4.1 The Stubborn Lang Yuan
3.5k 6 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I finally found you, my beautiful wife."

Silence.

There was the sound of crickets and crows resounding the alley. Nobody made a move. Not even the water from the waste sewage dared to flow. Everything was quiet.

Lang Yuan tightened his grip of JiDan and quickly ran pass through this man in dragon robes, pass the attendants of the emperor, and pass the alley until he met the streets. Without looking back, Lang Yuan sprinted on his way towards the inn non-stop.

The party of the emperor and his parade was left in cold wind.

Master Qui is talking with Shen Qi when the door suddenly opened with a bang. They see Lang Yuan entering the restaurant with a straight face yet the air around him is tense. Lang Yuan only greeted them before climbing upstairs. Master Qui was too late to ask while Shen Qi stared at the young master before it went to the second floor.

"Who is he carrying?" Shen Qi asked.

"Hmmm? That's his son," Master Qui shrugged.

"He has a son?" The youth was surprised. 

"Yes. Surprised?" Master Qui.

"Who isn't? I thought he's a bachelor," Shen Qi commented. "Though, young master Lan is good looking so it's not a question if he already has a bride. He can captivate both man and woman ba!"

The two chatted about Lang Yuan while the subject of their talk is currently closing the door tight, place whatever locks on the door has, and moved a chair to block the door. He then placed JiDan on the bed and paced around the floor. His face looks neutral but the panic that surrounded him is very obvious. JiDan is like a doll watching his mother walk left and right.

"We... we have to get away from here..." Lang Yuan said. "Tomorrow... no, we have to escape this night. We don't want those people to find us."

JiDan wanted to know why Lang Yuan is acting out like this. That person is his father, there's no doubt with it. But the way his mother reacts, it seems like he have seen a ghost or something. JiDan talked in gibberish to catch Lang Yuan's attention to which he successfully gained.

"Awuu wuwu uwuu ajyuu?" Mother, what are you scared of?

Lang Yuan stopped pacing and faced JiDan. He went towards the child, kneeled unto the edge of the bed, and brought him to a hug. JiDan can hear the quickness of his mother's heartbeat. Lang Yuan is like a bird that has been shot by a rifle! Lang Yuan caressed the hair of JiDan.

"That man... that man is your father..."Lang Yuan said.

"Agyuu?" You know?

"He is a splitting image of you. The moment I saw him... I saw you." Lang Yuan gulped.

"Awbyuu bwuu ooo," Oh, that's right.

Lang Yuan retracted from the hug and gave JiDan a straight look. He placed his hand on the shoulders of the one-year-old kid with a firm grip. JiDan can't stop starring at his mother's beautiful crimson eyes. It is as if he's being hypnotized.

"Don't worry; I will not give you to him. He's dangerous. He just killed those men in one flick. I doubt that he's a good person."

"If I didn't killed those men then probably you have been defiled by them now."

A voice resounded from their back. Lang Yuan looked around and found the man in dragon robes sitting on the chair that he used to block the door. Lang Yuan's eyes widened, glued to his place, wondering how this dangerous man enter the room without opening the door.

Don't... don't tell me that he teleported ba!

Yu XueQin is sitting leisurely in a cheap chair contrasting the grandness of his clothing. He propped his hand unto the side resting his head on his chin. His legs are crossed making his dragon robes show his long legs and black boots with golden edges. If there is lacking in the scene, which would be a small table and a set of tea. He looks more comfortable than the owner of the room does.

Strands of his long hair fell down on the side of face as he leaned unto the side, his wonderful golden-slit irises watching Lang Yuan intently. By just the looks, his magnetic gaze could attract any being even his officials and subordinates often fall with this trick. But his eyes showed another emotion this time - the interest towards Lang Yuan as he studied the slim body of the young man.

Short, slim waist, white skin, androgynous body - one could make a mistake that he is woman if only Lang Yuan will not speak and conceal his voice. No, even if he speaks, his voice is soft and alluring as if a lover soothing his love. There's no wonder that those men tried of assaulting him. They have the very reason of tasting this rare being with crimson eyes in front of him.

Lang Yuan shivered when he felt like this stranger is undressing him on his (YXQ) mind. He crossed his arms and gripped his clothes tightly, afraid that he will be stripped naked by just a flick of a finger. This reaction only made the emperor felt amused. Lang Yuan is downright seducing him while unaware of his flush expression.

Interesting... very interesting...

"You should be thanking me of saving you. If it is not me then you must be a cold body right now," Yu XueQin said.

"I ... I can fight them! Actually, I am ready to kick that man if only y-you didn't arrive and k-killed them!" Lang Yuan said.

"Really? You can do it?" Yu XueQin showed a grin.

He stood up and strides towards Lang Yuan. Lang Yuan took a step back every time the emperor walks closer, until he reached the wall. A man who is a head taller than him is hovering around him, golden eyes shining from the dark light. Right now, an adorable young man is being pinned unto the wall while a dragon is cornering him.

"Then show it to me. Let's see if you are really strong," the emperor leaned closer to Lang Yuan's ear and whispered those words while purposely blowing warm air. He (YXQ) saw his (LY) ears flushed in red.

