Chapter 3.9
3.3k 5 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I am slowly running out of questions i should ask. Should i continue making polls?
  • Yes, i like Votes: 47 56.0%
  • No, they take up place on my screen Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Meatbun Votes: 34 40.5%
Total voters: 84 · This poll was closed on May 24, 2019 07:15 PM.
I can most likely not write on Thursday, just so you know

My eyes

Another week has passed, I think. I should be a four months old fetus now. I started working on my mana first and some time ago I finished the goal I set for the affinities. Surprisingly it doesn't get very harder to use different pockets of mana with the same affinity, but when you use different pockets with mana of different affinities the difficulty increases sharply. If I ever wish to use four mana types in my body then I would need at least a month to train, if not longer. And let's not talk about actually casting it like real magic, the difficulty would shot through the roof.

Because I finished pretty quickly with one part of what I wanted to do, I focused heavily on the other. Because putting more mana into my eyes didn't do anything, I began a different approach. Therefore, for the last day or so I have been switches between my three different visions constantly. No, I didn't start doing it because i was bored. And, surprisingly, it actually helped me understand my ability better. I was more shocked that my idea worked than what I found out. Even now I'm still shocked.

It seems like the condition of only one vision at a time is bullshit. It is true that I can only use one vision, but per eye. I was switching so rapidly between the visions that I didn't know where up and down was. When I stopped and looked around everything seemed a little bit off. It took me some moments to realise that I was only using the infrared vision with my left eye. Altough the other eye didn't have night vision, it was a place to start. 

After that I had to try a few times to get my night vision in the right eye while my left eye had normal vision. And finally, just some minutes ago, I succeeded in turning on both visions simultaneously. In the beginning it did feel weird, but I should be getting used to it. I also found out a strange phenomenon. There seems to be a barrier which separates my eyes from each other. It did constantly draining a little bit of mana from me and I have this instinctual feeling that it would be bad, if it disappears. So, I am not messing with it, but I will keep this double vision thing on. 

Now I have nothing to do, again. Hm, I wonder what would happen if I sync my mana to that of my mother. It's something to keep me occupied.

if you are wondering if the mc is learning to fast, yes she is and I will tone her down by the time she is birthed. 

I even have a good explanation  which I will later use.

52