v2 c5
120 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

v2 c5 - First Time? Premature Ejaculation?

The dock's 24-hour work system contributed to the south port's prosperity and also affected people there. For those who liked to have a rich nightlife, the south port really was a great place. Beast fighting, gambling, good wine, good women... As long as you could afford it, you could enjoy anything here.

Gradually, the south port became a city that never slept.

At the end of Skink Avenue, near the dock. The dimly lit crystal lamps steadily illuminated this section of the road.

Under these lamps, scantily clad women stood in twos and threes.

Since it was currently late autumn and this place was also close to the Rheinau River1T/N: Previously "Lai Nao River." Also, did you know Rheinau is a real place?, it was very humid at night. As a result, these women were constantly blowing into their hands or rubbing their white thighs together to maintain their temperature.

But as soon as anyone passed by, they would quickly jump out with a sunny smile, display their attractive curves, and call out tenderly.

Once the passerby hesitated, they would immediately plaster their soft body onto them. After whispering into the passerby's ears, the business would be almost finished.

They called themselves Nightingales, so of course, if someone cursed 'prostitute' at them, they wouldn't respond.

"Handsome guy, I provide great service!"

"Little brother, look at this sister's chest, isn't it very big!"

……

All kinds of temptations from the young women talking and laughing arose again, and it turned out to be because of a young man approaching slowly from the distance.

He had an average face, cheeks a little pale, looking like he had just recovered from a serious illness. His only exceptional feature was his narrow pair of eyes. His brow was currently creased, looking a little attractive.

Of course, the appearance had little to do with the Nightingales. At most, they would feel a little happier serving him.

Seemingly stunned by these tender voices, the young man stopped and looked around him.

"There's someone." The many Nightingales shouted inside their hearts and quickly surrounded him.

"Little brother, choose this older sister, this older sister's breasts are very large, if you don't believe it, touch them..." The young man's hand was picked up and stuffed into the abundant mass.

"Handsome guy, don't believe her. That place of hers has already caved in, use your hand to feel that mine has more elasticity. If you don't believe it, try it out..." The young man's other hand was picked up and also stuffed into another soft mass.

"Choose me... Choose me..."

……

"Stop!" The young man retracted his hand with much difficulty and pointed at one randomly. "I choose her."

The many Nightingales turned their heads, and a woman in a short skirt who had been squeezed into the outer circle looked at the finger pointing at her in surprise.

"Haaa..." The Nightingales sighed disappointedly and dispersed. After all, someone had already been selected, and there was no point in tangling with them.

"What kind of eyesight is that, not choosing this old lady with such a big chest."

"Enough, men want women, not cows. She's younger than you."

"This old lady was once young too. Besides, after turning off the lights, it's all the same..."

……

The young man wiped his forehead and said in a low voice, "Damn it, even killing someone doesn't bring this much pressure."

"What?" The lucky woman pressed herself closer.

"Uh, nothing." The young man had a headache looking at the woman who was stuck to him. What to do with this situation?

"Handsome guy, what kind of service will you choose?"

"Service?"

"Mmm, there's one time or a night service."

"Uh..." The young man stared dazedly at the pretty woman next to him. He could feel the soft elasticity of the hills glued to his arm. Her most attractive feature was her long and slender pair of legs, which was probably also what she liked the most, so she wore a short skirt even though it was a cold day.

Well, the old butler had said he could relieve his stress in the bed, so why not try it...

That's right, this young man was Tang En. After he had sent the gambler off, he couldn't endure it and began vomiting.

Tang En had thought that after going through the experience with York, he would've become stronger. But he hadn't thought that using the dagger and shooting the crossbow were two completely different things.

The feeling of personally taking a life made him very uncomfortable.

"Night service." Tang En spat out the words in a slightly dry voice.

This answer was clearly very exciting for the long-legged woman. It had to be known that the night service's price was three times that of a single time, but not all men could do it more than three times, so the night service wasn't that popular. The long-legged woman almost jumped for joy at the thought that she didn't have to endure the cold all night long like her sisters.

"I know where the hotels are, let's go."

……

Taking the key before the hotel owner's ambiguous gaze, Tang En and the long-legged woman entered the room.

The room had some simple furniture, and the wine-red lighting was very ambiguous, like there was a layer of light wine-red gauze.

This kind of room... Thinking of the look in the hotel owner's eyes just now, Tang En knew that the long-legged woman had something to do with this hotel, probably bringing customers in to earn a commission.

Tang En didn't mind this, after all, because he could stay anywhere.

But this wine-red color, which reminded Tang En of blood, made him frown. 

The woman saw that Tang En was standing still at the entrance and asked, "What's the matter?"

Tang En took a deep breath and let it out. "Nothing."

"Then let's start?"

"Uh...why not take a shower first."

The woman shrugged. "Okay."

