Chapter 5
41 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We've walked into the nearby forest but I still don't know my owner's name yet. She's brought along a bow with a quiver of around a dozen or so arrows. I can affirm that it's not completely safe to randomly roam outside apparently.

Seeing that she stops going outwards and walks around the vicinity of the town, I can tell this walk is akin to walking the dog perhaps? I guess I'll do my business if that's what she wanted. So I then stop following her as she stops to watch me for a bit and then look around her surroundings keeping her guard up against the surroundings and I just let out as much as I can pee against this random tree. In order to not make this walk too long I just keep this position for a bit of an extended period and stop when she looks over at me for a notably moderate duration so I give her the assurance I've done my business.

She smiles and walks towards me being happy as usual and picks me up easily since I don't resist one bit making it easy for her.

Being adored by her, she then asks me something but I still pretty much don't get what she's saying, "Fel? Are you done taking your business yet? Once we go home, you better not make a mess!... I don't want mom or dad to get angry if you pee in the house okay?..."

I don't really react much so she holds me closer and carries me off back home while still making sure to watch her surroundings. I take my part and also look around and listen just in case anything else approaches us from the sides or behind.

Once closer to the village she starts petting and scratching the back of my head which makes it difficult for me to pay more attention since this feels quite nice but we should be fine since the trees are gone now. Anything would be easy to see if they come out of the forest towards home.

She speaks to me, or herself maybe, "Once we go home, I need to wash the dishes okay? I'm going to leave you in my room but you better not mess with anything."

I take a look up checking the time and it's still bright but it'll get dark in a while. It's getting late since the sun seems to be setting soon but there's no rush I suppose. Are nights extended with light or does a village like this turn in early?...

To answer my thought it seems people are trying to turn in early since kids aren't really playing outside anymore ever since me and my owner left to take a quick walk at the edge of the forest just now.

My owner takes a look at her hands after scratching me and finally notices I'm dirty, "Fel, you need a bath!... I'm going to have to wash you after I finish cleaning the dishes." She then hurries back wanting to save daylight and finish her chores.

Back home, she locks the door behind herself and places the key, quiver, and bow on some hook-like things which carry everything perfectly near the door before she brings me to where I assume is her bedroom.

Placing me down, she reminds me to wait and behave, "Fel, I'll be back soon, wait here for me okay? Don't give me any trouble~" then leaving me behind as she closes the door trapping me inside the room.

Now that I'm alone, I can take my time to examine the room... let's take a look around!

Scattering my attention everywhere, I can see it's pretty much a simple room. There's a wooden chair and table next to the wood window that's left open for now allowing light inside. A bed in the corner of the room and on the opposite side of the wall there's some kind of cabinet or closet holding her clothes in there.

For storage of her other belongings, next to her bed is some kind of wooden chest that doesn't seem to have any locks on it which is also closed but it's too tall for me to jump onto. I can't even jump onto the chair near the window.

Wait, I should be able to jump onto any of these actually if I really tried... they're not even as tall as the trees I've climbed but scratching them to climb up on them might get my owner angry so I'll refrain.

Maybe if the scratches are hard to notice I'll consider climbing around later but I'll just behave more for today and just wait. The room is pretty simple and a bit bland huh? However, this might also just be modest perhaps...

If I think about it, anything luxurious out here in a town like this might be too expensive and hard to come by so a lot of things or everything mostly being made of wood seems pretty normal especially with the large amount of trees nearby.

Remembering about all the stumps I've seen back there where I had encountered this family makes me believe that the village's income must come from lumbering down wood for other places that need this surplus of wood.

This family probably focuses on combat and defense since it should be better than the alternative of making a living by chopping down trees and treating the wood for usage else where.

It's getting darker since the sun is setting a bit more as the window isn't catching as much light now however I just noticed there's actually some kind of lantern on the table by that window. That might be the light source and I wondered about earlier, is it a magic lantern or oil lantern? I'm guessing magic since they've got a magic sink then a magic light lantern should be just as easy to make right?

There isn't much else to be honest. In fact I think this more on the luxurious side since this house belongs to the village head and it may be harder to afford those tools.

I could be wrong though, if magic stones are common and come from every monster kill then everyone should be able to use these tools easily if it replenishes with cheap stuff.

I'm a bit bored now as there isn't anything else to do now in here since I'm behaving and I don't want to make trouble. How long is my owner going to take to clean after the meal of having stew?

Remembering the stew, I wish I could have some for breakfast in the morning; I recall there was still a pot filled with the stuff as my owner's mother had made quite a bit, enough for everyone and a bit more.

My chain of thoughts help me idle away and waste time waiting and suddenly I the door opens as my owner returns with a bucket and a couple of towels with a smile on her face.

Oh, I'm going to have a bath huh? I must admit I should be quite filthy since I've lived outside for mostly my whole life. I recall only taking a dip in the river like at least once a week. My owner places the bucket down by the table, turns on the magic light that has a subtle white glow, and then closes the window shuts it tight as she locks it with twists of some safety mechanisms to prevent it from pried open from the outside.

She turns to me for a moment and after looking around and seeing nothing out of place she smiles, bringing her hands together as she praises me, "Good Fel!~ You waited for me, but I need to wash myself first; just wait a bit longer!..."

