Chapter 18
258 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the soft sunlight spread by the sun trees, in the deep blue clear water. The mermaid princess had a splendid tail, that lightly surrounding Karl, and her water-blue eyes were full of shyness and seductive waves.

Shirahoshi was behind Karl, gently wrapping her arms around Karl's neck, her attractive little mouth spitting a fragrant breath.

"Karl, are you my promised person?"

Karl was a little stunned. He always felt that this scene was from a fairy tale, and there seemed to be something wrong.

"Karl?"

Shirahoshi blinked a little shyly in front of Karl her innocence and ignorance on her face instantly made Karl come back to his senses.

"Very wrong!" Karl secretly said, looking at the Shirahoshi that was about the same size as himself, the doubt in his heart became even bigger.

"Did I grow bigger? Or did Shirahoshi became smaller? What is going on?" Karl was a little mad, but still subconsciously asked.

"Shirahoshi, what does this promised person mean?"

"My father said, the promised person actually means getting married, so..." Shirahoshi hadn't finished speaking, and the sleeping Karl suddenly sat up on the bed, sweating profusely.

After finally calming down, after observing the surroundings, Karl wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, and said with lingering emotion, "Fortunately, it's just a dream..."

Although it looked like a fairy tale at the first glance, it was a crime scene. After all, the protagonist of the fairy tale was seven years old and the other was only six years old.

It was said that dreams were a subconscious reaction of people. What you thought or what you wished was what you dreamed, but Karl couldn't accept this saying.

If that saying was true he would be the same kind of person as Vander Decken IX... He had evil thoughts about the six-year-old Shirahoshi?

'It's a sin!' Karl got up helplessly, his mental state was not good he didn't know what to do.

Shirahoshi was a mermaid princess, although she was still young, judging from her appearance, such a beautiful young girl would grow up, and she would become an alluring fairy.

Karl would not deny his pursuit of "beauty", nor does he care about the differences in the race... But the two aspects of race and age were two very different things, but technically speaking he was only a year older than her in this world. Thinking about it, really made Karl a little bit troubled.

With a long sigh he stopped thinking about it, the sky was bright outside, and Karl also started washing up.

    ...

After eating the special breakfast of Palace, Karl wandered around in the Palace randomly.

"Karl, Karl, shall we go to Coral Hill?"

A clear shout came from behind, and even if Karl didn't look back, he knew that it was Shirahoshi who came to him.

Thinking of last night's dream inexplicably, Karl couldn't help being stiff and even had the urge to run away.

But Karl still overcame the impulse, turned and raised his head and asked, "So it was Cute Puppy? Coral Hill? Where is that place?"

Seeing Karl, Shirahoshi's smile seemed to be bright. She quickly explained that Coral Hill was located in the southeast of Fishman Island, a prosperous port town in the Kingdom. She said she used to go there with her mother to play, and there were many dancer sisters, who seem to be also there. She also said that there was a café.

"Cafe?" Karl savored the word, and it seemed that the dusty memory was partly awakened.

"Is it a mermaid cafe?" Karl asked suddenly.

"Hey, yes, it's called the Mermaid Cafe. Have you ever been there Karl?" Shirahoshi was a little curious.

"I haven't been there. I just heard that the owner of the coffee shop is a famous fortune-teller, and it seems that all the things predicted by her have happened." Karl explained casually.

"But... The Mermaid Cafe opened recently." Shirahoshi secretly said, but she didn't doubt Karl's words but went on to say, "The owner that Karl said should be Sister Shyarly. She is the only fortuneteller on our island."

"Shyarly...sister?" Karl was a little puzzled. In his impression, the mermaid Shyarly was called Mrs. Shyarly by Luffy and others, and Shirahoshi was three years compared to Luffy. How could she call her sister?

"Yes, Sister Shyarly is only nineteen years old this year, but she is already a big prophet known throughout the fisherman island. It's just that she doesn't use her ability too often I know why." Shirahoshi looked naive.

But when it comes to prophesy, Karl remembered the legend about the sky eye. After all, the legendary sky eye can not only know the past but can even predict the future. Karl did not know whether his third eye can be regarded as a sky eye after awakening. But maybe he has a talent for divination?

"Puppy, then let's go to the mermaid cafe and find the sister Shyarly, I want to know if I can achieve something in the future." What Karl said was a half-truth. Although Karl was curious about his future achievements, he also believed that the future is by no means determined. The reason for wanting to see Shyarly was mainly to know if he could also become a prophet. So that he would be able to use it in the future. He would use the ability and change bad outcomes into a good ones.

After all, when it came to divination, Basil Hawkins, as one of the supernovas, was also very good at it. Of course, he relied on the fruit's abilities, but many times through the use of divination one can indeed turn a bad ending into a good one.

"Karl, are you looking for Sister Shyarly for divination? The information predicted by Sister Shyarly is always almost not a good thing..."

"It's okay, I'm very lucky, and even the worst predicted result can't hold me down." Although Karl was comforting Shirahoshi, he didn't care much about divination.

It was true that Karl at this stage was too strong among his peers but compared to the strength of other strong experts he was still weak. And even the existence such as Gold D Roger couldn't escape from the fate predicted by Shyarly. What if she predicted the death of Karl could he avoid his fate?

After all, whether it is a film or television work, or a novel, or a comic... If there was a prophet in it, their prediction would be true 99% of the time, and that 1% would be wrong because of the protagonist's plot armor.

Karl didn't think that he had the luck of the protagonist, but he still had the urge to know the future.

In the end, Karl decided to go to Shyarly with Shirahoshi.

After all, Karl thought that if he doesn't even dare to face the "possible" future, then there was no need to talk about ascending the world of the strong and becoming a famous man in the world?

Although he was looking for Shyarly, since he came to Coral Hill, He had to accompany Shirahoshi to stroll around first.

To Karl's surprise, the fishman and mermaids who met Shirahoshi did not have much fear of Shirahoshi, and they turned out to love Shirahoshi. This shows that even though Shirahoshi was young, her kind-hearted and innocent character had also gained a lot of local "fans".

Many people even took the initiative to greet Shirahoshi.

"It's Princess Shirahoshi."

"Look, it's Princess Shirahoshi."

Although Shirahoshi was a bit shy, she still responded to these kind people.

However, some people turned their attention to Karl.

"Hey, there is also a human."

"It turned out to be a human child. I have not seen a human child. It is so cute."

"Why is a human child walking with Princess Shirahoshi? Together? Humans are not good people."

Karl naturally ignored these comments, but Shirahoshi was a little concerned.

"Karl is my best friend, you can't slander him!" Shirahoshi stood up and said.

Karl was also a little surprised, his eyes softened.

"But human beings have always been synonymous with despicable and shameless. This human child must have also deliberately approached you, princess, be careful."

Karl's mouth twitched slightly, and he had to say, the one who spoke just now was right and that made him even angrier.

But, Queen Otohime was still alive. Although there were conflicts between fish people and humans, they had not been intensified. There are even some peace-loving mermaids who had a lot of kindness towards humans.

Soon, some fishman spoke for Karl.

But Karl didn't have much interest in these things, so Shirahoshi led the way and they soon came to the famous "Mermaid Cafe".

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Tarlok for joining my P@treon.

8 Extra chapters available on P@treon pls join.

https://[email protected]/Bigpiece

9