Chapter 16 – The Demon Summoning
73 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Arthurus grunted as his severely injured body was dumped to the cold black floor. 

He was in so much pain, he was drifting in and out of consciousness. 

The dark humanoid figure left him there and shut the door. 

Arthurus fell unconscious again. 

--

Arthurus opened his one eye and could barely see in the darkness.

A humanoid figure in the shadows was looming over him, but he couldn't quite see.

What an interesting specimen you are!

Space, time and gravity, such rare magic forms, and you even made avatars!

But how are you so weak?

I must find out more.. what did you sacrifice?

It seemed the creature was talking directly into his head!

As the creature moved out of the shadows Arthurus screamed

But it only came out as a muffled sound, due to the pain in his mouth and throat. 

But what he saw terrified him. 

It was an illithid aka Mind Slayer!

With an octopus like head with many tentacles flowing down it's mouth and a humanoid body hidden under a large cloak, it looked scary indeed.

An illithid takes over their host bodies, replacing their brain and housed itself on top of it's host body becoming a fully grown illithid. 

They have telepathic abilities and are cold and hold all other creatures in disdain, even dragons!

They were proficient in technology and dark magic, frequently experimenting with other races.

They were a powerful race that manipulates behind the scenes and were one of the most feared creatures in the known worlds. 

What did you sacrifice? I must find out so I can attach this power to my new project

The illithid cackled as he scanned Arthurus' body with a mechanical instrument. 

Hahaha! Your testicles and prostrate. I would never have thought a man would sacrifice those.

I can chop off your penis easily and attach it to my creation... but how would I take away a prostate that is no longer there?

The illithid left the room and sealed the door shut 

Arthurus tried to get up, but he was in so much pain, he could barely move. 

But if he couldn't get up, his cock was going to be chopped off, or worse, his lower half cut at the waist to be this thing's experiment. 

He quickly used white magic to try to heal himself. 

Unfortunately as a level 1 white mage, he could only cure light wounds. 

His injuries were extremely serious and there was a possibility he could die from them. 

As it is, he could die just from getting any of his many injuries infected. 

Luckily, illithids were obsessive compulsive, and the black room was immaculately clean, unlike a human dungeon

The room was built from the same black material with skin, and although the illithid left the room, he couldn't see any seams for a door. 

Arthurus managed to heal his many cuts and bruises, but the bones inside his body were still broken, and his internal organs that were damaged, remained damaged, with the possibility of bleeding internally. 

He coughed up blood and puked it out. 

"Shit, this is not good" he said, looking at the amount of blood on the floor. 

He knew he had to do something, but didn't know what he could do at this stage. 

He quickly looked through his stats, and discovered that he didn't have any options... except...

"Purified Demon Summoning....that's the only thing I haven't tried before" he thought.

With no options left, he placed his broken hand in his vomitted blood and used it to draw a rune circle he learned on the ground.

He cast a fire that lit 5 sides of the circle and suddenly thought... "what can I sacrifice? Myself?" 

He didn't have a sacrifice when he placed his injured hand on the ground in defeat.

Suddenly, his badly damaged dimension ring shattered, and all the possessions within burst open.

There were extra clothes and dried food rations, gold and silver coins, his staff that he seldom used anymore, and the treasures of the recent dungeon and the demon summoning tome.

There was the naked angel body, her armor, sword and shield as well as the two large doors.

He looked at the naked angel sprawled in an obscene position with her legs open and thought to himself... "can she work as a sacrifice?"

He sensed the illithid was returning and quickly opened the tome and read out the demon summoning spell.

The illithid walked in just when a portal started opening

What is this? Foolish human!

Arthurus was hit with a mental blast, causing him to scream and knocking him out.

Demon summoning... ridiculous..

The illithid waved his hand, casting a spell to shut the portal.

However, suddenly the portal instead strengthened and a foot stepped out of the portal.

What kind of demon are you?

--

"Are you alright? Wake up!" Arthurus heard a female voice say

It was not the voice of Ultear, Minerva or Kagura. He's never heard her voice before but somehow he knew her.

He opened his only functioning eye and could barely see her face, only being able to recognize white hair.

"Who... who are you?" he asked

"You haven't named me yet master" she said

"I am your demon summoned. As there are no purified demons to summon from the demon kingdom, I was created from a demon's body and a angel's soul" she said

She picked him up easily and walked out of the room.

While carrying him out of the room, Arthurus could barely see the dead illithid on the ground, savagely ripped apart.

As they went outside, there were multiple bodies of dead illithids, and a smashed up elder brain pool!

She had destroyed them all, and alot of their machines were destroyed too.

"You did all this?" Arthurus asked

"I caught them by surprise. They weren't expecting my attack" she said

Arthurus saw 3 naked women trapped in separate and different containment units

"Those are my avatars. Please get them out of there" Arthurus said

"Yes master" the demon said as Arthurus once again blacked out.

2