Chapter -16 – A meaty breakfast with a glass of juice
649 2 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sun slowly crested over the western ridge on a peaceful morning in O'caron. Just like every other day the Mana well recoiled at the yellow-ball-of-death's touch with a discordant sound similar to a ringing bell but in reverse. The blue energy that once suffused the streets trampled itself in an attempt to reach the floating blue ball for wherever the rays fell the mana vaporized creating a foggy morning. When the final bits of mana were either safe in their shelter or annihilated by the sun's intense glare, the discordant ringing stopped and the day begun.

Due to the routine nature of the constant battle between balls of energy, some establishments had built in wards to muffle the sounds. The Inngress&Egress was one such establishment. Why does an Inn have wards to muffle the sounds of the outside but not the inside? Mainly due to it not always being an inn, and partly due to not anticipating a certain tiefling having the vocals of a banshee in heat.

To combat this apparent oversight, the owner has enlisted the help of her highly trained pet named Fluffers. Fluffers was calico in color and like her name suggested, quite fluffy. She was a perfect size for most laps and unlike most, enjoyed her tummy rubbed... For a bit. To add to her big adorable emerald eyes, Margarida fixed a knitted daisy to her head with attached bells, thus ensuring that Fluffers can be noticed by the distinct sound of the bells tinkling as she scampered about.

Like a rooster crowing to announce the day, Fluffers set off to complete one of the two jobs that she has been entrusted with, the other being a heckin' adorable mouser.

 

I left my meditative state as I heard the distant sounds of bells coming down the hall. My body felt heavier than yesterday and I could almost feel like I was getting a cold. Opening my eyes, I found my Tiefling still wrapped around me and completely nude. Her hair was disheveled and her soft breathing reverberated through my chest. I reached my free hand over to caress her deceitfully innocent sleeping face. -Nothing innocent about what she did last night-

A bunch of rustling and a groggy groan came from my right. Looking over I spotted Fahkir slowly rising out of bed clutching her noggin. She looked over at the two of us, uncovered due to the intensity of the night, and raised the corner of her mouth in disgusted sneer. However, when her eyes spotted the exposed Maroon of Tah'Styr's breast, a bit of red crept up her face before she quickly looked away. Despite turning her head away from The Truth! It appeared her tossing and turning in bed had somehow worked her left arm out from under the part of her Greco-Roman dress. It exposed her petite but perky left breast and the now erect tiny pink nipple and pebbled areola.

I stared unabashed at it and felt a twitch from my nethers at the morning meal.

-If you're gunna give me a show, then expect me to watch!-

 

"I-Imma go and take a shower. *khmm* Make sure you two are at least covered by the time I get back."

 

Her voice was quiet but still held that froggish tone that one gets the day after a binge. She started to make her way to the bathroom when I stopped her with a smirk on my lips.

 

"There should be a change of clothes for you in Tah'Styr's pack, as well as some toiletries. Y'know, just in case you want to scrub the hangover from your mouth."

 

"*Hahrmm* Sure. Ya, Thanks."

 

She absentmindedly rifled in the pack that was clearly Tah'Styr's, Bleached white with gold trim being a very clear sign.

She dug out a set of clothes and let out a despondent sigh as she fished out a matching set of crimson panties and bra. Supplies in hand, she entered the bathroom, closing it behind her this time.

When I finally heard the sound of water, I let out the chuckle I was straining to hold back.

-I do not envy her right now.-

Unfortunately, my chuckle finally stirred the sleeping beauty that was using me as a body pillow. She let out a soft whimper as she snuggled even closer, inadvertently rubbing my shaft with her soft thigh.

Seeing it as a challenge, I took my arm that was partially under her and groped the pliant flesh of her ass cheek. A soft Mewling moan came from her lips and in the next moment, a warm wetness could be felt growing on my pec and my thigh. -She's drooling from both lips!-

I became excited at the thought that she was ready and eager for my touch. I used my free hand to tilt her chin up and locked my lips with her plump ones in a deep sloppy kiss. She fervently returned the kiss and pulled me as tight as she could.

