Chapter 6 – Visiting Novatar
205 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was one problem Arthur had in this world, it was that all these adventurer's were so sexy. 

The elves wore sexy clothes that barely covered up their bodies, and many female human adventurers wore pretty much bikini armors!

Even the priests wore tight fitting robes, Arthur had a hard time keeping his erection from showing under his robe.

Back when he was a slave, he was beaten up and tired so much, being horny was a luxury he couldn't afford.

But since he got free, he's been horny all the time and was perpetually masturbating every night when he was alone.

Even back in Guanar, he had to move out of Victor and Alyson's house as soon as he could, because he had to hear them fucking every night, making him horny. He even peeped on them, but he stopped when he thought that Victor had seen him peeping. 

Victor didn't say a thing, but seemed like he was giving a show, doing all sorts of positions and fucking Alyson more vigorously as he watched. 

Alyson also walked around in a nice summer dresses, but her top was practically transparent, which revealed her breasts under the thin gauze like top, which made him decide to move out before any misunderstandings happen.

When he was slapped by Asmara, he was actually captivated by her face, and she slapped him only because she saw he had a stiff erection under his robe. 

And even in the Mage's Guild, he had to masturbate every night as the were many mages staying at the guild, and he knew that many of them meditated in the their rooms naked, even the female ones. 

He knew because he's barged into their rooms before, passing them messages that Master Gerrard instructed him to pass to them. 

And many a time, he had to leave with slap marks on his face. 

--

"No Arthur. I can't! If we do that, I will will be defrocked and lose my priestly position and abilities. Then I would be nothing in this world!" Stephanie said, pushing away Arthur's wandering hands. 

"Please. I'll take care of you. I promise" Arthur said desperately. 

"No! You... you must leave now!" Stephanie said, pushing him out of her house. 

Arthur walked away dejectedly.

Stephanie was the only girl who was around his age that he had gotten close to. 

All the other adventurers were over 20 and treated him like a younger brother, even teasing him for his constant erections. 

It was also not a rare thing for adventurers to pair up and have sex, even during missions. right in the midst of camp with everyone around. 

So Arthur has watched people having sex quite alot, although he didn't get to participate in any of them. 

But as the rare teenager at only 17 years old, the other women only teased him, but won't have sex with him. 

Of course he knew, his time would come. As he reached his 20s, he'll surely find a partner.

After all, he wasn't bad looking. Many women had told him so.

But as a mage, he was thin and scrawny, compared to the other buff and macho guys.

And all the newer and younger girls that appeared from Earth were immediately swept off their feet by the older and manlier men.

He was getting so desperate that he was even contemplating going to the brothel.

It wasn't as if the brothels here were not full of beautiful women. 

In this world, you could hire even an elf or other demi-humans with stunning beauty.

There were also women from Earth with no other skills but their beauty, who worked in there too. 

But Arthur was always adamant that he would have a real lover for himself, not one that was shared by others. 

But after nearly 3 years of failure to get laid, his determination was starting to break down. 

--

Arthur took a 3 week trip to the elven city of Novatar. 

Elves were normally a private race, and even though there were elves everywhere as adventurers and such, their city was pretty much a private place where you would have to get an invitation to visit. 

Fortunately, Master Gerrard was friends with the elf King, and got Arthurus an invitation after hearing about Arthur's ability to learn white and shadow magic, he was interested in Arthur's idea whether he could learn the elves' nature magic. 

"Welcome to Novatar! I am Elder Grey and I will be your guide in Novatar" an elderly old man said as he welcomed Arthurus

"It is my pleasure Elder Grey. I am Arthurus. I am honored that the elves have granted me this opportunity" Arthur said

He was led through the city and Arthur was stunned to see so many elves, walking around naked!

The males had long thin dicks which freely dangled between their legs, and the females had beautiful sized breasts. 

"Yes.. the elven race is one that is close to nature. Unless we leave to go to the outside world, we remain in our natural state here" Elder Grey said. 

As he walked around, the naked elf children pointed at him, recognizing him as an outsider.

He was brought to what looked like a temple of some sort, housed in a large tree.

They were greeted by a group of 6 other elves, a mix of both male and female, old and young, all naked and waiting for him.

Arthurus was introduced by Elder Grey to a few of their elven mages of the Mage Council, namely Miranda, Lisandra, Lilandera, Romuloth, Astara and Oberath 

"As we attempt to teach you nature magic, we would like you to respect our traditions" their leader Miranda, a older elven woman said.

Arthurus was confused at first when Lisandra gestured towards his clothes

"Oh! You mean to strip?" Arthurus asked

Miranda smiled and nodded

Arthurus turned around and started stripping. 

Being naked while training was a common thing in the Mage's Guild, but this was the first time he's trained with others in the nude. 

He was already sporting an erection from seeing so many naked elven women in the city that he turned back with his hands trying to hide his erection. 

The elves ignored that and brought him to the center of the room and they all sat on the floor naked in a cross legged lotus position. 

"Let us begin" Miranda smiled as they started teaching him nature magic. 

--

A week later, after training with them, Arthurus had reached Level 1 of Nature Magic. 

He could create vines from the ground, communicate with animals and heal diseases. 

However, again he could not progress further. 

"Your learning ability is impressive, even compared to an elf. But I fear, you don't have any affinity with nature magic beyond the basics" Miranda said

"Yes, I suspected as much" Arthur said as he thanked the elf mage council 

That night, as Arthur was lying on the bed masturbating, an elf knocked on his door. 

He was surprised to be interrupted, but since he was naked like everyone here, and he was erected most of the time anyway, he didn't hide and opened the door. 

To his surprise, Lilandera was standing by the door. 

Lilandera was one of the quieter mages, but she was the youngest mage among the council. 

She was by no means a child, looking like a 25 year old adult if she were human, but was told she was considered a child by elven standards at 85 years old. 

"Can... can I help you?" Arthurus askeed

"Aren't you going to let me in?" Lilandera asked

"Oh.. sure... come in" he said

He let her in and closed the door when suddenly she pulled him to his bed. 

"Whaaa" Arthur was shocked as she pulled him on top of her, his erection between her legs, dangerously close to fucking her. 

"I've noticed you staring at me whenever you could. Maybe, if we made love, you could break through your barrier" she smiled and kissed him.

Arthur couldn't wait any more. Her reasoning was as good as any and that night, he lost his virginity. 

8