Chapter 17
259 7 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello readers from Scribble, can you comment something just so I can see that if anyone is actually reading this, cause i haven't seen a single comment yet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

"1...2...3." Karl's said and snapped his fingers. In an instant, Shirahoshi’s eyes became clear, and she was still looking at Karl's third eye as if the previous thing never happened.

"Karl, your eyes are still very beautiful, is there anything weird?" Shirahoshi continued the previous topic.

However, Karl was not interested in listening to Shirahoshi’s evaluation. Instead, he activated the keyword "different little Shirahoshi."

In an instant, Shirahoshi returned to the hypnotized state again.

"Success!" Karl clenched his fists in excitement. The most important thing was to prove the effectiveness of the keywords. 

Karl had hypnotized Shirahoshi easily before, but it was not without consumption of energy.  If the energy of the third eye is called pupil power, then Karl at least consumed more than half of his pupil power before controlling Shirahoshi, which would take an extremely long time to recover.

If Shirahoshi recovered early, then Karl probably wouldn’t be able to hypnotize her a second time. 
But now that he set up keywords, it’s different. This means that Karl can make Shirahoshi enter this deep hypnosis without expending his pupil power, and he has a lot of time to modify the consciousness of Shirahoshi.

After he hypnotized her, he started to enhance her power and ordered her to use her power.

......

In the deep sea, everything was silent. But at this moment, many strange voices suddenly appeared in Karl's ears. The sound came from all directions, echoing in the sea.

These strange sounds maybe just meaningless waves of seawater in ordinary people's ears, but Karl could understand their meaning with the help of Shirahoshi.

Yes, in a subconscious state, Karl easily helped Shirahoshi master her own abilities, he tried to replicate her ability but he couldn’t do it.

Put it simply, only the Shirahoshi, who was controlled by Karl and given orders, could use her "Sea King summon" ability. But nor Karl or Shirahoshi who isn’t hypnotized could use the power.

While using his third eye to observe Shirahoshi’s ability. Karl discovered that this so-called ability was indeed just a special kind of sound wave, which can also be said to be special energy.

The most unexpected thing for Karl was that his third eye could absorb the special energy of the Shirahoshi without any resistance from the Shirahoshi.

Therefore, after taking a lot of effort and absorbing about one-tenth of the energy of the Shirahoshi, Karl found that he also seemed to have some of the abilities of the ancient weapon.

‘Although I don’t know if I can summon giant sea kings, at least I can understand what the giant sea kings want to express.’ 

    "We will follow your call, we are coming soon."

    "Our power is your power."

    "King, have you called us again?"

    "Huh? Why does it seem that there are more than one King?"
"Is our teaching wrong? Can there be more than one king at a time?"

"Anyway, let's go and see..."

It's was very far from this place. In the deep sea, several super-large sea kings suddenly showed a suspicious expression.

Hearing this, Karl quickly ordered Shirahoshi to stop the Sea King from coming here.

Next, Karl let Shirahoshi return to normal but before doing that he made her think that she was close to Karl and made her think that Karl was very important to her.

"Uh, Karl, what are you doing?" Shirahoshi, who returned to normal, suddenly found that Karl was sitting on her shoulders. The most important thing was that Karl's hands were still on her head and this made Shirahoshi embarrassed.

The adult Shirahoshi was more than ten meters in length, and the current Shirahoshi was also several meters in height. So, even if Karl sat on Shirahoshi’s shoulders, he wouldn't cause any harm to Shirahoshi, but this appearance made Shirahoshi a little embarrassed.

Perhaps it was because Karl subconsciously made her think that Karl was the closest person to her she became a little overwhelmed when he got too close. Seeing that Karl had no plans to go down, Shirahoshi let Karl sit on her shoulders.

"Sure enough, it still doesn't work?" Karl retracted his hand on Shirahoshi's head and shook his head secretly.

