Chapter 10 – Promotion to C Rank
142 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With special permission by the Mage Guild Master Gerrard, Arthurus decided to solo his next few missions to test his new abilities in secret. 

The guild master of the Adventurer's Guild Lambert, wasn't too happy, but agreed in deference to Master Gerrard, with provision that Master Gerrard joined the mission to be a witness. 

They were all extermination missions that were graded C or B grade even though he was still a D ranked Adventurer. 

The first mission was a mission to exterminate a goblin village, which was a C grade mission as it included a rescue aspect as well. It was the lowest ranked mission, but that didn't matter to Arthurus. 

As he approached the goblin village, Arthurus summoned his 3 Avatars. 

Master Gerrard saw both Ultear and Minerva, while Kagura stayed under Arthurus' robe, her head bobbing up and down under it. 

"This mission is already over before it started" Arthurus smiled

[Time Freeze] Ultear casted

Suddenly, without Master Gerrard noticing anything, the whole area was frozen in time. 

Minerva and Ultear took their time walking into the goblin village, smashing all their heads or slicing their heads off, then entering the cave to rescue the hostages. 

When time restarted again, both Minerva and Ultear were dressed in robes, and the hostages were all seated nearby, distressed but safe. 

Gerrard blinked. It was over before he realized anything. 

"I think we're done here" Arthurus smiled as he held up a bag of goblin ears for the reward. 

"How..." Gerrard asked

"Time!" Arthurus smiled

--

The second village was a knoll village, which was also an extermination C grade mission. 

Master Gerrard stood next to Arthurus as Ultear and Kagura appeared.

Under Arthurus' robe, Minerva was both sucking him and penetrating his ass with her finger. 

"I've already checked the village. There are no captives" Ultear suddenly said, indicating that she had stopped time to scout out the village. 

"When did she.." Gerrard wondered when Kagura suddenly raised her hand.

[Gravity Crush] Kagura cast as she suddenly dropped her hand

The whole village was suddenly flattened, gnolls, huts and everything, with a large indention in the ground covering the whole village. 

There was just a mass of mashed meat and crushed twigs left, and even the campfires the knolls used were snuffed out. 

Of course, this made the collection of ears difficult, but Arthurus wasn't really bothered about the reward anyway. 

--

In the third village, it was an orc village which was a B grade mission.

This time, Ultear was fellating Arturus under his robe, while Minerva and Kagura was on show.

The orcs had already realized that Gerrard and Arthur was there and had started charging out of the village. 

Kagura got ready just in case, but Minerva smiled because it was her turn to show her magic. 

[Disassemble] she laughed as she wiggled her fingers. 

To Gerrard's shock, unlike the other two demonstrations of magic that were sudden and unexpected, Minerva's attack was extremely vicious and merciless. 

Similar to Trafalgar Law's attack, as she cast her spell Shambles, all the orcs' limbs, torsos, arms and legs suddenly became detached as they floated around in the air like a slow moving tornado. 

Unlike Law's attacks, her attack didn't magically keep them alive, rather they were all decapitated and dismembered as their body parts flew around, creating a blood filled tornado. 

Kagura waved her hand and cast a small orb into the mist of the bloody tornado as she muttered softly [Black Hole!]

The orb became a gravitational black hole, sucking all the blood, body parts and gore into it before disappearing without a sound. 

Minerva smiled and produced a bag of ears to collect the reward. 

--

Master Gerrard was still shivering at the viciousness of Minerva's attack, but he vouched for Arthurus' abilities to Guild Master Lambert. 

Arthurus was graded to become a C Ranked Adventurer and received his Bronze token. 

With his 3 avatars, he was a legitimate SS Ranked adventurer, but as a level 11 Mage, he wasn't ready yet.

Besides, both Gerrard and Arthurus didn't want to reveal that he has avatars.

Instead, he registered his own group, which he named Camelot 

"Arthurus of Camelot" he thought to himself as the girls made him cum alot. 

He was tempted to call it Fairy Tail based on his avatars being made in the image of the characters from that manga. 

The next time he came in, he would register all 3 avatars as adventurers. 

As summoning an avatar usually required the usage of mana, most mages with avatars do not leave their avatars out all the time, and only summoned them for battles. 

However, due to Arthurus' mana storage being so large, he could summon all 3 of them indefinitely. 

The only thing is that they would not be able to use their special magic unless he was aroused. 

But they were registered as warriors anyway, so there was no suspicion of them being able to use magic. 

--

A day later, 3 new members of the new team Camelot was registered under their nicknames Aevum (Ultear), Spatium (Minerva) and Gravitas (Kagura). 

This was to ensure no one from Earth recognized them. 

They were beautiful women, but without Ultear and Kagura wearing their signature head bands, and without Minerva tying her hair in her signature ponytails, they would look vaguely familiar, but no one should be able to place their faces. 

As he was checking out the missions on the mission board, he overheard news that the Fellowship of the Fearless were on a mission to explore a newly discovered dungeon. 

This interested Arthurus, not only because a newly discovered dungeon would possibly have interesting rewards in them, but also because Asmara was going to be there. 

Based on his conversations with Gerrard, he had a pretty good idea of how Gerrard's relationship with his avatar worked. 

But he wanted to see how Asmara interacted with her frost Sprite. 

Furthermore, although he has achieved level 1 in the 4 basic elements of fire, water, air and earth, he hasn't learned any of the special variants like ice, which was a variant of water. 

Thus, instead of taking more missions, he headed instead to the north, pass Runesong, where the Fellowship of the Fearless was last seen. 

3