Chapter – 19 – your mission should you choose to accept it…
378 6 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Gluten tag, my Crumbs!

 

Sorry for the late upload. I would say that work is the cause of it, but in reality: I just get easily discouraged from writing when someone throws a slight wrench in my daily schedule.

With this chapter comes the end of the O'Caron "arc" and starts a fuckin long road trip, with many trips and hazards along the way. It is also the start of the collect-them-all (Not really but it's funnier than saying the women have thier own personalities aside from just wanting to bone, exception being the very thirsty Tah'Styr. We'll see more of her Dehydration soon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"Well since we have some time before she gets here with your registration forms, let me show you country bumpkins where you will need to go"

 

With that said the man who still hasn't given his name reached down into a drawer in the desk and pulled out a scroll. Unraveling it on the large desk, a map was shown. The detail was quite astounding and, if I was reading what appeared in front of me correctly, it had updated my [Map]. The map did look a bit familiar though, not sure why.

 

[Region Updated]

 

"Your route is simple: head West along this road till you reach the fork at Bayonés and go North past the Freckish Capitol, Paerish, and to the port town of Caraish. Again, Simple. This whole party is relatively immune to Mana poisoning so going into the Wilds between Mana Wells is harmless in the long run for you folk. Only true danger is the occasional aberrant or beast that might waylay you. That being said, the paired collar is being put on you Mr...?"

 

"Onimous, sir?"

 

"Onimous! Right, well if you end up dying the collar will also make sure to end Motherly-Wolf here's life. Just to ensure that if the odd happen to be against you, we don't give those green bastards more resources seeing as a male is more likely to be killed by them than you females."

 

With his proclamation of guaranteed death if I die, the chained-up Knife-ear went from whimpering and sniffling to full-blown sobbing. My face opened in shock and just a tad justifiable outrage. Tah'Styr interlocked her hand with mine and pulled it into her lap where as if doing so would protect me from this conscripted quest. I saw Fahkir ball her tiny plated gauntlets so tightly the metal squealed slightly from their abuse, her eyes the only thing showing with rage from behind her closed visor.

The man, no, DEMON, behind the desk continued with his carefree smile as he explained our sentence and ranted. -Should he be telling us all of this? Alternatively, is it simply that he likes the sound of his own voice?-

 

"The same will happen to you, Onimous, if she dies. That part is more a formality to appease the Elves if she holds any sway with them, honestly I do not care what they think. Their heads are so high in the clouds that they have not made any advancements in the last thousand years! Can you believe they STILL do not have in-door plumbing in their cities? NO PLUMBING! Those absolute savages. Honestly, the only stopping nations like ours or the Freckish from invading their tiny island is the high amounts of Mana that have saturated it..."

 

The man continued on ranting about his general disdain for the pointed ear folk for so long that Motherly-Wolf's crying had long since stopped by the time a knock came at the door. The asshole behind the desk bade them entry and in came our Quad-tiddied Minotaur, Xenia, with a controlled expression on her muzzle as she walked over to the desk to deposit the forms.

 

"Herea is the forams fora the reagistreation that you asked fora, Sir."

 

As she straightened herself, The Asshat reached behind her, eliciting a yelp of surprise from the tall cowgirl. His arm began to move in a way that could only suggest that he was firmly rubbing her posterior as she tried her utmost to not let out a whimper of shame.

We were all very uncomfortable, well maybe not the shameless fucker perpetrating the act.

 

"Xenia~, would you be a doll and place collars on the Elves?"

 

His tone was sickeningly sweet as he half ordered half asked the poor woman to perform the task. She nodded jerkily and began her task without verbal question.

 

"Now you three please complete the forms so that we can get the farce done with."

 

Since only Fahkir was absent from the forms documentation the process was completed swiftly by the time Xenia sealed the collars around both Motherly-Wolf and me.

 

"Excelente! With that, you may now leave. The guards will now escort you four out of the city, and do never set foot in my city again."

 

We all started for the door with Xenia also trying to make a swift retreat, but just as she was nearing the threshold, The Man called out to her with his sickeningly sweet sing-songy type of voice.

 

"Xenia~ not you dear. You and I have important business to conduct."

 

We looked at her and saw that despite the fur coating her face, she was pale as a ghost. She gulped some saliva, inhaled through her snout, and put on a smile that just about broke my heart as she replied.

 

"Of coursea Sir. What did you have in mind?"

 

She closed the door behind her as we were taken out of the hallway by the guards.

 

Upon leaving the Barracks, we were then escorted out of the gates where one grabbed a ring of keys from his belt and began freeing the elf from her shackles. They continued shadowing us until we got 50 feet from the walls where one of the guards handed me a familiar wooden box. They turned around and left us there without anything more than a nod.

 

"Not even a single fucking day and we're exiled from a city. What the actual fuck?! Even when I was across the sea in the damnedable cat box, I was never driven from a settlement this quickly. Fucking Nobles! The lot of them!"

 

Fahkir's complaints were tinny behind her helmet, but still held her rage at this mess.

 

"I just hope he doesn't treat Xenia too poorly, I mean we all know what's happening there, but I at least hope he isn't an abuser in addition to a sex offender."

 

"I also wish that she isn't treated too badly. It's kinda interesting how he used the term doll, though. I don't think it was merely just a euphemism for a sexy and submissive woman."

 

Tah'Styr's leaned on me to get more comfort as I wrapped my arm around her waist to pull her in tighter.

 

"Y-you aren't wrong Oni-Onimous."

 

We jumped a bit at the Elf's words. We turned to her in puzzlement, gone were the tears, though her eyes were still red, and a defeated look had taken over her face.

 

"I understand where you three come from is rather... ignorant of the goings-on of the rest of the region, but Dolls are what we classify a breed of Tielfing that is a rather timid and promiscuous and often owned by Madams as an expensive escort or by wealthy individuals as visually pleasing house pets.

 

"Xenia, being from the Minotaur race, does share similarities with your kin, umm... Tah'Ster?"

 

She acted as if we were going to beat her for relaying the information, and quickly, almost tripping over her own words, tried to appease us.

 

"NO-Not-that-I'm-implying-you-are-like-the-average-Tiefling-mind-you!"

 

Her complete 180 from total manipulative THOT to submissive servant caused a slight chuckle to come from Tah’Styr, and me, before schooling ourselves at recalling how she got into this mess with us.

 

"Hrhm! sorry. Thanks Motherly-Wolf, for the information. We will probably look like fish out of water for some time and your cooperation with us will help ease us out of it. But we should get moving. We've got even less time to travel with the sun out with how long that "meeting" took."

 

With nods of agreement from the rest, we set off to our first official contract, or quest really, in this fantasy world.

Announcement
If you got questions reguarding lore make sure to leave comment, I actually read them.

 

The Poll will Kinda-Sorta be spoilery but I assure you that it is 100% important. If Motherly-Wolf gets sufficent votes, I might actually include her in the harem proper. 

Which character is Bae
  • Tah'Styr Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Fahkir Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Onimous Votes: 1 3.7%
  • TBA- Goblin Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TBA- Orc Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Motherly-Wolf? Votes: 2 7.4%
Total voters: 27
10