Chapter 15 – Forest of Despair
73 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After walking several hours in the Forest of Despair, they were getting frustrated.

Not only did they not find anything, but they were hopelessly lost.

"I could swear we've come by this way several times!" Kagura said angrily, slicing down several trees with a single swipe

They followed the path that she created by chopping down trees, but the instant they looked back, the trees were back up again, and the trail was lost. 

"Damn it!" Kagura said angrily, seeing her efforts go to waste.  

"Even we avatars seem to be affected by this strange forest. Our sense of direction is distorted and I can't even feel the flow of time here" Ultear said

"What do you mean by that?" Arthurus asked

"What I mean is that I don't know if we have been walking for minutes, hours or even days. We might even have been here for months!" Ultear said. 

"That... that is serious" Arthurus said

"I suspect there is a spatial distortion as well... we should ask Minerva" Ultear said as she turned around.

"What is it?" Kagura said, looking at Ultear

"Where..is Minerva?" Ultear asked

Both Arthurus and Kagura turned around to look

Minerva was missing. As the avatar of space, she should be the first one that could get them out of there. But instead, she was the first one lost, which should be impossible. 

"Were we ambushed? Arthurus!" Ultear said urgently

Arthurus nodded and immediately started masturbating with his right hand and fingering his ass with his left middle finger, powering up both Ultear and Kagura!

[Time Freeze]

She froze time around them and quickly looked at the surroundings. Arthurus and Kagura were not frozen in time and started looking around them, to ensure that there was no hidden enemy targeting them around the trees. 

"Clear!" Kagura yelled

"Clear!" Arthurus said from a few trees away. 

Suddenly, time started moving again. 

"Ultear?" Arthurus called. 

Kagura looked around as well, heading quickly to Arthurus. 

But Ultear had disappeared as well!

--

What seemed like hours later, Arthurus was still walking around aimlessly in the forest, her hand touching Arthurus' body.

He was still constantly pumping his cock, just in case Ultear or Minerva needed their power to escape, while Kagura was fingering his ass with one hand, while holding her katana with the other. 

He didn't want to lose her too, and being in physical contact with her seemed to be the surest way not to lose her. 

He could get her back into his anus, but doing so would make him vulnerable by himself as she was a powerful warrior and avatar. 

But Ultear and Minerva were powerful too, and they had disappeared. 

As they walked, they finally found something that didn't fit in the forest. 

It was a gigantic black pyramid, the size of the Great Pyramid of Giza!

Arthurus was shocked why he could not see such a large building from a distance, and only saw it when he cleared the nearest tree. 

He touched the pyramid, feeling it's strange texture. 

It didn't feel like stone, nor did it feel like metal. Instead, it felt like flesh!

It was warm, pliant but firm. If anything, it felt like firm muscles and thin skin covering it.

Still holding hands, they walked one round the large pyramid, taking over 20 minutes to do so, but could not find an entrance. 

"Do you think Ultear and Minerva are in here?" Kagura asked

"I.. I don't know at all. But we don't have any other ideas" Arthurus said

He stopped pumping his dick and placed both hands on the pyramid, and activated his many magics on it. 

He conjured fire, water, air, earth, white and shadow magic, but nothing seemed to work. As he still could not do anything with time, space or gravity, he relied on his avatars to do so. 

"Do you think you can use gravity on it?" Arthurus asked

But there was no answer.

It was then that he noticed that Kagura was no longer fingering his ass. 

He didn't even know when she stopped!

He quickly turned around and Kagura was gone!

"Kagura? Kagura!" he yelled, but the forest was silent. Eerily silent without even noises from animals or insects. 

Without any other ideas, and not finding any entrances, he started climbing up the pyramid.

Unlike the Pyramids of Giza where the stone blocks formed steps to climb, this pyramid was smooth with something like skin on top.

So as he tried climbing, the "skin" slipped a bit, making him stumble as he tried to climb. 

But as the "skin" stretched to its limit he managed to slowly climb upwards. 

Just as he reached half way to the top, suddenly Arthurus' head felt like it was about to explode!

He lost control of his limbs and started falling down the pyramid

Having his head in extreme pain, he couldn't even try to stop himself, let alone use any magic to stop or slow his fall. 

His body rolled down the pyramid in an uncontrolled manner, his limbs hitting the pyramid as he rolled in an awkward angle, breaking bones as he rolled down. 

As he hit the ground, he was semi conscious due to the mental pain. He didn't even feel his physical pain. 

If he did, he would be in even more excruciating pain as many of his bones were broken.

Both his legs were broken and bent the wrong direction, as was his left arm. 

His right arm was the most intact, but many of the bones in his hand, as well as his wrist was broken.

Many of his ribs were fractured as were several vertebrae in his back. 

His left eye was swollen shut and his jaw was broken as well. 

And perhaps most importantly, his erect cock was bent in a right angle painfully, and it was swollen and turning purple! 

He was barely breathing and could only see shadows from his other eye as he saw a humanoid creature take him away. 

2