Chapter 6
341 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Brother, what are you doing?" After washing, Pudding walked out of the bathroom with her clothes changed, and looked at Karl who had put a strap on his two eyes and only his third eye was open, and she couldn't help being curious.

The eyes on Karl's forehead were erratic. He coughed and said, "I'm practicing a special ability, so don't worry."

Suddenly, Karl remembered his previous doubts and wanted to prove the accuracy of his thoughts, Karl suddenly said, "Hey, Pudding, you try to copy me, close both your eyes and only use your third eye to look around. If you do that some amazing things will happen."

Pudding looked at Karl, her expression was a little unnatural, "I don't want to be like you, it's too weird."

After finishing speaking, Pudding ran away in a hurry, she was going to breakfast.

Karl sighed but vaguely knew what Pudding was thinking. Till a couple of months ago, Pudding was always close to Karl and was fine but as she got older and wanted to make other friends, the other children were unwilling to approach her.

These children were the culprits who changed the personality of Pudding in the original work. They all said that Pudding had three eyes and was a monster.

However, because these children were "educated" by Karl in advance, no one was willing to talk about Pudding's eyes.

But although Karl could "educate" the children and ordinary residents of Totto land, he couldn't educate the queen of Totto Land, that was, his mother, Charlotte Linlin.

Different from Karl, Charlotte Linlin disliked Pudding, who seemed to have little potential, and Pudding did not show any signs of awakening the talent of the three-eyed race.

In addition to Linlin's bias, it was difficult for others to accept the three-eyed tribe because of their appearance, and Pudding's third eye didn't seem to have any special abilities. So one-day Linlin called Pudding and told her some horrible things like, "Although you are my Child, you look so disgusting…"

Since then, Pudding has had a little bit of an inferiority complex.

"Is it because of this reason that Pudding has not awakened the talent of the Three Eyes?" Karl sighed, knowing that he had no power to change anything.

He took off the black cloth from his eyes, and Karl found that the ability to see through things had disappeared again.

    ...

In a blink of an eye, another year passed.

In addition to following Cadenza and Counter for most of the day to practice physiques, Karl spent the rest of the time developing his three-eyed talents.

Although he didn't awaken any new talents he improved the existing ones such as his see-through power. Now he no longer needed to close his normal eyes to use his pupil power, he could use the third eye and focus the pupil power on one point to see through it.

Of course, other than that, in just one year, Karl not only looked stronger, but he was also taller. He was close to 1.4 meters. It may be because of practice too many physical skills.

"Maybe I can become a little giant in the future?" Karl thought this way, but then remembered the insane height of the rest of the world, and finally shook his head. "Even if I grow more than two meters, I would still be short compared to most of the people in this world."

Today, after the practice with Cadenza and Counter, Karl did not return to his room as usual but was ready to enter the next stage of his training and find someone who could teach him Observation Haki

Different from Arnament Haki, Observation Haki did not have such high requirements for a person's physical fitness. Instead, it had certain requirements for psychological quality. It seems that only in a calm state, Observation Haki was best displayed.

Since Katakuri had too much work, no time, and didn't know how to teach others, Karl had set his goal on the fifth sister Effilee.

The weapon of the fifth sister, Effilee, was a double gun. In the new world, the majority of the people didn't dare to use a gun as their weapon. Only those who had good skills and strength would dare to use a gun.

In Karl's view, the fifth sister Effilee's dual guns were not good-looking, obviously not an advanced technology weapon, then Effilee must be very powerful in Observation Haki to still use a gun.

"Karl, so you want to learn to Observation Haki?" Effilee, with a cigarette in her mouth, sat on the sofa and glanced at Karl casually, with a very calm face.

Effilee had flowing blue hair and a very hot body. She usually liked to wear a very revealing shirt.

Of course, she had the face of a Minecraft character. The big mouth and dead fish eyes lowered her overall appearance. Otherwise, the fifth sister may have gotten more popular in the original work.

"Yes, I feel like I have the talent in this area," Karl said without hesitation.

"If you want to learn, it's okay. But if I must say in advance, my training is very strict, and I don't like children who make trouble or cry, if you feel like you can't bear it, just disappear by yourself!" Effilee spits out a smoke ring but said unceremoniously.

Karl was overjoyed when he heard her. As for her saying that the training would be stricter, he simply ignored them.

"Then when do we start?" Karl looked excited.

"Then let's start, I can't wait," Karl said.

"Come with me." Effilee did not plan to warn him too much. In her opinion, if Karl was injured or couldn't bear it, that was his fault.

Karl followed Effilee to a dimly lit room, Effilee found a Wooden mask and a thick wooden stick from the room.

    The wooden mask had two holes wherein the place of the eyes, and there were pores in the mouth and nose. Karl didn't know what this mask was for.

Effilee threw the mask at Karl and told Karl to put on the mask.  Karl didn't know why, but he still put on the mask.

At this time, Effilee explained, "This is to train your most basic fighting ability. If you are not well trained and someone attacks you, the first reaction is to close your eyes. In battle, if you close your eyes, it is equivalent to getting killed. Therefore, you must first overcome your instincts, start adapting a little bit, wear the mask at first which will protect your head, I will attack you and make sure not to close your eyes.

"After you successfully do that take off the mask and we will repeat the whole process. The final result is that even If you die in battle, you won't close your eyes because of fear..." Before finishing talking, Effilee directly picked up the wooden stick and slammed Karl's head suddenly. This was a surprise to Karl.

But to Effie's surprise, Karl who was hit in the head fell backward, but he never closed his eyes.

"This..." Karl stood up again and whispered, "Brother Cadenza and Brother Counter have already helped me with similar training. I have followed the two brothers to practice physical exercises for a year."

Effilee lit a cigarette and took a sip. Although she didn't speak, Karl knew that the other party was very embarrassed right now.

"Well... just now it was just a test. Now that you pass, then we will officially start to practice Observation Haki." Effilee said at last.

They put the stick and the mask back, walked out of the room, Effele took Karl to a small forest somewhere on Cake Island.

Karl saw Effilee give a few orders to the trees and flowers, and all the trees and flowers took the initiative to move out creating a clear space.

Karl knew that these trees, flowers, and plants were Charlotte Linlin's Homies.

"The training at the beginning is simple." Effilee took a few donuts and some cakes from the ground.

This kind of dessert was just like a stone. It can be seen everywhere on the island. Although Karl didn't understand Effilee's intentions, he felt that the other party seems to have some bad intentions.

    Effilee picked up a donut and tossed it in her hand as if weighing the weight of the donut. The next moment, Karl found a donut getting larger and larger before his eyes.

Without hesitation, Karl knelt and avoided the sudden donut.

"The reaction is not slow," Effilee commented lightly but picked up two donuts.

"Don't touch the things I throw, even if you touch it a little, there will be punishments." Effilee reminded.

    Karl: "..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank You Robert Jefferson for supporting me on P@treon. If you want to read extra chapter please support me on P@treon.

https://[email protected]/Bigpiece

10