Chapter 11
307 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Training?" Karl looked at the task on the small sheet of paper. In short, it told Karl to be an instructor and train those who wanted to master the Observation Haki.

The risk factor of this task was very low, and it can even be said that there was no danger, but the instructor must be a talented person who was proficient in Observation Haki, so this task was always given to someone with strong Observation Haki.

Although the reward for this kind of task was good Karl didn't want that, the task Karl wanted to take was the kind of task that could test his strength, and he wanted to do something relatively risky task.

"Brother Oven, are any tasks with a bit more risk?" Karl handed the task back.

"Karl, you are only seven years old. And kids your age shouldn't do risky things, some of the tasks are extremely dangerous and the people you are dealing with won't care if you are a kid."

But Karl's eyes lit up. "The more dangerous the mission, the better!"

Oven was speechless, but he still didn't agree to give Karl a dangerous mission. In desperation, Karl had to reveal some of his trump cards.

Karl suddenly stretched out his fist and stopped in front of Oven.

Oven chuckled softly, "What? Is it possible that you still want to grab the task from me? If you have this kind of ability, can you choose the task as you like?"

    " I'm optimistic," Karl said lightly. After pausing for a second, Karl's mind became focused and a breath that was invisible to the naked eye was aroused from his body and wrapped around his fist.

The surface of Karl's fist was slowly covered by a layer of shallow black color, and it slowly spread, covering the entire right hand. This was Arnament Haki, there was no doubt in Oven's mind that this was Arnament Haki.

Although Karl used the Haki it still seemed very immature and weak.

We can say that one needs the talent to master Observation Haki but there was not much talent involved when it came to Arnament Haki. The premise of awakening Arnament Haki was to have good physical quality.

Although it was said that all the people on Kuja Island have Arnament Haki, it was an exaggeration. Everyone couldn't use Haki at birth, it takes long-term practice to master it.

But again how old was Karl? At the age of seven, he had not only mastered the Observation Haki but also awakened the Arnament Haki? What kind of genius was this?

Although it was premature, Oven saw potential in Karl to become the fifth emperor.

"This should prove that I can protect myself?" Karl said suddenly.

Oven was uncertain. Being able to awaken the Arnament Haki, shows, in terms of physical fitness alone, Karl was definitely up to the standard...not to mention he had Observation Haki to support it.

It can be said that in terms of overall strength, even some of the older brothers and sisters who were ten years older than Karl may not be able to defeat Karl.

Oven knew that he had no reason to prevent Karl from taking the task.  But tasks have always been dangerous. Knowing that Karl's potential was so great, Oven was unwilling to let Karl take on any dangerous mission.

Karl naturally didn't know the battle in Oven's heart. Seeing that Oven was silent, he simply picked up another stack of tasks from Oven's desk, and Oven did not stop him.

After looking through the tasks for a bit he spoke "I think this task is good." Karl took one out of the many tasks.

Oven glanced at it, and without thinking about it, he explained, "This task is to go to Chambord Islands to solve a "businessman". His name is Kendall. He is a clothing businessman who is actually a personal trader, mainly in charge of slaves. He captures slaves and provides them to the auction house of 'joker', but due to some contradictions, someone offered a high price, hoping to kill Kendall."

"Then this task is good." Karl was satisfied, after all, the world of One Piece, was a cruel place, sooner or later, he would see blood. This was the only way to become a strong man. Karl thought it would be better to adapt in advance. The trafficker didn't pose much threat to him anyway.

But it was this "joker" that Karl was a little concerned about. Karl naturally knew that Joker was Doflamingo, but he didn't know how powerful the Doflamingo currently was. If he killed that Kendall, he would probably provoke the wrath of Doflamingo?

Although Doflamingo certainly did not dare to provoke the Four Emperors head-on, but was a tricky man and could secretly attack Karl.

"By the way, if I kill Kendall, will that 'joker' trouble me? Also 'joker' sounds like a code name? Is there any specific information about him?" Karl felt that he still had to remind Oven about the threat of Doflamingo, Let him be prepared, after all, he did not want to die young.

Oven glanced at Karl unexpectedly. He thought Karl was just an overconfident kid, but he didn't expect him to be cautious.

But even if Karl did not ask, Oven would explain it clearly.

"Well, according to reliable sources, this 'joker' is a newcomer who caused a major event not long ago. His real name is Donquixote Doflamingo, who even tricked and robbed World Nobels."

"Doflamingo... is a lawless guy, and he has also received the title of Warlord. "Oven said, with a rare trace of caution in his eyes.

"In short, Doflamingo, who became Warlord, used some means to become the legal king of Dresrosa. In secret, he also used the name 'joker' to become an underground black marketer. One of the several masters who is engaged in the slave trade and arms business. Although it is still in its infancy, it is indeed a role that cannot be underestimated."

Oven explained, "You don't have to worry about 'joker'. He didn't have the guts to provoke us. And also the mission itself was released by 'joker '."

"Doflamingo released it?" Karl was a little surprised. "Why did he release this mission?"

"Specifically, because of Kendall's greed, 'joker' had always been dissatisfied with him, but because 'joker's influence in the Chambord Islands was still in its infancy, the two parties had been in peace. Now when the power of jocker increased he planned to find a more suitable person to take over Kendall's job."

After Oven explained the general situation clearly, Karl also felt relieved.

This mission was to go to the Chambord Islands, and the Chambord Islands and the New World were separated by the red line. If you want to go to the Chambord Islands, you must first coat the boat and then cross the seabed through the fisherman island, and finally reach there. The workload was not something Karl could accomplish alone.

Oven considered this, and said, "Cracker also has a mission to go to Chambord Islands. You can find some people to go to Chambord Islands with you, or follow Cracker I will tell Cracker to take care of you."

Karl's eyes lit up, and he was relieved a lot. Although the current strength of Cracker had not reached the height of the future, he was still one of the four commanders of big mom. With Cracker's protection, his safety factor was greatly improved.

"Thank you, brother Oven." Karl thanked him with joy.

    Oven didn't care about it and waved his hand. "Cracker will depart in about five days. You should be prepared for the task."

Seeing Karl leave, Oven was silent for a moment and finally contacted Cracker with a Den Den mushi.

"Brother Oven? What can I do for you?" The tone of Cracker came from the Den Den mushi.

"Cracker, I need you to do something." Oven said.

    "Tell about it. Since you are the one giving me the task I will put an utmost focus on it." Cracker said.

"A few days later, when you go to complete the mission, take Karl with you. He also took the mission from Chambord Islands. I hope you can take care of him."

"Karl?" Cracker was a little surprised. "Isn't he only seven years old? Did he take the mission at such a young age? And the mission is from the Chambord Islands? Brother Oven, why didn't you stop him?"

"He has awakened both Arnament and Observation Haki!" Oven replied.

Cracker was silent for a while, and finally said "Interesting."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please support me on P@treon guys, its the only reason I am able to continue the story and currently only one person is supporting me. There are couple of extra chapters for you to read.

https://[email protected]/Bigpiece

7