treyu. It’s true that you’re doing crazy things but how?

Lia tried pressing me for answers. I said that if they really wish to know, then now would be the time for me to leave, as if they don’t accept me then what would be the point telling them?

[Kara] We can understand hiding a special ability as to escape prosecution from higher authorities. You don’t need to tell up but we have did see your eye on the blood wolf hunt.

My eye? What’s she talking about??

Ahhhhhhh. I get it.

[Treyu] What did my eye do?

[Lia] I could t tell too well but I definitely remember it being blood red and black.

Kara agreed with a nod and I was taken aback. My eye, it’s been my eye this entire time?? Why does my eye do that? What for? Is it like some sorta feeding sign or just what happens? Great left with more questions.

After confirming it was my eye, I could t think of a reason other than sorta like a causal relationship with my deadly sins and my eye. 

Well I guesss I might as well break some ice on it, after them reassuring me that nothing will happen I deeply breathed.

[Treyu] So basically it is a special ability, well I shouldn’t even call it that, more like an authority. I have power that bent everything I knew about anything really.

 Kara and Lia both grabbed their chin in thought, mumbling authority huh.

The day then began.

Lia was estatic at how she held her sword which felt even lighter for some reason.

We went to the forests edge to hunt some goblins for Lisa recouperation. A gotüng actually showed up but Kara and Lia handled it. 

Come to think of it, wheres Grant and Daro? This piqued me as their friend has healed and they couldn’t care less it seems. 

After the gotüng was slain we made our way back to the city looking for Daro and Grant. Even in their rooms, they were nowhere to be found.

1