Chapter – 11 – how to housebreak a dwarf
655 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tah'Styr pulled out 30 copper coins from her "Coin Purse" and laid them on the counter. Margarida, in one motion dropped the key on the counter and swept the stack of coins into a waiting tray behind the counter.

 

"Juss order ya meals when ready, dinner is served till mi'night, an' we have a light meal in the mornin' atta virst light. Make sure ya eitha get cha stuff outta the room by tomorrow night or purchase anotha days’ worth."

 

With key in hand the Red Lady pulled me by the arm, and up to our room we went, swimming through the somewhat diverse crowd of patrons. The ironclad midget deftly bulldozing through anyone stupid enough, or too drunk, to not notice the shuffling of metal on metal.

We made our way up the stairs to the third floor. Down the hall to the last door, we stopped at our designated room. Entering we were greeted with the sight of a moderately spacious room. The size of a decent hotel with two twin-XL sized beds, a nightstand segregating the two. Over the heads of the two beds was a small window that gave view to the street behind the inn. A simple armoire sat to our left, to our right was another door only partially closed. All of this was bathed in a soft amber light emanating from the ceiling. We stood their gaw... Fahkir quickly shoved past us towards what was presumed the bathroom.

 

"Don't know about you chucklefucks, but daddy has been holding his piss since half way through our introduction to Halflings so, MOOOOVE!!!"

 

Running on legs barely reaching my knees, she raced towards the door. Halfway there in the blink of an eye her steel plate armor was gone, simply vanished without a trace, and in its place was a red Greco-Roman chiton.

She burst into the smaller, presumed, bathroom and spotted what looked like the seat in an outhouse. Quickly she pulled up the lid and the hem of her tunic in one go, her pink panties being shoved off, and sat her very thick ass on the polished wooden seat as she began to relieve herself... in front of everyone. Eyes closed, she let out a long contented sigh. Said eyes shot open when she heard me clear my throat.

 

"So... Um... Want me to close the door for ya?"

 

"Pfft, I don't fucking care. You think I get privacy living in the barracks? Hardly. An' before you ask, the whole vanishing items trick, my armor is back in my inventory. While you two gay lovebirds were casually flirting, I was busy exploring the [Menu] namely the equipment. Turns out that putting on a new item has to be done manually, while existing equipped items can be toggled to be on or off. Toggling them on takes a bit of time though."

 

She summoned her gauntlets on, as an example. "Putting on" took about 6 seconds, while "taking off" was nigh instant. All the while, she sat on her wooden throne. Trying to keep from staring while she explained her finding, my eyes wandered the room. At the end of the tiny room was a wooden tub with a vertically erect copper pipe extending towards the ceiling, ending in a showerhead. Adjacent to the tub was a shelf with numerous towels, hand clothes and rags.

Between the loo and tub was a wooden sink with even more copper. On the sink where one might leave the soap was a shallow glass jar with a latched lid containing a...a semi-transparent blue blob the size of a...a bar of soap...

 

"Um... Guys, why is there a slime in a jar?"

 

The persistent droning of a held bladder ceased. Both girls turned their attention to the aforementioned Slime-in-a-jar.

The Gelatinous blob wiggled a bit then settled.

Tah'Styr walked past us and lifted the jar before unlatching it.

 

"Well seeing as we aren't getting sent into combat and the fact that it is in a public spot, I think it's tame. Plus if what I am thinking is right then..."

 

She fished out the slime from its crystal prison and brought it to the sink. She fiddled with the controls on the sink before a stream of water came out. Placing both hands and slime under the water, she started to scrub producing a number of suds and for a fragrance of sandalwood to permeate.

 

"Looks like we found ourselves the "soap" that was mentioned. Also if you may have noticed Fahkir's tinkled sounded like it was hitting something like rubber, or like rain hitting a tent, point is: she’s not peeing into a chamber pot nor into traditional plumbing. You done there by the way? I gotta pee myself and I also want to see what's in the box."

 

"Um Sure, I think I’m done.. Just... What do I do now? I can't exactly shake it off anymore and I doubt women just leave it like is."

 

"Well luckily for both of us, I got bored one day on the web and looked it up. Turns out you gotta wipe from front to back but I think we don't even have to do that here if these valves here are what I think they are for."

 

Tah'Styr quickly leaned over Fahkir, preventing her from reacting quickly, and turned a handle that was on the side of the wooden seat. Fahkir's surprised "Hey!" turned into "Haieee!!" as she startled from the fresh water that surged forth impacting and penetrating her outer, then inner, lips and stripping away any remnants of pee from it, even what was left in her bladder, as the surprise caused that to empty the remaining contents.

Tah'Styr just as quickly closed the valve when she thought it was done, cackling like a witch the whole time. She stood back up and smiled rye-ly at the now fuming dwarf.

 

"There you go. All clean~. Now shoo, unlike you, I do find issue with people looking at me while I use the restroom."

 

She somehow skillfully pulled the red-faced dwarf off the seat and shoved her out into the sleeping area, almost tripping the short girl due to her panties still being around her knees.

I started to turn to make my way out before a red hand stopped me. The door was closed as I turned around to see Tah'Styr, completely nude. -What in the god damn?-

 

"Wha-?"

 

"Come. Come here! Look at this!"

 

Before I could pull my brain off the windshield of my skull, she pulled me over to the toilet and pointed inside. I obliged. Inside were dozens of glistening little slimes ranging all the shades from blue to green. I stood up from my leaning position and looked at Tah'Styr in all her glory. She was beautifully plump. Her breast laid heavy on her chest with a pair of crimson nipples tipping them. She was completely shaven, or more accurately, she couldn't grow hair past her brows. Between her thighs, that transitioned from Vermillion to the very same as her perky nipples, her sex was laid bare before my ever widening eyes. The pink petals and pearl of it bursting out of the bare flesh. The only thing marring the heavenly, no demonic, presence in front of me was how her cloven hooves were stained with dirt from the road.

Before My eyes could linger on her bare sex, her sinuously sleek tail wrapped around her waist, blocking my front-row-seat.

 

"Okay now I need to use the restroom so out, out!"

 

Like Adam and Eve being cast out of The Garden Of Eden, I was forced out of paradise due to partaking in a red forbidden fruit, and met by the scorn of tiny hands.

17