Chapter 8 – The Avatars
197 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthurus awoke and heard voices

"This place is... strange..." a female voice said

"He's awake. Let's get him loose" another female voice said

"Poor guy. Look at his dick. It's getting septic. He would probably need to amputate that" a third voice said

He felt his chains being snapped and as someone lowered his body, he could feel soft naked breasts touching his skin. 

"Just remove the nail. I'll handle this" the first voice said. 

Arthurus cringed in pain as he felt a hand started playing with his wounded penis!

"Get up damn it! I can't do anything if it's flaccid" the woman said, playing with his cock. 

Arthurus was surprised, that even through the pain, his cock started rising. 

"Finally!" the woman said as her hand masturbated him, and suddenly, and the nail and wood vanished!

He grunted in pain as the absence of the nail left his wound exposed. 

"My turn!" another woman said as he felt his cock being taken over by another hand, which pumped it faster. 

[Restore]

Suddenly he felt his cock instantly heal and one by one, his injuries healed completely as her other hand moved over his injuries.

Her hands touched his eyes and he was surprised to see that his eyes had been restored. 

More shockingly, he saw 3 beautiful naked women in front of him, and he recognized them!

He knew them as Ultear, Minerva and Kagura from the manga Fairy Tail!

And Ultear was the one still playing with his dick. 

Just then, he started ejaculating all over Ultear's hand!

"Oh for God's sake" Ultear said as she let go of his dick and wiped it on the floor. 

"You're too fast quickshot! Now we can't teleport out of here and have to fight" Minerva said angrily at him

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Arthurus asked

"Your sacrifice to the magic! You sacrificed your testicles and your prostate to create us as your avatars. But you need to keep being sexually aroused for Ultear and me to use our powers. And you need to stimulate what was your prostate gland to get Kagura to use her gravity powers" Minerva said

"Huh?" Arthurus asked

"We're your avatars! We are created in the image of Ultear, Minerva and Kagura, as physical representatives of Time, Space and Gravity, as that was the only physical impressions of these concepts from your memories. 

But because you sacrificed your testicles and prostate, you need to keep your cock ready to blow for me and Ultear to use our powers and stimulate your prostate to get Kagura's gravity powers to work" Minerva explained

They weren't the actual characters from Fairy Tail. They were his avatars of time, space and gravity, created with the image and personalities of those characters to become Arthurus' avatars!

Suddenly, the door opened and the torturer's eyes opened in shock

The 3 avatars quickly moved, with Ultear snapping the torturer's neck with a kick.

"Quickly!" Minerva said as she grabbed Arthurus' cock and started masturbating him, trying to get him up.

"I can't... I just came" Arthurus whined

Minerva opened her mouth and tried sucking him as Kagura joined Ultear in battling more dark elves that came.

Arthurus' cock remained flaccid even as Minerva tried to suck him when she got up and spat the leftover cum from her mouth.

"We have to run then if you can't get up. Come on!" Minerva said as she grabbed Arthurus' hand and yanked him to follow her.

As they exited the dungeon room, he could see dead dark elves everywhere.

Minerva left him to join the fight as she, Ultear and Kagura destroyed the group of dark elves with their martial arts. 

Kagura picked up a dropped sword and became even deadlier. 

Arthurus wasn't certain if avatars were just generally more physically powerful, or that his avatars took up the strength, durability and martial abilities from his memories of these characters. 

They exited the building as Arthurus saw they were in the middle of the dark elf city and there were hundreds of dark elves around them, looking at them!

"Shit!" Arthur said as he began masturbating vigorously. 

"No time for that!" Kagura said, as she landed next to him and pushed him over

"Hey! What are you! Ooooooh!!" Arthurus moaned as Kagura shoved her finger into his ass and started wriggling it around. 

With her other hand, she waved it and a group of dark elves suddenly were smashed to the ground as the gravity around them increased. 

She waved her hand again and another group was smashed to the ground. 

Arthurus had never had anal sex before, but the pleasure was so much his eyes started rolling up his head. 

"It's working! I can feel the power!" Minerva yelled while fighting

Kagura looked at Arthurus and noticed his cock was starting to get erect again. 

She quickly opened her mouth to suck him, trying to get him fully erect. 

Both Ultear and Minerva ran to Arthurus and grabbed him when Minerva created a sphere as all 4 of them disappeared!

--

They reappeared somewhere in the forest as Minerva took a quick look around, trying to decide which direction to teleport to. 

They made several more hops, jumping multiple kilometers at a time. 

"Mmmmph!" Kagura's eyes opened wide as she felt warm sperm enter her mouth. 

Minerva suddenly found her powers disappearing again and looked disappointed

Kagura spit out Arthurus' sperm and punched him in the stomach. 

"Yuck!" Kagura said

"Well done asshole! Now we have to walk!" Minerva said to Arthurus, who was still bewildered by all of this. 

He was glad they managed to escape the dark elf city. 

But now, surrounded by 3 beautiful naked women, he was at a loss of what to do. 

Suddenly, he cringed in pain. 

While Ultear had reversed time on parts of his body, reversing the loss of his eyes, restored his broken joints and bones in his arms and feet, and even restored his cock, his fingernails and toenails were still missing. 

He had to sit down due to the pain. 

"I will heal you once you can get it up again" Ultear said, patting him on the head. 

"Now what?" Minerva asked

"Now we carry him on our shoulders and see where we can go to a human city" Ultear said. 

--

Several days later, they were still lost. 

Ultear had already reversed all of Arthurus' injuries but they were moving around aimlessly. 

While the 3 women received the personalities and powers of the characters in Fairy Tail, they didn't know anything about this world, except that they were avatars and what their roles were as avatars. 

Arthurus named them Ultear, Minerva and Kagura as you would expect, having already been thinking of them using those names. 

He masturbated daily, to practice lasting longer. Also, after his first ejaculation, he could last longer the subsequent time, although he had ro rest an hour before each erection.

He figured out that being erect was powering Ultear and Minerva up as they took over the function of his testicles, and when he came, they were both drained of their magical powers.

He also figured out that Ultear was his right testicle, while Minerva was his left. He found that out when they were fighting a large beast and Ultear was injured. He screamed as if his right nut was kicked.

As for Kagura, she replaced the function of his prostate. To activate her power, he needed to insert something into his ass to stimulate where his prostate used to be.

Unfortunately, this gland was also drained if he came.

It was a strange sexual relationship with these women, as they were all linked to his arousal and ejaculation

However, they were not willing to have sex with him.

They did help stimulate his dick by blowing him, fingering his ass or giving him a handjob, but they were unwilling to let him fuck them.

And this kept him constantly masturbating, which was probably what they wanted.

Finally, they reached the edge of the forest, and there was a road nearby.

"We'll leave you for now. You may summon us as you need" Ultear said

Suddenly, all 3 of them vanished to his nether regions.

He felt his balls, but his testicle sack was still empty, although he felt something enter there. And he knew for sure that he felt Kagura enter his ass.

5