Chapter 16
256 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"My country is also called Tottoland. It is a country ruled by my mother. It is based on Cake Island. There are 34 islands scattered around and located nearby; 34 islands are governed by 34 ministers. The general name of this sea area is also Tottoland.

"The goal of our country is to become a home for almost all races and tribes in the world and to live in harmony. This is also my mother's wish."

Currently, the races living in Tottoland are humans, Fishman, Mermaid tribe, Mink tribe, snakehead tribe, long-hand tribe, long-leg tribe, little human tribe, three-eyed tribe, and mixed blood of several different races..."

Karl casually introduced some basic information about Tottoland, but it made Shirahoshi amazed, again and again, her eyes full of yearning.

He was telling her all this to eliminate Shirahoshi's wariness, so Karl was doing his best to satisfy her curiosity.

"Karl, Karl, what does Cake Island look like?" Shirahoshi stopped stuttering while talking with him now.

"The cake island is made up of large cakes and cream. The shape is like a layered cake. Most of the buildings on the island, even the river and the land under your feet, are edible, similar to the cake island. There are many other islands, some places will even rain marshmallows, and in some places, even the surrounding seawater is full of juices of various flavors." Karl replied.

Well, Karl looked at Shirahoshi whose eyes were shining, and guessed that she now wanted to go to Cake Island once in her life.

If he hadn't been on Cake Island since he was born, Karl would be full of yearning for this kind of magical place, but now he is not surprised.

In short, along the way, to dispel Shirahoshi's vigilance and facilitate his hypnosis. If she asked him any questions he would make up relatively perfect answers even if had to fabricate things.

Karl occasionally asked few questions but all his questions were common and easy to answer questions, he didn't ask any history or some other hard to answer questions to make the conversation flow.

Perhaps because the two were about the same age, or at least Shirahoshi thought so. She quickly regarded Karl as her friend, and now in front of Karl, she was not as nervous and shy as she was at the beginning.

In short, Karl had achieved his main goal and established a fairly good relationship with Shirahoshi.

Although Karl couldn't wait to study the principles of this ancient weapon, this was unrealistic for now.

After all, the current Shirahoshi does not even know what she possesses at all, so he can't just make the little girl cry just to observe how she summons the sea kings?

Karl had some basic idea of how the power worked but he was not too sure. He guessed that Shirahoshi had to meet several basic requirements to use the power of ancient weapons.

To sum up he guessed that she needed some kind of thought or a form of prayer to call the sea kings. Previously when Shirahoshi accidentally summoned them she must have formed some thought in her head to protect her mother.

According to those sea kings, they have a "king" born in the world as a mermaid every few hundred years, and their power will be the power of the mermaid.

Karl was skeptical of this kind of statement. Isn't this statement similar to the so-called reincarnation?

Well, in this unscientific world, Karl dare not deny that one cannot be reincarnated cause he was a perfect example to counter that thought.

However, in Karl's view, the so-called "ancient weapon" ability is probably a special kind of energy fluctuation, which can make those sea kings take orders from the user. If his third eye was strong enough to be able to analyze energy, he might be able to master or use that energy.

But if he wanted to analyze the ability he would have to observe this ability up close, so Karl wanted Shirahoshi to willingly use her ability and help Karl understand her ability, but with the current personality of Shirahoshi, this was next to impossible.

Karl planned to change the character of Shirahoshi.  Karl's hypnosis ability, in simple terms, is to give instructions to the subconscious mind of the hypnotized creature to a certain extent and to modify the other's subconscious.

For example father of Flampe, although the time was short, Flampe father became a completely different person and even his strength had improved.

Karl had used the characteristics of his third eye and conducted inducement. This kind of inducement was not uncommon in the world of One Piece, such as Jango of the Black Cat Pirates, or Laffitte from the Black Beard Pirates.

Both of them are master hypnotists, but one used a sharp-edged ring, and the other also used a cane in his hand.

In contrast, Karl felt that his hypnosis may be better. After all, the first two were just inducements, and his third eye could use a hypnotic light a kind of unique energy.

But even so, if he wanted to hypnotize an "ancient weapon", Karl couldn't guarantee his success.  So for hypnosis to work, Karl was making Shirahoshi drop her guard.

After talking to her for about 20 more minutes and making sure she had let down her guard completely he decided to make his move. While roaming the palace he brought her to a remote place where there was no one.

"Puppy, do you believe me?" Karl asked shamelessly.

"Of course I believe you, you said we are friends right?" Shirahoshi asked half nervously and half expectantly.

Apart from her few older brothers, Shirahoshi had no people of the same age and didn't have many people to talk to which had caused Shirahoshi to feel pretty lonely.

So Shirahoshi's heart was very eager to have a precious friendship.

Seeing this state of Shirahoshi, Karl breathed a sigh of relief. Although he was not good at grasping the psychology of others, Karl could see that Shirahoshi attached great importance to him who was her first friend.

In this case, Karl can directly ask Shirahoshi to cooperate with him...If there was no accident, Karl felt that he could successfully hypnotize her.

"Puppy, look at my third eye, is it a little different?" Karl turned to look at Shirahoshi who was several times taller than him. There seemed to be something inexplicable in his words. Hypnosis.

Shirahoshi was not very wary of Karl, so she looked at Karl's third eye in confusion.

When he saw Shirahoshi look at him, Karl's third eye seemed to light up, as if an invisible ray shot out from here.

"Hey, what are your eyes..." Before Shirahoshi finished speaking, she froze.

He saw Shirahoshi 's arms drooping, and her whole body looked weak. She lowered her head slightly. The pupils that were originally clear and enlightened instantly became absent, her pupils dilated and lost their focus.

"Puppy?" Karl tried to shout, slightly uneasy.

"...mm." The dull answer, the reaction you would expect from a hypnotized person.

Karl shook his hand in front of her face, but the opponent's eyes were like stagnant water, without any waves.

"Success so easily? Ancient weapon... this is it?" Karl even felt that this hypnosis was smoother than ever.

Shirahoshi had only entered a deep-level hypnotic state. This was the state in which the subconscious mind could be ordered. This state was a state that all hypnotists desire for "patients" to reach. In this state, the patient's will to resist will be infinitely weakened.

"My third eye, does it act as a hypnotic introducer?" Karl didn't get too entangled. Although he was excited, he didn't know how long the Shirahoshi could stay in this state. Karl forced himself to calm down.

"Puppy, you are feeling very comfortable now, very comfortable, a comfortable feeling that has never been felt before," Karl said

Shirahoshi responded like a puppet, "Yes, very...comfortable..."

"So, to maintain this comfort, whenever I say "a different little Shirahoshi" At that time, you will once again fall into the same state as you are now." Karl continued.

"In... the same... state."

Seeing Shirahoshi's lack of resistance, Karl decided to try if the keywords were useful.

"When I count to three, you will wake up, you will forget that I hypnotized you, but your subconscious will carry out my orders."

Shirahoshi who was still under his hypnosis replied "Yes..."

Karl was nervous, and he also knew that success or failure was just a step away.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6 extra chapters available on P@treon.

https://[email protected]/Bigpiece

6