Chapter 4
3k 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...

Lyn just gave a small moan from his sexy talk. The inside of her pussy was clamping from his voice. She was soaking wet, wetting his lap and his erected penis. Ley narrowed his eyes guided her legs to his hips not letting her pussy away from his cock.

" Hold on tight baby we're going inside."

Lyn just circle her hand on his neck tightly. She mischievously grind her pussy on his erected shaft. Ley let out low growl. He's husky voice was resonating in her head.

"Such a naughty princess, once we're inside I'll punish you until you beg for mercy."

Chen Lyn was so turned on and wants to be more mischievous. She grind her groin to his and was keeping her pace on a slow rhythm making the both of them from moaning their pleasure.

" Ahhh... Little princess I'm giving you one last chance to turn back once we're inside I won't let you go... I'll inform your parents to prepare for the marriage. "

Chen Lyn stop her movement and look at his eyes directly... Thinking deeply and what to do next.

"Zhao Ley if... If I gave my self to you... Will you not betray me? Will you care for me? Will you not leave me? Will.... Will you love me only?"

Zhao Ley's heart soften when he saw that doubtful eyes. He knows she was scared, he let her down once when she avoided her for so many years, no one wants to be abandoned after all. He pat her head down to her back and gave his small pointed nose a light kiss.

"Since you were young my little princess you already have me in the palm of your hands. When you reach adolescent I turned so sinful from wanting a little girl like you... I was about to go insane that's why I avoid you for so many years... "

He stop for awhile he let her lean on his chest to feel his heart beat and continued saying..

" My Lyn'er your father was a witness how much I want you. Out of respect to him and you I tried to suppress my feelings... We're so far apart on age your so young that haven't seen the world yet. No woman had been able to catch my attention since I started desiring you... Now tell me Lyn'er if I do not love you yet then tell me how to love you more... I'm willing to walked in the palm of your little paw princess."

Chen Lyn was shocked how deep Zhao Ley feels for him. She then firmly decided to grasp him.

" I'm willing to give my everything to you Zhao Ley, I love you since forever... I thought it was only a fetish desiring an old man like you, but even though old people attracted my attention no one have touch my heart like you do. I'm so ashamed desiring you so much that I tremble with need just seeing you." Chen Lyn heart was beating rapidly...

The two of them stayed in that position for a few minutes until Zhao Ley broke it with a kiss.

Zhao Ley kiss her deeply making her understand how much she meant to him. How much he disire her. Their crotch was still touching. Their kiss turns so heated while grinding to each other, not even a small space can pass thru them. When they parted a thread of saliva still connected them.

Zhao Ley instructed his people who are waiting outside the car that no one is allowed to disturb them, his assistant was to clear all his schedule for a week and inform the Chen family to start preparing for the ceremony. After waiting for them to go the two was left in the car, Zhao Ley then proceeded inside bring Chen Lyn along with him. He directly went to the masters bedroom.

He gently laid Chen Lyn, seeing her in a disheveled state barely covering anything. He undress his shirt and pants baring his body in his naked glory. Chen Lyn's mouth dried up she swallowed, she saw Ley made his way towards her and leaning closer he kiss her in a deep passionate manner. His tongue exploring her inside in every corner.

He lightly stroked her wet pussy. Quickly, the girl started emitting charming moans.

He went next to the girl's ear and said:" Very good. Look how wet you are. My little buddy is very happy Lyn'er."

He gently spread her legs, carefully observing the structure of her pussy. A plump type, her pussy lips were thick and pink. He played to a protruded triangular area, making the girl let out an「Ah」, squirming a little.

He used his index fingers to gently spread her pussy lips and was able to see inside her pussy, he slowly inserted his fingers. Chen Lyn let out a cry, it hurts his finger where already long and thick when he inserted them it already hurt. Chen Lyn gave a glance on his little buddy that was fully erected with angry veins around it. She suck in a breath, I can't take that big thing! I'll break. Zhao Ley saw her looking to his penis he gave a chuckle.

"Don't worry I'll be gentle the first time, but it would still hurt a little.."

Zhao Ley just continue to move slowly making her virgin pussy to get used to the invasion he was a little surprise how tight her pussy was. He continued to explore, which caused more fluids to flow out. Her pussy keeps on clamping his fingers tight. Chen Lyn was already can feel the pleasure on his ministrations. She kept on panting and moaning making Zhao Ley listen to her pleasing moans.

 

***

 

Want advance chapters? Then please visiy my Patreon page!

 

www.patreon.com/deanies

14