Chapter 15
252 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Manboshi walked out of Palace and quickly found Karl, but after seeing Karl, his already stupid face seemed to become even more stupid.

Manboshi stood quietly in front of Karl without speaking. It seemed that he had forgotten all the things Neptune explained.

Karl looked at him, and the third eye of his forehead seemed to glow a little, and Manboshi became hypnotized again, Karl nodded in satisfaction.

"What did your father say?" Karl asked directly.

"He said to bring you into the Palace." Manboshi's funny fat face still looked happy, but there was no consciousness in his eyes. If someone looked closely, they would find this scene very strange.

Karl smiled, and then released the Manboshi from hypnosis, making him forget his previous interactions, but he still remembered the order given to him by Neptune.    Manboshi who woke up didn't seem to have changed much. Instead, he scratched his head in doubt and told Karl to follow him, and the two entered the Palace.

Manboshi was familiar with the layout and took Karl through the palace, and soon came to the palace where Neptune was staying.

Karl was a little surprised. Not only Neptune was here, but Queen Otohime was also by his side.

Without much thought, Karl bowed to Neptune and said, " Neptune King, Queen Otohime, it is my honor to meet both of you...  I'm Charlotte Karl and am the 41st son of the Charlotte family. The son of Charlotte Linlin"    Unlike the arrogant, casually-sounding member of the Charlotte Family, Karl's performance was fairly gentle. He was very polite. Big Mom was the ruler of a big territory so as her son he was the prince but he still put his posture down. Karl immediately gained the favor of Neptune, and even Princess Otohime had a good feeling towards the little guy named Karl in front of her.

Perhaps this is also due to Karl's relatively good appearance. After all, he was Pudding's twin brother, and he was still young. With a dress-up, Karl could even become a cute "Trap loli".

Princess Otohime stepped forward, looked at Karl, and naturally noticed the third eye on Karl's forehead. The way she looked at Karl was different from ordinary people's disgust, and there seemed to be some surprises on her face. "Beautiful eyes, Karl, are you from the three-eyed clan?"

Karl felt that the other party sincerely praised his good eyes, and he smiled and responded, "Yes, I am from the three-eyed clan, so I have three eyes."

"Mother, are you okay?" A soft, crisp voice rang out.    Karl turned to look at the door, and found an anxious Shirahoshi, looking at Queen Otohime with some worry, but she hesitated to step forward, because of an outsider.

"It's okay, Shirahoshi, come in, Karl is a good boy." Princess Otohime said with a smile.

Well, Karl didn't expect that he would be dubbed a "good boy".

Although Shirahoshi was huge, it can be seen from the appearance and performance that the other party was a child who had not been involved in the world.

Hearing the words of her mother, Shirahoshi still hesitated to step forward, she looked at Karl timidly and was a little curious about Karl's three eyes, and she was also a little afraid.

Seeing this, Karl took the initiative to greet her.        "Hello, lovely mermaid princess. My name is Karl. I am seven years old. I belong to the three-eyed tribe. That's why I have three eyes."

Karl felt embarrassed because of the awkward situation he hadn't met any of these people before and had to introduce himself while acting like a 7-year-old kid. Although this kind of self-introduction sounded naive, it was undoubtedly effective.

At least Neptune and Princess Otohime were less suspicious, and Shirahoshi became a little less nervous after hearing Karl's age.

"You, hello, my name is Shirahoshi, I am six years old this year."    Shirahoshi also introduced himself nervously.    Shirahoshi was very timid, and she was born with a gentle and kind heart, it's a good thing but also makes her family worry about it.

It seems that because Karl was only one year older than herself, Shirahoshi unexpectedly took the initiative to ask, "Ka, Karl, why did you come to our Palace? I have never seen a human child."

Well, after all, Fishman Island was 10,000 meters deep under the sea, not to mention children, even pirates don't dare to risk their lives here easily, so it was natural that Shirahoshi had never seen a human child of the same age.

"Don't underestimate me. Although I am only seven years old, many adults can't beat me. As the prince of nations, I think I should do something that makes everyone admire me. So I am here with my brother, ready to go to Chambord Islands to complete some tasks." Karl looks proud on the outside, but he was too ashamed on the inside, but the purpose of his remarks was mainly to arouse Shirahoshi's curiosity about him.    Shirahoshi did not doubt Karl's words, and exclaimed, "So you are also a prince, what kind of country are you from? And the Chambord Islands, I remember the mother told me about it, it seems to be a very beautiful place."

Karl resisted the shame and showed a proud face. "If you want to hear, I can share my knowledge, but you have to show me the Palace first. Growing up, I have never been outside my country before... So this time, I want to see the outside scenery!"

Karl said this very skillfully.

He wanted firmly attract Shirahoshi's attention, and implicitly let her be his tour guide, creating opportunities for the two to be alone. , Karl revealed his "purpose" without a trace. The purpose was to visit the Palace... The purpose was naturally false, but it was also not a bad excuse. The key was that Karl's current age made Neptune and Otohime believe him.

Neptune only had doubts about the strength of Karl when he said that he could defeat adults. He thought he was just a child talking big, but he did not know that Karl was telling the truth.

After all, Karl was only one year older than Shirahoshi, and the current Shirahoshi, although only six years old, was several times bigger than Karl so she should have more strength compared to Karl.

Also, this Palace is his home, so Neptune didn't worry about the Shirahoshi being injured or being abducted when she was inside the palace.

So Neptune smiled and said, "In this case, Shirahoshi, take Karl to the Palace for a walk."

"Huh?" When Shirahoshi heard the words, she twisted again. Although Shirahoshi was willing in her heart, her easily shy character always made her unable to decide immediately.

Before she could react, Karl took the initiative to say, "Ok I will tell puppy princess some interesting things about my country. In return, if it is something I don't understand about the Palace. , You have to answer me."

Karl did not use the aggressive method but decided directly for Shirahoshi so that she didn't have to make decisions.

After all, with Shirahoshi's character, if he used too aggressive methods, it can only be counterproductive, and letting her decide was also a no-go, so he had to know his limits.

Sure enough, Shirahoshi nodded her head, "Well, that's okay."

"Get along well." Queen Otohime also smiled and waved, watching Shirahoshi take Karl to walk outside.

"Then, Ka, Karl, why did you call me puppy just now?" Shirahoshi asked after walking for a bit.

"That's because Puppies are a very cute creature. They are loyal, brave, and enthusiastic. They are very good companions to mankind. And I think you are very cute and enthusiastic, so I will call you that." Karl spoke some nonsense with a straight face.    "Is that so? I'm so happy." A smile appeared on her face.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Read more chap? Go P@treon. 5 extra chap on P@treon. Pls support, Hard Job.

https://[email protected]/Bigpiece

I don't know why I wrote it like that I am wired.

5