Chapter 3
2.8k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

"Hump... I'm already so old... No I can't do that Ley is just to informal your still my employer others would think of troublesome things if they heard me, how about I call you Master Ley?"

"Mm... That sounds fine... Well your still my little princess so it's fine whatever you want to call me."

"Master Ley you shouldn't spoil me too much... You'll regret it."

"Haha... It's fine as long as it is you my princess Lyn'er."

All of a sudden she was hit hard and sensation came flooding on her every vein. She tremble with a painful arousal. When Ley's hand slowly travel to her back.

Zhao Ley knew that she was starting to get aroused from his touch, the girl's breathing started to become quicker, so he gently said to her: "Hmmm I need your service right now my little princess."

After saying so Ley fix her position so that her pussy was direct sitting on his hard cock. A lowly moan escape to her lips when a friction was felt thru her small panties. A wet patch was forming on it with her juices.

" Did you ever had a boyfriend, my Lyn'er? Perhaps you have one right now? "

Chen Lyn shook her to the side indicating no. Then she accidentally move her hips a loud gasp was heard coming from her. A chill ran down her spine because Ley lean on on her shoulder his lips were on her neck whispering in a deep hoarse tone.

"Mm that's very good or else I need to dirty my own hands.... Mmmm My Lyn'er don't turn me so on you'll turn on my switch and you'll regret it... Mm..." While his hand was already forming circle around her body passing and massaging her breast leaving trail kisses on her neck.

Chen Lyn was squirming on his lap grinding their sex continually in complete abandon. Chen Lyn trying to find her pent up release. She brought her hand to his hard chest find the bottons and loosening them, running her fingers lightly against his bare smooth muscles.

"Master Ley..." Lyn murmured, her eyes shifting to his face.

She felt him shiver as a response and smile coyly at him. His hand slowly trail her leg under her skirt grazing the top surface of her panty holding her butt. Grinding her on his cock a little more.

" Mm... My lovely Lyn'er be a good girl or do you want to be taken here in the car for your first time?"

Lyn'er didn't answer and just reach her hand to unbuckle his pants and slowly ran her hands down to the waistband of his boxer. She was surprised when she felt his cock was already breaking free from his boxer it was so huge that the boxer can't even confine it. She slowly slide his boxer, Ley's cock popped out and stood heaven wards with a twitching veins indicating his desire to fuck.

"Be careful princess it might eat you right now. We don't want that do we?"

Ley hand unbuttoned her shirt, revealing a sexy black bra. Her breasts weren't too big, but judging from the bra it should be around 34B.

He opened her shirt. Lyn cooperatively stay put on his lap. He started unhooking her bra. Freeing her pair of perky breast with a small pink nipples, Ley throat dried up, he swallowed and moisten his lips.

Chen Lyn shyly covered her breast but Ley gently removed her hand and put it around his neck. He slowly stroke her breast grazing her nipples on the process. Chen Lyn started moaning and trembling, Zhao Ley lower his head and took her nipple on his mouth and started sucking and lapping her.

Zhao Ley was like a hungry baby who was given food. Chen Lyn started to moan loader. Zhao Ley used the tip of his tongue to lightly lap at and circle the girl's nipple, occasionally nipping gently with my teeth. She moaned loader and couldn't help clutching Ley's head with both hands, gasping desperately.

Ley was happily sucking like a baby he reach his hand under her skirt when he found the small dinky material he clutch it and gave a powerful tag, a ripping sound was heard. Chen Lyn felt a little cool down to her sex. Her panty was thrown to the side.

"Ma... Master Le.. Ley why? I don't have an extra! Mmmmmmm..." Chen Lyn was having a hard time to say what she wants, the only thing she can do was to keep on moaning in pleasure.

"My little princess don't have to worry I have already prepared many extras for you."

"Ohmm..." Ley held her hips and positioned her pussy above his raging cock he let her sit on it and slowly grind both their sex together.

Ley let out a rough growl from pleasure. He used one hand to continue rubbing her breast, while using my other hand to guide her on grinding their wet sexes. Then he moved near her ear and licked it, he then nipped on her neck and trace her shoulder blade leaving trail of kiss marks on his wake.

Chen Lyn was so drunk with pleasure she barely recognize what's happening beside her. There was a knock on the division indicating they're already at the destination, Ley stop his ministration and rise his head, his eyes are dark with passions, Chen Lyn disappointingly collapse on his chest all her strength left her body.

"Little princess we're here. Do you need my help to bring you inside" Ley said teasingly.

Lyn blushed and shyly nodded her head. Ley just let out a deep baritone laugh, making Lyn shiver. He gave a small kiss on her forehead. Patting her back and her hair.

"Mm be ready princess... Once were inside there's no going back... You're all be mine... We'll fuck until we're spent... I'll fuck you until you won't be able to walk... I'll do you to death..."

 

***

 

Want advance chapters? Then please visiy my Patreon page!

 

www.patreon.com/deanies

9