Chapter 10
307 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How strong was the seven-year-old Karl? Karl himself was not clear.

But he least was certain that he could beat this fishman child, even if he faced an adult fishman, Karl was confident to defeat the opponent.

Ahu was very dissatisfied with the way Karl looked at him.

Although Ahu was not a very smart person, Ahu could see the contempt in the eyes of the other person. Suddenly, Ahu became angry and stretched out his webbed hand. Grabbed the shoulder of Karl who was coming towards him.

But how could Karl be easily caught by the opponent? He just turned sideways slightly, and his steps seemed very strange. Not only did he get out of Ahu's hand, but he also instantly went behind Ahu.

With a wave of his left hand, Karl grabbed Ahu's wrist and put pressure on Ahu's elbow joint with his right hand, he didn't use all his strength because he didn't want to break the kid's hand.

When Karl grabbed Ahu's wrist, he was also taken aback, but his reaction was not slow. His whole body shook suddenly, he clenched his fist instantly, and the muscles on his arm suddenly bulged.

Ahu's strength was indeed not small, and he forcibly broke away from Karl's control.

Karl frowned slightly, and did not rush to attack Ahu, but took a few steps back.

"Oh, what happened? Are you scared?" Ahu seemed to be very proud.

But Karl did not pay attention to the other party. The reason he moved back was not because of Ahu.

"Who is hiding in the corner? You dare to shoot, but not to show up?" Karl said suddenly.

Ahu became angry when he heard Karl. "Stop lying just admit that you are afraid don't make excuses." He yelled.

"Ahu, don't be impulsive." Suddenly, a voice came from behind Ahu.

Ahu's face became stiff, and then he was a little bit ashamed. "Zet? Did you make the shot just now?"

A figure slowly emerged on the wall, which shocked Flampe. "Wait, what? There is another fishman?"

"Don't worry, Zet won't make a move," Ahu said with his chest raised.

"This Zet..." Karl thought for a while and suddenly remembered that in the original book, there was a Japanese shark man named Zeo who also had this kind of ability to change his color and achieve invisibility.

'Is this Zet and Zeo the same kind of fishmen?' Karl secretly thought. 'If I wasn't careful he would have hit me.'

"Ahu, you are not his opponent." Zet, who appeared out of nowhere was expressionless, or at least it was difficult to see the specific expressions of his fishman face because of the strange facial features.

Ahu was grumpy, even if his friend who is also a fishmen said that for his own good, he still didn't appreciate it.

Ahu gritted his teeth and said, "You are not allowed to shoot! Otherwise, I will beat up you first!"

Zet did not speak but reintegrated into the environment. Karl, who had Observation Haki, naturally could roughly sense the position of the opponent.

But Ahu couldn't sense Zet and could only stand and shout.

"Is he still going to attack?" Karl said and immediately started jumping and moving around to others it seemed like Karl had gone insane and was moving like a madman, but Karl was dodging Zet's attack.

Ahu yelled angrily at Zet to stop but Z didn't stop.

To be fair, Karl doesn't think that Ahu could beat this invisible fishman. If Karl hadn't mastered the Observation Haki, even Karl would find it tricky to deal with him.

But Karl had already mastered Observation Haki, so whether the other party was invisible or not it didn't matter to him very much.

The battle lasted only one minute, and the Fishmen named Zet was forced to release his invisibility, he laid on the ground with a broken nose and had fallen unconscious.

"Damn it!" Ahu's face became even angrier. Although he often quarreled with Zet, two of them were close friends. Seeing that his friends were beaten up extremely miserably, Ahu couldn't stand it. He rushed forward and wanted to fight Karl.

But Ahu was clumsy and only had brute strength and no technique, how could he hit Karl who was proficient in Observation Haki?

After a while, Ahu was already out of breath, but he didn't even touch the corner of Karl's clothes.

"Stop running away and, fight me head-on!" Ahu said unwillingly. Karl smiled he was waiting for this sentence.

Although Karl had just met Ahu, he could see that Ahu was a stubborn fishman. Such a person would generally not violate his promise.

"It's okay for me to fight you head-on, but you have to promise me one thing," Karl said.

"What's the requirement?" Ahu asked with rare caution.

"It's very simple. If you win, I'll do what you want but If I win, you won't pester Flampe again, and you can't mess with me by any means. This request is not excessive, right?"

Ahu thought for a moment, then nodded and agreed to this condition, but added a condition, "Well, if and not saying I will but I mean, if I fail this time, I hope I have a chance to challenge you once every year if I win. I won't ask you to do anything, but you can't stop me from pursuing Flampe! And you can also challenge me at any time you want."

Karl was a little bit amused. Although the other party's proposal was still relatively naive in his opinion. But Ahu was only about ten years old, it was not easy to have this level of thinking. It seems that Ahu was also aware that he was not Karl's opponent, so he added this additional condition. The battle started and ended very soon.

Karl, who had a head-on confrontation with Ahu, surpassed Ahu in all aspects of his body, with just a few punches and a few slaps, he beat Ahu down, leaving a sentence to remember his promise, and then took Flampe and left.

Along the way, Flampe was like a little chirping sparrow, constantly marveling at Karl's strength, her big eyes were full of admiration, and she also said that she would organize a fan club for Karl and she would be the president.

In this regard, Karl could only express helplessness. Karl's mind moved slightly and asked, "Flampe, have you seen your father?"

Karl recalled the groom who was hypnotized by him at the wedding six years ago. At that time, he guessed that the groom was Flampe's father. And after Flampe's birth, the groom had disappeared?

"Dad? Which dad are you talking about?" Flampe was puzzled.

Karl remembered that over the years, Big mom had found some stepfathers for many children.

"Your biological father," Karl said.

"Birth father?" Flampe was a little confused, "I haven't seen him."

Karl had an unspeakable feeling. When he mentioned her biological father, he didn't see any emotions on Flampe's face.

Karl couldn't help but ask, "Don't you want to meet your biological father?"

"Brother Karl, have you met your biological father?" Flampe asked suddenly.

Karl was stunned.  Speaking of a father, in Karl's mind, there was only one father the down-and-out middle-aged man in his previous life.

And the father of this life, Karl did not have the slightest impression.

"Father?" Karl was lost in thought.

    ...

In the soft town on Dessert Island, Oven picked up a stack of tasks in his office, and rummaged through it carefully, without forgetting to ask "Karl, are you sure you want to take the task? You are only seven years old? I don't think I have any task for you here."

Karl raised his eyebrows while sitting in a chair. "Brother Oven, don't underestimate me, I am have mastered Observation Haki."

"Oh?" Owen was a little surprised and couldn't help standing up. After all, Observation Haki couldn't be awakened casually.

"So you have awakened Observation Haki? How far have you reached?" Owen continued.

"I am about the same level as Sister Effilee," Karl said casually.

"Hiss." Oven gasped.

"If your Observation Haki has reached that level, then perhaps this task more suitable for you."

Then, he took out a paper from the large stack.

7