"You-"

How could Lang Yuan just kick this person? He saw how this stranger killed those seven men easily. It would be easier for him to kill Lang Yuan on the spot. Yu XueQin saw the trembling rabbit on his hold and chuckled. This one is adorable ah. He didn't expect that the one who made his egg hatch is a small rabbit like this. Surely a very interesting creature.

The emperor stopped teasing and stepped back, but still close to Lang Yuan. He switched his attention towards the little bun who is currently speaking gibberish with an angry expression. JiDan is now fuming with anger! How could you treat my mother like that, stupid father! Go away! Go away!

Oh? It was the first time for the emperor to see a child with this kind of temperament. He is sure that when he was born, he was a follower of his father. He never do anything his father, not even call him with names. And this son of his called him stupid? He gave Lang Yuan a look. How did this mortal treated his son that even JiDan would defend his mother from his rightful father?

Lang Yuan noticed the evil glint from the stranger as he looked over JiDan. Sudden emotions swell up from his chest and pushed Yu XueQin away. He went to the side of JiDan and blocked Yu XueQin's view of his son. The emperor was surprised. Nobody ever tried pushing a god like him. And this mortal...

"Go away stranger. I am thankful that you saved me. I can't give you anything that is of worth but I can assure you that if you needed me in the future I will help you. But please, spare my son," Lang Yuan firmly said.

Yu XueQin is again surprised. Did this frail human called his son, his son? It was the first time that a human treated their kind as a fellow human. Most of the dragons that he know had their eggs taken by humans. The humans would treat their offsprings as beast or a slave, never as a family.

"Oh? Your son? But isn't it clear that he is my son," the emperor said clearly.

"No, he's not yours. If he is yours then you must not have left the egg alone. What could have happened if the egg fell down or went to an accident? My little JiDan could have not been born. The moment you left him, you are no longer his father!" Lang Yuan announced.

The emperor chuckled. He actually named his son as egg? [Jidan means egg according to google translate ha ha ha].

"But the egg I laid is never weak. The egg can protect itself without your help. I would never leave my child if he is weak," the emperor said.

"Huh? You laid this egg?" Lang Yuan's tension loosened. Did he hear it right? "You said you laid the egg?"

"En. That's why he is my son," the emperor confirmed. Lang Yuan shook his head.

"That's impossible! How could human lay eggs... a man too..."

The emperor only shrugged and walked closer to JiDan. Lang Yuan returned to his guard and blocked the emperor. He will not give JiDan, not to this person. He left the child right? Then JiDan must belong to him.

"I will not give him to you. He is my son."

The emperor's face darkened. Lang Yuan trembled a bit. Yu XueQin advanced, grabbing Lang Yuan's waist and pulled towards his embrace. He held the young man's chin up and placed his lips towards the other lip. Lang Yuan widened his eyes when the stranger suddenly kissed him.

Yu XueQin suddenly felt a fire lit on his chest. Lang Yuan's lips tasted very sweet to him. Lang Yuan started resisted, pounding and kicking the man, but his weak forces only tickled the emperor. The kiss was deepened, Yu XueQin trying to probe his mouth open.

Lang Yuan closed his lips tightly. The emperor was impressed but he will get what he wanted. His hands wandered lower to the young man's body, groping to the small little hill down below. Lang Yuan gasped from the weird sensation and the emperor hurriedly dug in.

Up and down, from the fences of his teeth, and the small tongue - the emperor inspected his whole mouth savoring the honey-flavored taste. Lang Yuan was confused. He didn't want this man but his deep passionate kiss seems to weaken him. His hands stopped from pounding but instead gripping tightly to the stranger's robes, scared that he will suddenly fall down due to his weakening legs.

The young man is probably drowned from pleasure that he almost forgot any rationality and became senseless. Light moans are escaping between kisses, his lungs loosening oxygen. The emperor only stopped kissing when Lang Yuan fainted. A string of silver thread was seen when both of their lips parted. The emperor licked his lips.

Sweet.

"Agyuuu yuu qwuuu wuuu," Ah! Stop that! Don't hurt my mother!

JiDan managed to climb down from the bed and is now clutching angrily unto his father's leg. He saw his father teasing his mother. The emperor chuckled as he picked the small child on its collar. JiDan wriggled with punching gestures, wanting to grow up fast to keep his mother away from this bastard man.

"What an energetic kid. I should be rewarding this man for giving birth for a wonderful child," he chided placing the JiDan unto his shoulder like a sack. The little bun wanted to fight his father but if he will move he will fall down.

JiDan: Wu wu wu, I missed my mother's gentle care. Wu wu wu

Emperor Yu XueQin carried Lang Yuan in a bridal style. He stared at the youth's face, leaned close to steal a kiss from its swollen lips and smiled. The door that the young man tried to lock and block is now open free from obstruction. A person with an elegant robe is standing at the front.

"Ready the carriage. I'm bringing the Empress home."

"Yes, your highness." That person bowed and quickly ordered the royal parade that is waiting on the ground floor.

Master Qui and Shen Qi are both kneeling on the ground. When they saw the Emperor, they almost shit their pants. But what is more than seeing the emperor back carrying... carrying Young master Lang with him! Does it mean... does it mean...?

The emperor left the restaurant and inn with a confirmation. The wedding will proceed any day from now.


UPDATES: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays

82