I'm surprised that after whatever praise she may have said to me, she starts to strip her clothes off and gets started on wiping herself clean with no regards to me despite how I'm still looking and staring at her.

I'm now dumbfounded since I'm now watching her wipe herself but I calm down and just ignore it since I realize I'm an animal and shouldn't excessively react to the situation.

I'll probably have to see this quite often now that I think about it huh? She's going to give me a bath once she finishes wiping herself clean first though.

I stay put and continue to lie down and wait, having nothing to do I ended up still watching my owner still naked as it takes her a good while to wash up, having started with her hair giving it a quick rinse, following up by using the damp towel she has to wipe away every bit of her body thoroughly.

Despite how she's trying to clean herself up, she keeps my attention on her as she talks to me saying various random things. I'm very clueless so I tilt my head every once in a while being uncertain to what she says to me but show that I'm listening to her in this confusing situation.

Nearing completion as she's cleaning her legs now at this point she says another thing to my clueless self, "I'm almost done now, once I dry myself up I'll give you a bath!~" And after making sure she's wiped everywhere she needed to she takes one of the dry towels to dry off her hair first before the rest of her body.

She was just about to put back on her clothes but suddenly hesitates, realizing something and walks over to me first instead, "I don't know how naughty you might be with baths Fel, I'll wash you up first~" proceeding to then pick me up as I'm brought over to the bucket on her table. She carefully gets my feet in first and allows me to keep my front paws on the edge of the bucket as I stand inside the bucket in preparation for being washed.

I can hear her giggle as she smiles happily, enjoying how easy I am to handle, "You're such a good boy Fel!~ You're not splashing around making a mess at all! Hehehe~" and then I feel her hands on my back reaching down and handling my butt without reserve at the moment, surprising me again as I stiffen up feeling her attempt at cleaning me but she clearly is doing this randomly since this is the first time.

I feel utterly helpless, cold, confused, and violated; the few minutes she spends combing the fur near my butt and going through my tail makes he feel uncomfortable but at least she's being gentle with my tail... I would have whimpered out loud if she pulled at my tail too hard on accident but it starts getting easier to handle once she moves up to working on cleaning my back and chest now.

The water is getting really discolored from all the dirt getting into it as she grimaces a little and playfully scolds me, "You're so dirty Fel!~ I'm going to have to give you another bath again!..." so she then hurries up and tries to comb more dirt through the rest of my upper body and around my head as she scratches me a bit more but it's not as comfortable as it was when I was dry but I cope with it.

I'm finally relieved she finishes after that and she takes me out of the bucket and places me onto a towel and wraps me in it before wiping her hands clean on it.

She keeps herself covered with her towels covering her private parts not dressing up just yet as she takes the bucket out leaving me with the towels waiting and I realize she's going to change the water and I'm not done just yet...

It's a bit chilly but I can bear with this; compared to winter it's not really that cold at all though.

She comes back a lot sooner so I'm not waiting too long and she seems to be placing a lot more trust in me as she's smiling already showing her happiness as she then brings me into the bucket for my second round of bathing.

I'm guessing she's trying to comfort me since I'm behaving abnormally well in concern that I might be uncomfortable, "This is the last bath Fel, you should be clean once I finish up this time~" I can smell the water's a bit different, there must be something in it?

I'm not sure what it exactly is but I'm unwrapped from the towel and placed back into the bucket again given another round of rubbing as she washes me clean once more, feeling her restart with my butt once again first before my tail, back, front, and head are also dealt with.

I think I'm clean enough now I hope; seeing the water isn't as murky as the first time, she takes me out and starts finally drying me up rubbing the towel all over my body to get as much moisture out of my fur as possible.

It's starting to feel comfortable as she rubs me in a way that somehow just seems nice; now finishing up by leaving me on her bed as she begins to redress herself preparing to sleep soon.

She is almost done with everything else, telling me to wait once again as I'm getting used to the command she often says to me, "Wait Fel, I'll be back soon~" she pets me a bit more she takes the magic light out of the room to finish up other things around the house.

If I'm guessing correctly, she is probably going to clean her teeth now. I'm now completely blind as the darkness enveloped the room with her exit, light being scarce with the door and window both closed as I wait on my owner's bed.

I get comfortable and curl up near her pillow waiting for her to return as she takes a while to finish up.

I woke up from my state of napping when the door opens up later and I instinctively look to see my owner coming back in still holding the magic lamp, "I'm back Fel, time for bed~"

She climbs into her bed and she attempts carefully moving me from my comfortable position to sleep even closer to her pillow than I expected I was allowed to, allowing my head to rest on it as she lies down next to me and gives me a pat giggling happily again, "You've been a really good boy Fel!~ You can sleep here next to me~"

After she finishes petting me, she turns back to turn off the magic light that's left on the storage chest next to her bed as she then lies down getting ready to sleep.

She yawns and tells me good night I'm assuming since she went silent after that, "Good night Fel, sweet dreams~"

She pulled up the blanket as it covers me a bit but only stops around up to my neck as she seems to have purposely positioned us so the blanket is up to our necks.

This position is now pretty comfortable if it's like this... ("I should also sleep now, good night to you my owner...") and I fall into a state of slumber without a care in the world anymore.

3