Chapter 9 – Returning to Angeramus
146 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthurus squeezed his right testicle a little, finding that he felt it!

"What are you doing?" Ultear's voice entered his head

"Just seeing if you were still there" Arthurus said with a smile. 

Over the days of walking in the forest, the girls and Arthur had hunted several animals for food, and he was now using one of the pelts as a lioncloth, wearing it as he entered the city. 

After a few weeks of being lost, he finally found is way back to Angeramus. 

"Looking good Arthurus" a guard laughed as he entered

Many of the guards and adventurers knew Arthurus by now. 

Adventurers walking back injured or naked was not common, but not unheard of either. 

Arthurus walked until he reached the Mage Guild, taking a quick stop in his room to get dressed before going to look for Master Gerrard. 

He had many things to talk to him about

--

"So what is this about, young Arthurus?" Master Gerrard asked

"It's about your... avatar. May I ask you some questions about your usage of your avatar?" Arthurus asked

"Oh? Why are you asking? Are you preparing to try to create an avatar?" Gerrard asked

"No.... I already have one.... actually three!" Arturus said

"Th.... three!??" Gerrard's eyes popped out. 

"Yes.. but please keep it a secret" Arturus said

"That goes without saying. But...can... can you show me?" Gerrard asked as he summoned his Vermillion bird which appeared out of his missing left arm and landed on his shoulder. 

"Uh..um..." Arthurus stood up and suddenly, one by one, 3 naked women crawled out from under his cloak

Gerrard's eyes were immediately attracted to their naked bodies, and he cleared his throat to regain his composure.

"These are Ultear, Minerva and Kagura. Representing time, space and gravity" Arthurus introduced. 

"Time... space... gravity.. I've never heard of such magic..." Gerrard gasped. 

"I want to ask, when you use your avatar powers, do you have to... activate or do anything?" Arthurus asked

"Well, now that you mention it, yes! I have to pretend that I am moving my missing arm, and my vermillion bird Ronnie here does it on my behalf!" Gerrard said

"That.. that figures. I guess I have no choice but to believe them to activate their powers" Arthurus sighed

"Having an avatar does not give you the powers of it. It merely does the fighting for you, a bit like a summoning. For example, when I fight, I imagine using my left hand to cast, and Ronnie here will act as if she was my arm. 

I am sure Asmara uses her eye, imagining whatever she sees to be frozen, and her frost sprite will do so for her. I think your avatars will be similar" Gerrard said

"Yes. You are right. I guess I just needed to confirm that. Thank you Master Gerrard" Arthurus said

"My vermillion bird Ronnie is an embodiment of fire in this world, and Asmara's ice sprite is a known mythological creature of ice here too.

We don't have any creatures that we know off for time, space and gravity. However, I can guess that they are... beings from your Earth that has such powers. Maybe Gods you worship there.

But because avatars are shaped from our memories and knowledge, your avatars and their personalities are shaped based on what you know of them.

As such, I would suggest not leaving them naked, rather dress them in case there are worshippers on your world that worship them" Gerard said

"You are right as usual master" Arthurus bowed as he left the room with the 3 naked women.

He led the 3 women back to his room and closed the door.

He stripped and dropped onto his bed, looking at the 3 of them.

"I'm going to sleep for a day. You can take one of my spare robes and some coins and go explore the city if you wish, or do you want to..ah.. return to my body?" Arthurus asked as he sat on the bed.

"We should be training..." Ultear said

"I'm going shopping. There are a few things I want to get" Kagura said as she dressed in a cloak and left with some gold coins

"I'll explore the city a bit" Minerva smiled and gave Ultear a nod before leaving

"What was that all about?" Arthurus asked

"I did say you should train" Ultear smiled, pushing Arthurus to the bed and sitting on the floor

Her right hand grabbed his dick as her left middle finger entered his butthole.

"Whaaa" he said as she started giving him a handjob and fingering his ass

"I did say we were training. Now, last as long as you can" she smiled and opened her mouth, sucking him hard. 

Hours later, Minerva and Kagura returned, and Arthurus was having the worst case of blue balls as the 3 girls seemed to be bursting with power. 

Both girls stripped and walked to Ultear who was keeping Arthurus on the edge the whole time, grabbing the base of his cock hard whenever he was about to cum. 

Just as Ultear released his cock, cum started dribbling out of him and he felt a great release, although not an explosion of pleasure. 

The 3 girls started quivering where they were too, as they felt their own orgasms as their powers left them.

"Wow. I guess forcing him to hold it so long has an effect on us too" Minerva said, having fallen to her knees. 

Kagura was panting, holding herself up by the katana she had just bought. 

Ultear wiped her cum covered hand on Arthurus' bedsheets and she entered his body followed by the other two. 

Arthurus lay on the bed, too exhausted to move. 

Although his stomach and bed was covered in his own cum, he dozed off after such an experience. 

It was not that it was unpleasant. On the contrary, having a beautiful woman suck and masturbate you while fingering your ass was an experience to be paid for. 

He was only unhappy he didn't get to fuck Ultear, or Minerva and Kagura for that matter. 

He tried to remember his only sexual intercourse with that elf mage, but he can't remember it, nor even her name. 

All he could think off was Ultear sucking him and playing with him.  

He knew this was his life from now on, with 3 avatars. 

Although he was practically their sex slave who got no release, he had gained power that was unmatched in the land. 

This was what he asked for, so now he was going to run with it!

 

3