New desires
2.5k 8 113
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Woah, easy there, Lil. I suppose I should let you know that you’re probably very hungry for intimacy right now, so we should take it slow,” Rowan said, while extricating herself from my embrace.

 

“Oh God, am I going to be constantly horny and sex crazed?!” I exclaimed, and Rowan just sighed.

 

“Jesus fucking Christ, no, you won’t be constantly horny and sex crazed. Succubi don’t feed on just sex, we also feed on intimacy.You might be a bit more horny than usual, but not to an extreme degree, and since you’re currently transforming, you are probably going to constantly be hungry for a while.”

 

“Oh, you keep saying hungry, does that mean if I don’t get some form of intimacy I’ll starve?”

 

“Not exactly; you’ll feel awful and weak, but you won’t starve to death or anything.” 

 

“Okay, thanks, Rowan. Do you think we could just cuddle on the couch for a bit while I process all this?’

“Sure thing, Lil.”

 

After putting a shirt back on, I went to the living room and sat next to Rowan. She then pulled me close and held me there while we talked about something, but I was far too distracted by how gorgeous Rowan was to pay any attention. I realized while I was sitting there that even though I was turning into a demon, I was actually totally okay with it. Something about the thought of my body becoming demonic filled me with a warmth and happiness about my body that I had never felt before. I was also struck by how pleasant it was to simply be cuddled up next to Rowan; it felt like I was having the most wonderful meal of my life. Eventually we had to get up; however, after sitting there with Rowan I felt oddly refreshed. I then called Clara to let her know that I wouldn’t be coming in to work for a while and that I would get her an explanation as soon as possible. It was then that I realized even after sating my succubus desires, I was still absolutely starving.

 

“Hey, Rowan, wanna go out and get something to eat?”

 

“I’m sorry, Lil, I’ve got a demon support group meeting today.”

 

“Oh, how about I come with you and we get something to eat on the way back?  You said I should go with you to one of those meetings with you sometime anyway.”

 

“Sure, if you think you’re ready for that.”

 

“Yeah, I think I am,” I said, and just like that we were heading toward the support group.

 

It didn’t take us long to get there since it was only a few blocks away from the apartment. On the door that led to the support group there was a sign that said hell on earth. Upon entering I was struck by the fact that everyone in there was transformed. Rowan transformed immediately on entering the room and a large masculine demon with skin as dark as coal made his way over to us.

 

“Hey there, Rowan, who’s the new girlfriend?” the demon said with a smirk.

 

“This is Lillith, Adam,” Rowan said while gesturing toward me.

 

“H-Hi, Adam, it’s nice to meet you,” I said, extending a hand to shake.

 

“Haha,” Adam said, while vigorously shaking my hand, “She’s still pretty new to all this, isn’t she, Rowan?” 

 

“She is, and I better not see you making her uncomfortable.”

 

“Of course not, if she’s your girlfriend she can’t be all bad, even if she’s a human,” Adam said and then headed toward a circle of chairs around a table in the middle of the room.

 

Rowan and I made our way to a couple of chairs and waited for everyone else to take their seats.

 

“Welcome everyone, now before we get started I see we have someone new with us. Would you like to introduce yourself, ma’am?” an androgynous demon with brown skin said, while gesturing toward me.

 

“Um, hi, my name’s Lillith. Even though I don’t look like it, I’m actually a succubus. I only recently started changing thanks to Rowan here,” I said, and felt Rowan squeeze my arm reassuringly.

 

“Well, I’m glad you decided to come here. I know it can be difficult at first, but it seems you have a wonderful person helping you out. I’m Ash, by the way. Now that introductions are out of the way, who would like to go first?  Remember, since we have someone new, be sure to say your name.”

 

“I guess I’ll start,” a short orange skinned demon said, “ I’m Jess, and this past month or so has been pretty rough. First my boyfriend gets arrested and then I lose my job because my asshole employer found out I’m a demon and thinks I’ll corrupt my students or some bullshit.”

 

“Um, pardon my interruption, but your boyfriend didn’t happen to be arrested for emu smuggling, was he?” I said, unable to contain my curiosity.

 

“Oh god, you knew him? How does someone like you get to know someone like that?”

 

“He was my roommate, actually.”

 

“Wait, how is that possible? He said his roommate was a guy named Azazel of all things.”

 

“Uh, yeah, that was me; Rowan helped me figure out more than just the fact that I’m a demon,” I said, and saw surprised faces on nearly everyone at the table.

 

“Oh, wow, you look amazing by the way. I’m really glad you found yourself,” Jess said, and there were murmurs of agreement from all around the table.

 

The rest of the meeting passed much the same way, people venting and just talking about whatever they felt like. I was admittedly nervous at first but I ended up having a great time getting to know all these new people. Rowan and I ended up getting some Chinese takeout on the way home, and by the time we got home I found I was starving for both food and intimacy. Rowan, being a wonderful girlfriend, brought me my food and pulled me in next to her on the couch so I could get my fill of both. After such a wonderful and busy day, I was dozing off, and at some point Rowan must have carried me to my bed and sleep finally overtook me.

113