 

"Mmmmm."

 

I inhaled her moan as if I was a drowning man breaching the waves. A Jingle could be heard slightly closer than previously, the sound of water and the hot passion only barely muffling it. I broke the Kiss, still cupping her chin as she opened her sleepy eyes.

 

"Hello sleeping Beauty~. Time to get up, breakfast is ready.~"

 

My eyes slowly panned down to my now stiffening member and I could tell, somehow, that she followed my gaze, locking onto the pink head that could be seen peeking out above her thick thigh. Just like the night before her wholly blue eyes began to shed their color onto her face, and like a lizard finding a wriggling grub, she moved.

She expertly maneuvered her body around so that her head was directly over my head, and her engorged and sopping cunt right over my head. Her swaying tail caused her ass to jiggle and like a beast, she began to slide her tongue from the base of my cock to the head.

Back and forth, she went thoroughly rinsing my shaft in her drool. When she finally deemed it sufficiently lubed she took the stiff head by her plump lips and started to suckle it, slowly bringing inch by inch of my cock into her hot and wet mouth. Her sopping pussy started to leak onto my face with each and every bob she made, tantalizing me with her spicy scent and swaying ass. I finally gave in, wrapped my arms around her thighs, and pulled her dripping slit to my mouth, my hands firmly sinking into her cheeks.

The size of her rear blocked out my vision of the rest of the room. Despite this, as soon as my lips kissed her flower, I could tell her lithe tail had stiffened at my touch, even her glorious mouth hesitated for a moment, but when my tongue made contact with her juicy slit, she began anew with a low growl in her throat vibrating my meat.

 

"Rrrrmmmm!"

 

Deeper I dug into her hot cavern excavating her spicy girl cum and deeper her moans resonated on my tuning rod causing me to echo into her. I started to knead and grope her cheeks, slowly spreading them wide before firmly squeezing them shut. She returned my heartfelt gesture by gently groping my jewels as she took me to the root, her nose planted in my sack and from the hot air, definitely huffing the musk. -Damn, her cinnamony scent is intoxicating!-

The dirty Whorelet's moans continued when she finally started attempting to swallow my cock. The pressure, the wetness, the vibrations, they all rocked me to the core as if they were registering a 5 on the Richter Scale. I licked and sucked faster on her hot cunt in a desperate attempt to blow her top before I did, yet her apparent skill in the art of blowing meat pulled the eruption from me.

I slammed my hip into her face unleashing the pent up tension and painting the back of her throat. The instant that she tasted my cum her fat cunt dug into my face as her body stiffened and with a whorish moan drowned in my seed she came with a torrent of her girl-cum squirting into my mouth.

It was hot, and her spicy flavor grew ever sweeter. I drank her as she drank me both partaking in nectar only found in the possession of one's lover. And I did love her.

We lay there for a whole minute drowning in each other in our shared ecstasy, but finally we both pulled back to take in a breath of air.

 

"Heeeehaaa...That was...Heeeehaaa...Fockin' fantastic!"

 

"Heehaaa...Yeah...Heeehaaa...Best breakfast...yet!"

 

We lied there boneless from the exertion, Tah'Styr nuzzling and panting on my flaccid cock and my hands still sunken into her bountiful ass cheeks. Her tail languidly swayed above me, signifying her content in her meal.

The Bathroom door finally opened and out stepped a frustrated Fahkir attempting to dry her hair. She stopped when she saw our heap of flesh sweat and surprisingly only girl-cum, as my dirty lil' demon drank all my spunk.

 

"What the hell’s goin' on 'ere?!"

 

*Jingle-ling*

 

The tinkling bells finally made their way to our door and we all looked to see a furry paw stretch from under the door and start to rake it creating a "SKr-Thunk Skr-thunk" sound.

17