Chapter 13 – Defeating the Balor
72 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cannon and Magnum could not approach the Balor as its large flaming sword and whip kept them back. 

Ultear, Minerva and Kagura attacked as well. 

This Balor was slightly more powerful than the demons they fought with before in Runesong.

Although their magical abilities could not destroy it easily as before, compared to their earlier fight with the other demons, they could cooperate against the Balor since there was only one of it.

[Time Freeze] Ultear cast as she bombarded the Balor with multiple orbs. Each orb inflicted the cumulative pain of all the pain the Balor has ever felt in it's existence. She also cast [Time Change] to slow down the movements of the Balor. 

And the pain of each orb cast by Ultear kept increasing as Minerva added more damage by activating [Disassemble] that was attempting to rip it's body apart. 

Kagura cast [Black Hole] into its chest, creating a gravity well right on it's chest, causing more damage and pain. And this pain was amplified yet again by Ultear's [Cumulative Suffering] spell. 

Although the Balor looked resistant to their spells at first, as the damage accumulated, its body started breaking down visibly. 

Minerva's [Disassemble] started working as small chunk's of its flesh started coming apart. Kagura's [Black Hole] started eating into its flesh, creating a hole in it's chest. 

The Fellowship of the Fearless started backing away, seeing that their attacks were not effective and tried not to get in the way. 

"You...you are Arthurus!" Cannon said, recognizing the male mage masturbating behind them. 

Both his hands seemed to be in his robe, with his right hand playing with his dick and his left hand fingering his ass.

"Yes...good to see you..." Arthurus said, taking his hand out of his torn pocket to extend his hand to offer a handshake. 

"Er... no thanks" Cannon said, instead giving him a fist bump

"Arthurus!" Minerva shouted at him. 

"Oh... sorry" Arthurus said and immediately started masturbating again. 

Asmara stared at him, then back at the 3 women fighting, then back at Arthurus again, keeping silent the whole time. 

Eventually, the damage suffered by the Balor became unbearable as it's body collapsed. 

It's body finally ripped apart by Minerva's [Disassemble], and Kagura's black hole sucked it's body parts into it, crushing every part with it's gravity singularity. 

With the battle over, the Fellowship started treating their wounded. 

Falcor needed some minor treatment, but Hermes was badly wounded. 

Arthurus sat next to the exhausted Asmara on a nearby rock, talking

"You were looking for me? Why?" she asked curiously

Arthurus explained that he wanted to learn ice magic, and also to ask more about avatars.

The avatars were normally a secret as everyone has a different understanding of it.

But when she found out that Ultear, Minerva and Kagura were avatars, she opened up to him, explaining as her Frost Sprite was brought out to play.

"Three avatars... that's quite something. What... what did you sacrifice?" Asmara asked

"Both my testicles and my prostate" Arthurus said

"Oh! So you can't.." she hesitated asking

"It still works. And I have to be aroused and erected for them to use their powers. Without testicles or a prostate, I don't even know what I shoot out. How do you... work with your sprite?" Arthurus asked

"I sacrificed my right eye. But all I have to do is pretend to see with my eye, and my sprite... Jack.. does what I imagine within my viewpoint" she said. 

"Oh!" Arthurus said, as he looked at her frozen eye, thinking Gerrard said it was similar with his vermillian bird. 

"Your avatars are beautiful... do you...have sex with them?" Asmara asked

"No... they do help me with blowjobs and handjobs... but they won't let me have sex with them" Arthurus answered, then blushed as he wasn't sure why he was so open with her. 

"You said before that you thought I was beautiful. Did you mean it?" Asmara asked, looking at Arthurus' face. 

"Yes.. every word of it" Arthurus said as their faces were next to each other. 

Suddenly, they kissed and Asmara aggressively pushed him to lie down. 

--

Ultear, Minerva and Kagura immediately as they felt power building inside them and looked towards Arthurus and smiled. 

Arthurus and Asmara's clothes were already thrown aside as they fucked in the corner.

"Would you look at that! Our ice princess' heart has been melted. Good for her" Magnus said

"It's been a long time since she got a good fucking" Hermes said

"Really?" Minerva asked with a smile

"Yeah.. since before she got her avatar and became an SS Ranked Adventurer. I remember when she was still the promiscuous C Ranker who had a new lover in every mission with other teams" Falcor said

"Did all of you fuck her too?" Ultear asked

"Sure we did, many times. She was just a C Class when the rest of us were B Ranked adventurers. Boy, did she strive to please. When it was just us, the Fellowship, we used to have orgies with her" Falcor said

"I miss those times" Cannon said as his dick twitched in remembrance 

Hermes tried to pick up Kagura but was slapped away.

Arthurus' and Asmara's moans continued throughout the night.

--

The next morning, Arthurus and Asmara were up early. The rest of the Fellowship were still asleep because they couldn't sleep due to the non stop screaming and moaning.

Ultear, Minerva and Kagura only pretended to sleep. As avatars, they didn't really need rest. 

Also, they kept kicking Cannon, Magnus and Falcor away after each of them tried separately to snuggle up to them and steal a grope and hopefully progress further from there. 

As they were up early, Asmara was teaching Arthurus ice magic, and was surprised at how fast he picked it up.

By the end of the day, he was already performing level 1 ice magic. 

But like the many other magics he's learned, he couldn't progress from there. 

Thus, after another night of sexual activity, the Fellowship decided to depart and retreat. 

While Arthurus could heal light wounds, Hermes' injuries were quite serious, thus they decided to leave the rest of the exploration of the dungeon to Camelot. 

Asmara gave Arthurus one final kiss and the teams parted. 

 

2