Chapter 12
276 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the past few days, Karl had not indulged in any practice, but instead had a good rest and relaxed his mind and body. He had been constantly training for a long time and his body hadn't gotten much rest so these few days gave him the much-needed rest and also increased his strength by removing the fatigue.

On the fifth day, someone finally approached Karl, but to Karl's surprise, the other party turned out to be a subordinate of Cracker?

"Master Cracker asked me to remind you... that we will be leaving at noon today. So prepare what you need to prepare right now. If you don't reach the docks at time, you will need to find a way to complete the task by yourself. These were the words of Master Cracker."

Karl quickly figured out what was going on. He guessed that Oven asked Cracker to take care of him, so Craker told his men to tell him about the departure date.

"I don't have anything to prepare. Let's go to Brother Cracker now." Karl carried the small bag that he had prepared for a long time. There was nothing in it except for a few changes of clothes and books.

The strong man in front of him nodded, and walked in front of him, without saying a word. It seems that if it weren't to complete the order given to him, he would probably be silent for the majority of the time.

The boat of Cracker was naturally on Biscuit Island, so it took a quiet effort for the two of them to get to Biscuit Island after getting on the boat.

The silent bear was the nickname that Karl gave to this man because he was always silent and was big as a bear. He asked for the other party's name but the other party didn't say a word, so Karl simply called him Silent Bear.

They finally reached Biscuit Town on Biscuit Island. At this time, there was still some time before noon, and Karl asked casually, "Silent Bear, shall we leave after dinner?"

Originally, Karl just asked casually, but Karl did not expect that this dull bear would answer him.

"Because the coating of the boat is still a little short of completion, Master Cracker is planning to leave after eating."

Karl got a little bit of interest, and then asked a few questions, and finally found some rules, and that was that Silent Bears like him didn't answer anything that didn't matter, but he explained the departure arrangement and some precautions in detail.

After following the Silent Bear, Karl finally saw the Cracker, one of the four sweet commanders.

In the original book, Cracker could be said to be a very cautious person. Such people were generally very cautious when looking for subordinates. In other words, those who can be regarded as his subordinates were undoubtedly his confidants, and when treating these people, Cracker treated them as family members.

Seeing the arrival of Karl and Silent Bear, Cracker did not look at Karl first, but spoke to Silent Bear, "Reb, you have worked hard, you can go and rest."

"It turns out that this Bear is called Reb?" Karl secretly said. After seeing Reb withdraw, Cracker looked at Karl.

"Karl, you know me right?" Cracker said while sitting on the chair, with his leg crossed.

"In the whole cake island, who would not know Brother Cracker, one of the four sweet commanders? Even in the new world, the reputation of Brother Cracker makes many people feel terrified." Karl just halfheartedly praised him.

The praises made Cracker feel that Karl was more pleasing to the eye. After all, in most people's eyes, children were innocent souls who didn't lie so Cracker thought Karl genuinely felt that way about him but what he didn't know was Karl's body was 7 years old but he had a mind of an adult.

After Karl praised him a little he softened his tone a little but he still had the commanding tone.

"I heard from Brother Oven, that you are already proficient in both Observation Haki and Arnament Haki, can you show it?" Cracker said.

"Brother Oven exaggerated it a bit, I just barely grasped the concept of it," Karl said and his right hand was quickly covered with a layer of light black color.

The time it took for him to cover his right hand with Haki was faster now than when he showed it to Oven. He had made some progress in his Haki.

However, his mastery over Observation Haki couldn't be easily seen. Cracker wanted to see how good Karl was and wanted to know his general strength level to avoid any accidents. Cracker clapped his hands, and a biscuit soldier holding a sword and a shield appeared.

These biscuit soldiers were not ordinary. Under the control of Cracker, they had the strength of pirates worth hundreds of millions of bounty. It was certainly not something Karl could deal with now, but Cracker would not use his full strength against him he just wanted to test Karl a little.

Cracker tested Karl a bit, Karl showed his general strength it was not a life and death situation so he didn't go all out the soldiers put some pressure on him but he was able to hold on. Nothing special happened and soon Cracker stopped the fight.

Cracker didn't say anything but Karl could feel that Cracker's favorability towards him had increased. Even when they had lunch, Cracker let Karl Sit in his left-hand position.

When everything was ready they finally set sail.ย  An ordinary voyage often requires the labor of dozens of people for it to be smooth and orderly.

A ship like Luffy, with a total number of no more than ten pirate groups, was always in the minority it was almost unheard of.

There were also dozens of people on the Cracker's ship. Except for some good sailors, the rest were chefs, navigators, doctors, and snipers. These positions were required for almost every ship.

Of course, after all, sailing was inherently boring. Not everyone can meet some awesome adventures along the way. And there are no mobile phones and internet in One Piece's world to keep people entertained. During the long trip in the sea, some people even develop mental illness.

That's why many pirates when they arrive on an island after a long trip, will kill, rape rob, and indulge as much as they want, that is their way of venting their suppressed emotions when sailing.

Cracker considered this issue, so in addition to preparing some entertainment facilities, there were seven or eight dancers on board with their own merits.

And they had a little more job than just dancing and one can easily guess what those extra jobs were.

After some long and boring sailing;-

Karl rarely communicated with other people on the ship during his travel. First of all, most of these crew members had a natural contempt for "children", and secondly, the topics they were talking about were not suitable for a child who has yet to experience the cruelty of the sea.

In short, Karl just read the books he brought during the whole journey and now they finally reached the red line. At this time, the whole ship was about to start diving underwater.

Before diving, the coated boat must be inflated.

Although Karl was not clear about the principle, why can a ship filled with air sink? But this did not prevent Karl from lamenting this magical scene.

Soon, the ship carrying everyone was sinking quickly, heading towards the fisherman island.

Many people standing at the bow of the ship had never been outside the area of the big mom's territory, let alone dived 10,000 meters under the sea to go to Fishmen Island.

At this time, this group of people, including Karl, watched the various wonders of the sea, with exclamations one after another.

Even the dancers who had just finished their work ran to the bow of the boat in a disheveled appearance, obsessed with the scenery of the seabed.

But Karl was not completely absorbed by the scenery of the seabed. Karl was already thinking about how to escape from the seabed if the ship's coating technology failed and broke midway?

Karl hadn't eaten devil fruit so Karl could swim but the pressure of the seabed would be huge. Even if Karl was not affected by the pressure, the time required to swim up may be extremely long. He was thinking about all the possible outcomes.

But Karl's worries were needless. Cracker wouldn't take his life as a joke. Naturally, he hired the best coater to coat his boat, so the boat came to the periphery of the fisherman island without any risk.

But before actually entering the fisherman island, Karl discovered that there seemed to be a wrecked ship that happened to fall into the range of the fisherman island.

"I don't know who was so lucky. They could still enter the fisherman island even after their ship crashed." The chef on the boat laughed.

"Even if the ship entered the area majority of the people probably are dead." The doctor watching the scene said.

But Karl lowered his head and said nothing, and looked as if he was thinking something.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks to all my Patrons for your support. I say all but there are only 3 of you so Thank you Robert, Poke and Miguel for your support.

7