chapter 3:first challenge
166 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

chapter 3:first challenge

 

everyone got their stand not everyone was satisfied with it some don't even was accepted by their stands but as expected military milf didn't care right after the last person got stand military milf got microphone out of her bag and started talking: ,, First of all, we need to eliminate all weak members so we will have duels between your stands and let me remind you that you will only die if everyone loses their challenges so don't worry if you are weak and just believe in other people duels start now and opponents will be chosen by a random fighter who wins in the least amount of time can ask any kind of favor or supply from me" the moment she said that everyone was hyped everyone wanted gun or sword so it would be easier to finish challenges only Connor was thinking:,, I should ask her to say ara ara" the moment he thought about that his spirit raised by 1047% you could see the fighting spirit in his eyes. everyone was fighting fight usually go for 5-10 minutes because people didn't know how to use their stands shortest fight was 1 minute and the last fight should be Connors he was fighting that Lolli with her stand. The fight began the moment both Fighters stand on the ring Connor screamed at top of his voice, return to monke!!!!! and didn't give even slightest chance to Lolli and threw her off the ring everyone was amazed fight time was 0:05 seconds that was the shortest fight even milf was amazed but everybody except milf thought,, what a dick he threw poor Lolli out of the ring". good work said military milf whats your wish Connor second she finished the line Connor said ,,say ara ara" everyone was so shocked no one could say even a word but everyone was thinking how huge of dick Connor was after minute milf laughed Ara Ara she said and left ring moment she was leaving she said to prepare for next Challange Connor its so interesting to watch you and smiled that moment Connor was the happiest man ever.

 

to be continued 

2