Chapter 3.13
3.1k 7 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Choose!
  • Chaos Votes: 67 72.8%
  • Order Votes: 25 27.2%
Total voters: 92 · This poll was closed on May 25, 2019 07:02 PM.

Doctor and more magic

We are moving in the direction of the giant mansion. My mother seems to be nervous, but she calms down after the madame talks to her. I wonder where we are going. I have been observing my mother for nearly two weeks and she never touches even a corner of this mansion. The other normal servants also don't come near it. If it weren't for the few people you sometimes see moving in and out of it, somebody could have told me it was a haunted mansion and I would have believed them. Now, I am also nervous. 

We finally arrived. The mansion looks clean and it gives off a strong presence, which silences my mother, the madame and her servants which tagged along. A butler opens the entryway and says something. We walk into an impressive entrance hall and we quickly move along, not before my mother and I can marvel at it. After several twists and turns we arrive in front of a room. 

Only the madame and my mother enter. Inside the room are four people. Somebody that just screams priest of holy light and what looks like the head of the house, his wife and his son. The priest and the wife briefly glance at my mother in disgust, then turn to the madame. The head begins talking while his wife is nodding her head and boy, does he look cold. What are you, an iceberg? And brat, I dare you to look at my mother in this way. Also, mother stop trembling, I know they are most likely powerful people, but the madame should have your back with the way she is talking. To reassure her, I pour positive emotions into our connection. She trembled and then meets the brat's eyes. He looks surprised and sneers. Oh oh, wrong move. 

Suddenly, the gaudy-looking priest speaks out and everybody's attention gathers on him. Is he chanting? His hands are glowing. He approaches the madame and places his hand on her stomach. He closes his eyes and then says something. In think he said 'fourth month'. 

Now he is looking at the head, pointing with his jewel covered hand at my mother and complaining. The wife is nodding her head like a drinking bird. I see the head sneakily glancing at everybody in the room, then he shakes his head and says something in a commanding voice. After several seconds of contemplation, the priest moves closer to my mother with noticeable disgust on his face. His hands glow and I cut the connection.

The next moment I feel a different mana moving through my body. I try my hardest to memories it. Just as quickly as it came, it leaves again. I don't reconnect with my mother, instead I try to reproduce the mana I felt. After several hours I accomplish it. My well has another hole and I am happy. When I connect with my mother again, I see that she is lying in bed and that the day is over.

Won't use any polls until I am finished with this episode, because want to compile it this weekend if I can make it

Also next chapter lewd scene

50