Now Tang En was getting more curious about magic and alchemy. A fire-red crystal was shaken a few times before being thrown into the water, and after a few minutes, the water in the bucket was heated. It was far more reliable than any other solar water heater.

After showering, the two got into the bed.

"First time?" When the woman used her slender calf to rub Tang En, she found that his body was somewhat stiff.

"Uh... How come." Tang En rubbed his nose. "What's your name?"

Tang En had naturally done things like this before, and his ex-girlfriend had been the bold type. But it was really the first time for him to do something like a "night service."

"Lena."

A very common name, similar to the likes of Xiaohong2T/N: Literally "little red" and probably a nickname. and Xiaoli3T/N: Literally "little beautiful" and probably a nickname., in this world.

Lena lightly kissed Tang En's face, gave him a seductive wink, and got up. Her white and slender thighs were immediately visible.

She bit her red lips, twisted her body, reached for the hem of her little underwear, and slowly rolled up...

Fair skin, firm abdomen, half-moon smile...

"Gulp." Tang En involuntarily swallowed.

Finally, Lena lifted her hands abruptly, and there were two cherry blossoms in spring4T/N: "Spring" here also means romantic.. They trembled like two golden plums in crystalline snow proudly facing the wind.

Lena stroked the abundant mass with one hand, squeezing the softness. An index finger raised and hooked Tang En closer...

"Fuck..." For this situation, this uncle could tolerate it, but this aunt couldn't...

With a roar, Tang En jumped up from the bed and threw his whole self onto Lena.

"Nnn... ahh..." She seemed to be overwhelmed, but also seemed to be tempting him. Her red lips opened slightly and let out a moan.

Tang En immediately used his hand to measure the crystalline snowfield, which was of moderate size and also a good gripping place. He leaned over and kissed lightly, planting a plum blossom, and leaving a fragrance on his lips.

"Hehe..." Seemingly ticklish, Lena grabbed Tang En's head and giggled softly.

Under the wine-red light, the trembling body's cherry blossoms were red like...blood?

Off, this offensive light...

As Tang En buried his head in Lena's snow field, he reached his hand out to turn the lighting crystal off.

"Click." The button was pressed.

"What..."

"Nnn!"

The screams and the "Nnn" sounded almost at the same time, then disappeared shortly.

In the room, wine-red light flickered, shining upon the surroundings like surging waves of red, quite psychedelic. But from Tang En's perspective, they were clearly frightening waves of blood.

"Fuck!!!"

Tang En carefully stretched his fingers out and placed them under Lena's nose and then on her neck, letting out a long sigh of relief.

Then Tang En, with a pale face, grabbed the crystal lamp which was by the bed.

It was of the table lamp style but the bulb had been replaced with something that looked like a half-filled crystal of red wine. The lower mainframe had three buttons.

"Click." The flickering wine-red light disappeared and the room fell into darkness.

"Click." The still wine-red light.

"Click." The wine-red light began flashing nonstop. As the red liquid in the crystal rolled, various romantic wave effects in the room were created.

"Damn this alchemy!" Looking at the motionless Lena on the bed, Tang En cursed viciously.

Just now, he had mistakenly pressed the button for flashing light, so waves of blood appeared in front of him. What he had done next was raise his hand and pinch under Lena's ear, to the point of fainting.

From his reaction, Tang En's recent diligent training still deserved praise.

But just by looking at his hand, he only had fear in him. Just now, if it was Lena's throat that had gotten pinched...

"Sigh..." Shaking his head, Tang En pulled up the blanket, covering Lena's body.

After dragging a chair up, Tang En called for the assassin system.

The surroundings returned to the hall, but there was an additional, towering tree in its center. On the large tree was the old butler's exquisite treehouse.

"Hey, why did you return here at this time?" The old butler obviously hadn't expected Tang En to come and walked out of the treehouse in his nightgown.

Tang En stared at the old butler's attire in shock.  "Old butler, you also have to rest?"

"Nonsense, or else what? You thought I was an intelligent NPC?"

"Uh, so it isn't... then you are?"

"You currently don't need to know." The old butler looked at Tang En suspiciously. "Premature ejaculation?"

"Pah! This one used to be called 1 night 9 times and didn't get out of bed until dawn! Premature ejaculation, me?" Tang En denied the old butler's malicious slander.

"Sorry, I can't think of any other reason than that."

"It's just a small problem. Just now..." Compared to bearing the nickname "Prematurely Ejaculating Man," Tang En decided to talk about his embarrassment.

After finishing his talk, Tang En clutched his head and muttered in a stifled voice, "I can't even think of what'd happen if I'd really killed Lena?"

The old butler: "I can't help you, this is a psychological problem. But if you're at the level of sending and receiving freely, this won't happen."

"So it's like this..."

The old butler: "Alright, I need to rest. What are you going to do tonight?"

"Of course I'll be staying with you for the night. Don't worry, I won't accuse your bed of being hard..."

"……"

1