Karl was using this way to absorb her power but now he couldn’t absorb it. This may be because the Shirahoshi had regained her clarity, or it may be that the current Shirahoshi couldn’t use the ability of the “Ancient weapon".

In short, Karl concluded that he could not absorb any abilities from the normal Shirahoshi. 

Karl could not continue to absorb her power. And even if he had the ability he wouldn’t because it was quite the burden to her body. If someone found something abnormal about her, the profit was not worth the loss.

But Karl had to continue to absorb the ability of "Ancient Weapon” although the ability was was not that useful...Although it sounds very powerful, the sea kings can't teleport, so it was impossible to use it in a dangerous situation.

So, the speed was a huge problem. But the energy provided by the Shirahoshi vaguely made Karl feel that his third eye still had the possibility of evolution.

Yes, Karl’s third eye seems to be able to absorb this energy, and thus evolve stronger!

Although Karl did not know whether Shirahoshi could slowly recover the energy, Karl was not stupid, and even if Shirahoshi couldn’t recover her ability. He wouldn’t risk absorbing all the power at once making Shirahoshi weak and incurring the wrath of the fishmen while he was still inside their palace. Even if Cracker could save him it was still too much risk

Not to mention that if the Shirahoshi could recover energy, this would be a big loss.

After getting off the shoulder of Shirahoshi, Karl and Shirahoshi walked side by side inside the palace. Along the way, Shirahoshi kept trying to find topics and kept chatting with Karl, just like Karl when Karl was trying to lower her guard a couple of minutes ago.

Karl, who had already achieved most of his goal, ignored Shirahoshi. After all, his goal had been achieved, and Shirahoshi would always regard him as the closest human being, so it was unnecessary to have meaningless conversations.

Shirahoshi noticed this and panicked a little, "Karl, did I make you angry? Do not get angry, OK?”

Looking at Shirahoshi’s sobbing appearance, Karl had to admit that Shirahoshi was very cute. Although he thought she was a little worse than his sister it still made his heart soft. 

There was no way Karl could continue to endure the embarrassment and talk about topics that seemed incomparably naive to him to divert Shirahoshi’s attention, but he still did it to make her happy.

It made Karl feel a lot more tired than fighting a big battle. Finally, they reached Neptune’s room.

Seeing the scene of Karl talking and laughing with his daughter, Neptune was a little bit relieved, and his gaze at Karl became much softer.

Seeing the appearance of Neptune, Karl was a little confused, so he paused the conversation with Shirahoshi, and respectfully said

"King Neptune?"

"Hahaha..."

    King Neptune snapped out of his trance and laughed twice, and his voice was quite friendly.”Don’t be so polite, Karl, you are Shirahoshi ‘s friend, just call me uncle."

Karl didn’t know what Neptune was thinking but he still called him "Uncle."

Karl and Shirahoshi went to the banquet hall for dinner, Neptune shook his head with a chuckle, his eyes filled with relief. " Shirahoshi rarely smiles." It seems that this Karl is indeed a good person."

    ......

After enjoying the food in the banquet hall, Karl stayed in the Palace with peace of mind. After all, he was now a good friend of Princess Shirahoshi. And her father, Neptune naturally arranged the accommodation. 

Lying on the bed Karl looked at the gorgeous carvings on the ceiling, and a few thoughts flashed in his mind inexplicably.

"I wonder what Cracker and his crew are up to. Have they found a place to stay yet?

At this time, Cracker couldn't help but sneeze. , He turned around and asked Reb, "How is it? Haven't found a place to stay?"

Seeing Reb shook his head, Cracker also his nose, "Who knew that finding a place to live was so difficult?" Let’s go find that Neptune guy and make him arrange a place to stay..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its been a while since I thanked my P@tron so let me do that.

Thank you too  

Rashaad  

Timothy Huang

Saud11

joonas pitkänen

Moltas Åkerström

Miguel razo

Poke

Robert Jefferson.

Pls support me on my P@treon

https://[email protected]/Bigpiece

7