Chapter 19 – Clearsky Lake
70 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After half a day's walk, they arrived at mid day at a huge beautiful idyllic lake. 

"This is the place, right?" Arthurus asked for confirmation. 

"I think so. This is the Plumwood Forest full of plumwood trees, and this is a large lake clear and reflecting the sky. This should be Clearsky Lake" Ultear said. 

"I guess that bard was just making up stories, or the castle has moved on" Minerva said

"So what do we do now?" Kagura asked

"Since we're here... lets have fun by the lake" Arthurus said, removing his clothes and keeping it in his dimension ring. 

"Waa hoo!" he yelled as he jumped into the lake, creating a big splash

"Waa hoo!" Minerva echoed as she too jumped into the lake nude. 

Ultear looked at Kagura who was already stripping and Minerva shrugged her shoulders as she and Ultear jumped in together after Kagura. 

They splashed around in the lake enjoying themselves as neither Mirajane, Ultear, Minerva or Kagura has seen a lake before. 

They continued relaxing in the lake as Mirajane started sucking on Arthurus' dick

As the other girls had still been "training" Arthurus every day, Mirajane had joined in and taken her turn in fallating him and draining him once a day. 

However, unlike the other girls who avoid him ejaculating in their mouths, Mirajane loved the taste and frequently swallowed whatever fluid was coming out of his cock, considering he didn't have any testicles to produce sperm, not seminal fluid from his prostate. 

Because Mirajane loved the taste so much, the other girls Ultear, Minerva and Kagura let her swallow his cum even when it was their turn fallating Arthurus. They didn't give up their turn as they too enjoyed the feeling of giving him pleasure. 

This was because, while he was aroused, they felt powerful with their magic, which was pleasurable. As he had an orgasm, they too had a climax of sorts and lost their power at the same moment. 

In essence, when they masturbated Arthurus, they felt pleasure themselves at the same time, which was a pleasurable experience like giving yourself a blowjob if you are able. And when others fallate him, they felt it too but it was like someone else pleasuring them. 

While Arthurus had been tempted many times to have sex with them, the 3 avatars wouldn't let him. As for Mirajane, he knew she would say yes if he asked, but he felt uneasy asking her because he didn't know if she would say yes out of her own free will, or because she couldn't say no to him. 

Even so, he took advantage of her by groping her body and touching her anytime he wanted, which the other avatars resisted. 

Finally, Arthurus came into Mirajane's mouth as she sucked up everything, causing his eyes to roll back in pleasure. Ultear, Minerva and Kagura shivered a little too as they had their own orgasms. 

*Pop*

Mirajane slurped the last bit out of his dick and let his cock out of her mouth with a pop sound and swallowed it. 

Arthur sat in the waist high water with a satisfied smile on his face, while the other avatars had a similar look. 

Mirajane was the perfect sex slave if he so desired it. But he preferred if she had sex with him willingly, so he was waiting for her to ask him to fuck her, which she still hasn't yet. 

Suddenly, they felt a pull in the water. It was slight at first but it increased exponentially at a fast rate!

"Get out of the water!" Ultear suddenly shouted

But the water from all over the lake was suddenly pulled into the center of the lake, and all of them were pulled by the water helplessly. 

Even though Ultear, Minerva and Kagura had lost their magic when Arthurus came, they still maintained their enhanced strength, and Mirajane retained all her might, but somehow the water pulled them all in as they struggled to swim against the current. 

The water gathered in the middle of the lake, forming a large bulge of water as it suddenly shot into the sky in a waterspout!

As the 5 of them were being dragged into the waterspout, a castle appeared in the sky directly above the waterspout. 

A waterspout was a tornado appearing above water, and the 5 of them were pulled in and spun around the vortex, shot into the sky!

Mirajane spread her demon wings and caught Arthurus, while Ultear, Minerva and Kagura landed hard, but rolled safely to prevent damage. 

Mirajane landed with Arthurus nearby the others, folding her wings to stop her use of mana for the time being.

They were now on the floating rock that held the mysterious castle known as Rendozir. 

"Should we knock?" Kagura asked

"I think we should get dressed first" Arthurus said, pulling out a cloak and putting it on. 

The rest did the same from their rings. 

"Should we knock or something?" Minerva asked

"I think after 1200 years, there shouldn't be anyone alive." Ultear said

The castle moat was empty and dry, and the drawbridge was completely open

"Hello!" Arthurus yelled as they crossed the drawbridge, but there was no response. 

They entered a courtyard and everything was empty and bare. 

There was an old stable where presumably horses were reared and they walked to the front door and knocked. 

"No answer" Arthurus said after waiting a short while

But as he pushed the door, he found it wasn't locked and the door swung open. 

Inside was dark and gloomy, but there were no cobwebs like you would expect. 

It was clean and without dirt, only that it seemed suspended in time with no signs of life. 

Arthurus started masturbating and fingering his ass in preparation for battle. 

"Do you feel anything?" he asked Ultear. 

"No.. this is not time being frozen.. it's something else" she replied.

They walked cautiously deeper into the castle. 

Past the main entrance room, there was a middle area that split into 6 directions with doors on every side. 

They entered the room cautiously when suddenly, the doors shut, trapping them in the 6 sided room!

"Wha..." Mirajane said as she suddenly vanished as if she was unsummoned, and Ultear, Minerva and Kagura also disappeared. 

He ran to the door they came through, and found that it was locked. He was trapped!

2