Chapter 14 – The Dungeon Treasure
64 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So... was she good last night?" Minerva teased, rubbing her body on his erect cock over his cloak. 

"It's... only my second time I've had sex... but yes... we enjoyed the whole night" Arthurus smiled. 

"Do you think she or I am better?" Minerva asked as she grabbed his cock over his cloak and closed his mouth over it, wetting his cloak with her saliva. 

"But we've never even had sex.." Arthurus answered, his breathing hard. 

"If I feel like it... maybe we will.." Minerva licked her lips and giggled. 

"Stop teasing him. We have work to do" Ultear scolded as she scouted the area. 

It was strange. After killing the Balrog, there weren't any other monsters or demons in the dungeon. 

But there were many dead bodies of monsters all around. 

"I think the Balrog killed all the dungeon's guardians" Kagura said, her sword unsheathed and ready to attack. 

"Maybe you're right" Ultear said as they approached another area.

They found a huge door, made of precious metals and was gold and white gold colored, making it look very grand. 

On the floor was another Balrog, dead on the floor. 

"What happened here?" Minerva asked, releasing Arthurus' dick.

"Careful! Don't touch the door!" Kagura yelled

Arthurus looked at the door and sensed something. 

"This is Holy magic.. white magic" Arthur said as he placed his hand near the door to feel it. 

Suddenly, he felt a jolt and screamed in pain as a white light surrounded his body. 

However, it was only a moment as his body reacted and responded with his own white light. 

The 3 avatars found that they couldn't get close to his glowing body.

His hands that was glowing with white magic instinctively placed his hands on the door. 

Although he was only a level 1 in white magic, the door responded and also started glowing before opening inwards by itself!

Arthurus stumbled into the room, no longer glowing.

The 3 avatars looked at each other and followed Arthurus in cautiously. 

Arthurus was cautious too as he felt something had changed in his body, but he didn't know what had happened to him. 

He wasn't in pain and in fact, his body felt wonderful.

As they entered the room, they saw a glass sarcophagus, and inside was a beautiful female angel. 

She had golden hair, a beautiful face and was completely nude!

Ultear checked her body and confirmed that she was dead, not in suspended animation, sleeping or somehow unconscious.

It wasn't known how long she had been dead, but she was perfectly preserved.

Her arms were crossed over her large breasts, and her large wings were neatly folded behind her back.  

Nearby was a white and gold full plate armor and cape, a long sword in a sheath, and a large shield 

They all radiated with holy power, making Arthurus sure they were powerful weapons. 

"So it was a tomb, not a dungeon after all!" Arthurus said, as he looked at the body

They looked around the small room, but besides the body, armor and weapons, there wasn't anything else. 

"Damn. That's all? I wonder why the balors tried to get in here. To desecrate the body?" Ultear asked aloud

"Whatever it is. This is our treasure I suppose" Arthurus said, keeping the body, armor and weapons. 

"You're taking the body too? Why? Are you going to sell her... or fuck her?" Minerva asked with a cheeky smile. 

"I don't know yet. But since we made it all the way to the end of the dungeon, I'll take anything I can get" Arthurus said, looking at the door greedily. 

Using the girls' super strength, they helped get the doors off the hinges and Arthurus kept it in his storage ring as well. 

With that, they left the dungeon.  

As they made their way out, Arthurus still felt the change in his body and he decided to check his stats. 

[Name: Arthur Rios]
[Age:17]
[Class: Warrior]
[Alignment: Neutral]

[Level: 13
[Strength: 11 Speed: 11]
[Agility: 11 Durability: 12]
[Intelligence: 20 Charisma: 11]
[Life: 114/114 Mana: 10018/10018]

[Skill - Lvl 1 Time Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Space Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Gravity Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Water Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Ice Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Air Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Earth Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Fire Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 White Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Shadow Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Purified Demon Summoning Magic]
[Skill - Lvl 1 Masturbation]

He checked everything carefully before he realized what was different. 

"That.. the jolt purified my body! My demon summoning magic had been purified! It's called Purified Demon Summoning Magic now!" Arthurus exclaimed

"What does that mean?" Ultear asked?

"I'm not sure!" Arthurus responded

"Maybe you can summon holy demons" Minerva laughed. 

"Holy demons. Is there such a thing? At least you can use this new magic now without being evil" Kagura asked. 

"I don't know. But I certainly can't sacrifice humans to summon holy demons, whatever they are" Arthurus said

"Maybe sacrifice evil creatures?" Minerva asked

"I.. I don't think so. Sacrificing orcs to summon a holy demon seems... wrong...I think I'll leave it for now" Arthurus said

As Ultear cast her [Time Freeze] spell freezing time, they walked out of the huge dungeon or tomb. 

They passed by several other adventurer groups including Frederick and his team, who were fighting minor demons. 

They returned to Runesong, but found that the Fellowship had already left for Angeramus. 

Arthurus decided to visit the adventurer's guild in Runesong to see if there were any interesting missions. 

He didn't mention anything about finishing the dungeon, since he didn't want to reveal taking the naked angel.

He registered Camelot there for missions and went to look up the missions board.

Most of the missions were low level missions that he couldn't bother to take.

He discovered an old mission that was never completed, to investigate the nearby Forest of Despair.

For decades, the place was shrouded in mystery as people kept disappearing there.

There were rumors of strange never before creatures there, but no one can confirm the sightings.

Multiple famous groups like the Fellowship of the Fearless, who had attempted this mission, but wandered around the forest aimlessly, without discovering anything and without finishing the mission. 

"This one?" Ultear asked

"Yes, lets do this one" Arthurus smiled

2