Chapter 7 – The Ambush
193 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Unfortunately, losing his virginity didn't let him progress his magical levels. 

However, he wasn't complaining, as he fulfilled his mission to learn elven nature magic. 

After spending a week in Novatar, he was leaving. 

Now fully dressed, he bowed farewell to the Council of Mages and departed.

Unlike in a novel or manga, he didn't meet the royal family, although Master Gerrard was a friend of King Andros. 

Getting a permission to visit a secretive country didn't entitle you to see the king.

But that didn't bother Arthurus at all. 

It confirmed the theory that he could learn all magic, even if he couldn't master any of them. 

Perhaps he was only destined to be an average adventurer, rather than a SS Ranked superhero like Asmara. 

As he walked through the forest back to Angeramus, he felt the breeze in the air, and the breath of the trees. 

He could feel the emotions of the animals within 500m of him and he felt one with nature. 

Suddenly, he felt a disturbance. 

He couldn't place what it is, but he kept walking, pretending not to notice anything. 

He walked to a clearance in the forest and turned around

"Show yourself. I don't want to accidentally hurt you" he said as the tip of his staff glowed with fire. 

But there was no response. 

Suddenly, he dodged but it was too late. 

He felt a sharp pain in his back from being stabbed!

As he fell to the ground in pain, he turned his neck to see a dark elf standing behind him. 

"You dodged. It should have gone through your heart! Impressive" the one who stabbed him said with an evil smile 

"Why...did you do this?" Arthurus said

"That traitor thought you our race's secrets. For that, our goddess Lillith has declared that you must die" he said and approached with his dagger to slit Arthurus' throat. 

Arthurus waved his hand and a wind blade caused the dark elf to back off to dodge it. 

Arthurus painfully got up, casting a healing spell on his abdomen with one hand while shooting multiple fireballs one after the other at the dark elf with his staff. 

"How?" the dark elf said, while dodging the endless number of fireballs shot at him like a roman candle. 

Arthurus started running, still injured from the stab wound, abandoning his backpack.

The dark elf disappeared into the shadow and reappeared from a shadow in front of Arthurus

"Damn! I wish I could learn that advanced spell" Arthurus thought as he fired wind blades and fireballs at the dark elf, each at varying speeds to throw him off. 

The dark elf dodged the attacks efficiently, but suddenly, as he landed, a earth spike pierced through his foot. 

"Aargh!" he yelled in pain as Arthurus fled. 

As Arthurus ran, he suddenly noticed that there were more dark elves after him as he barely dodged an arrow aimed at his back. 

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" he yelled as he fired fireballs, wind blades and rock bullets randomly behind him. 

The dark elves were professional assassins, with full use of their dark magic arts. 

While Arthurus was still a D Ranked Adventurer, these dark elves were probably around B ranked at least.

Suddenly, a blow out of nowhere knocked him do the ground. 

In his daze, he could hear the dark elves talking. 

"I'm going to kill him!" a dark elf was yelling. 

"Wait. He is a multiple elemental mage, who has learned shadow magic? Perhaps he will be useful if we brought him to the underworld to study him" another dark elf said

Arthur felt another thump to his head, ensuring that he was knocked out. 

--

Arthur screamed in pain as the torturer tortured him

For days, the dark elves questioned him about his method of learning so many different magics, even shadow magic. 

He was chained naked to the wall. 

His fingernails and toenails have all been ripped off, and his elbow and knee joints were broken. 

They had broken most of the bones in his hands and feet as well, and both his eyes had been gauged out! 

The skin on his chest had been cut and opened up as the flaps of his skin hung loosely down his chest with blood dripping everywhere. 

"Tell me... tell me how" the torturer said, repeating what he has asked over and over, every day for the past 3 days. 

The torturer pulled his flaccid penis and placed it between on a piece of wood. 

He prepared a nail and placed it on the top of Arthur's glans. 

"Tell me!" he yelled again

"I don't know!" Arthurus yelled

The hammer came down and Arthurus screamed again. 

"He still won't break" the torturer said to another dark elf in the room. 

Arthurus no longer had eyes, so he couldn't see him. 

"Let him rest a night. By tomorrow, if he still doesn't answer, we kill him and remove his mana core to study it" the dark elf said. 

The left Arthurus hanging on the wall, with a piece of wood dangling between his legs, nailed to his dick. 

--

"...please.... fire magic... nature magic... shadow magic.... water.... air... earth....white magic...anyone! I agree to form an avatar...I will sacrifice anything...! " he whispered.

He knew his end was near, so this was his final, desperate attempt. 

He would give both his arms and legs, and even his missing eyes, if he could form an avatar and receive the power to get out of here. 

But there was no reply. None of the magics that he called out responded to him

It was then, out of desperation that he remembered there were still magics that he didn't call out. 

"Time! Space! Gravity! I agree to sacrifice a part of myself! I want to create an avatar!" he said in a course voice that had been screaming for days without end. 

What.... will...you... sacrifice.....???

He suddenly heard a cacophony of voices in his head

"Anything! My eyes... my limbs..." he answered, shocked that he even got an answer. 

But....you....don't... have... eyes... or... limbs...

"But...I..." Arthurus didn't know what to answer. 

Your... sacrifice... has... to.... be.... valuable...

"Right. You need to give up on something precious, to gain great power" he thought to himself. 

That is also the basis of contracting a powerful summoning, or a powerful prayer to a deity. 

Suddenly, he felt something... several things moving throughout his body, moving up and down, landing on his ears, his nose

He felt it inside his body, touching his lungs and heart!

And he felt it go down and landed on his nailed cock. 

I.... accept.... your.... sacrifice

I.. also... accept.... your...sacrifice..

I... too... accept.... your... sacrifice...

"Huh? Why are there 3 acceptances?" Arthur thought to himself

Suddenly, his body started convulsing with pain. 

The pain was so intense, he couldn't scream but neither could he black out. 

He felt more pain then when he was tortured, when his eyes were gouged out or when his dick was nailed to the wood. 

His broken limbs struggled against his chains and broke his bones even more due to the spasms his body was facing. 

Finally, he passed out.....

6