Chapter – 22 – The age old argument
299 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Gluten Tag my Crumbs!

 

I've got good news and bad news...

Good news, I'm finally going to have a vacation from my work place :D

Bad news, I'm finally going to have a vacaiton from my work place D:

To summarize: from June 8 to June 19 I'll be down in Brazil visiting family. This means that I'll be missing next week's schedule, as internet will be spotty and I'll probably be too busy to write anything, and potentially the week after's release will be missing if not late. Let's hope a chance to properly socialize, albeit with a language barrier, will help my dialogue improve. I am sorely lacking in social skill and XBox Live doesn't really count to helping that DX. 

The cool breeze that grazed my elongated ears was a stark contrast to the comforting warmth that was bathing me.

The tears that were shed were few and far between; the ducts barely squeezing out any after years of non-use. It's odd that despite all that had changed, a different world, a different body, a different race, some things were still the same.

I was the same, yet not.

Tah'Styr's chest had gained a bit of moistness to it, but it wasn't unpleasant, if anything it made the experience better. The damp fabric sucking up her body's scent and filling my nose that was buried deep into it, with her sweet cinnamon smell.

Her scent, her warmth, and her softness brought up memories of Christmases long past. Of waking up to a house with cozy warmth and the streets outside were coated in several feet of virgin snow. Of sitting with a mug of eggnog with my parents as we begun the American tradition of opening presents. Of a time when I truly felt happy. Of a time, I wasn't an emotionally dead robot.

It was odd how I needed to be ripped from my reality and thrust into a foreign land to finally start to heal.

But this is now my reality, and with Tah'Styr I could live with it.

The sniffling and shuddering had passed. Her embrace never loosening, her interlocked arms keeping me bound to her, my own reflecting her possessiveness. Neither of us wanted to end our tight bond... unfortunate for us that we weren't alone, and our traveling companions have gotten a bit... annoyed.

 

"*Ahem!* While I do love me a good Rom-Com every now and then, are you gunna' explain or should I?"

 

"Yeah! You've still haven't told me what in the bloody Mana well's going on here. An’ this whole lovey-dovey bullshite is gettin on me nerves!"

 

"Hehe I'll admit, it seems kinda gay to me."

 

I reluctantly pulled my head out of the pillowy goodness of Tah'Styr's bosom, our arms still locked around each other, and looked at the two women. Fahkir was visibly cringing from her observations of us two, while Motherly-Wolf was giving Fahkir a 'Da fuk u mean' look. She looked like she was about to ask another question, but I quickly bea the rtoo the punch.

 

"Before you ask Mother- actually do you have a nickname we can call you? Motherly-Wolf isn't exactly the most convenient to say."

 

"*Tsk* Ackchyually Motherly-Wolf isn't even my real name. It's the Direct translation from Elvish. As many of our Elvish names are difficult to pronounce in common, Whenever we are speaking it we use the translated version. However, seeing as you are an Elf and My Elvish name is rather simple, I guess you can call me by it.

"The name's Bytch Enhæt, daughter of Sao Enhæt, a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

 

She gave us a full proper aristocratic curtsy, bowing her head and everything. When she finished and looked back at us a wide imperious smile adorned her face. She must have mistaken our shocked expressions for ones of recognition at her status. Her smile fell as soon as the first chuckle was let loose, followed by more as we all started to burst into laughter. Tah’Styr and I gripped each other tighter as to not fall over into proper ROFLing position, a position that Fahkir was one-step away from as she clutched at her knees with the amount of excitement she was in.

New tears were somehow produced but instead of sorrow that fueled it, only mirth contributed to it. Tah'Styr was a in a similar state as her cerulean eyes collected a fair amount of moisture. Her tail actually began to thump on the ground with how much she was losing control.

 

"Wh-what's so funny?"

 

Her voice came out despondent, all of the satisfaction she had was replaced with confusion.

 

"Ju-Just to conpffff-confirm, Your pffpffull name translated in common is: Motherly-Wolf In-Love, correct?"

 

"Yes, what's wrong about that? it's a very prodigious lineage"

 

Fahkir couldn't handle it any longer and finally collapsed on the ground wheezing as each breath was quickly turned into more laughter. Tah'Styr got some semblance of control.

 

'*Aherm* Well Bytch your Whole name sounds like Bitch in heat, which is typically an insult where we come from. Not sure if is an insult in common or not, but we can't unhear it now."

 

"That brings us back to what I was going to explain to you Bytch, HAahaha! We aren't from around here, and by 'here' I mean this planet, land, or plane, or whatever. Hell, we all used to be humans and Tah'Styr and Fahkir used to be men!"

 

Bytch was first incredibly furious but as she listened, more and more confusion replaced it.

 

"Wait, whot?! you're telling me that you all used to be humans from another land entirely and not just humans but all male humans, and now two of you are in a very romantic relationship? Isn't that incredibly queer?"

 

"SEE! tried telling them that. The day prior they were none stop flirting with each other. Then this morning I caught both of them in the same bed as naked as the day they were born, smelling of sweat and sex.

"I can understand Tah'Styr being so open about their relationship, seeing as she was gay even before we got transported here, but Onimous makes no sense. You never gave off any hint of being gay; you even occasionally gave us links to porn you were into, all of which involved big busty babes. Granted, Tah'Styr is now a big busty babe, still I don't get how you suddenly started batting for the LGBTQ. Were you always so loose?"

 

Everyone stared at me, even Tah'Styr. Though I couldn't physically see her, as during the conversation she had spun me around so that she was the big spoon while still standing and my head resting delectably on her organic pillows.

 

"Um...Well I guess I kinda always was a bit loose, as you put it. While I never intentionally jerked the chicken to traps, occasionally they would appear in the media I was watching and the author/artist did such a good job that I kinda just... ignored the fact that they were actually guys? Don't get me wrong I never checked out real porn of traps, they all looked way too much like men for me to ignore, but there have been times where I've seen a real trap that I was genuinely attracted to. I don't consider myself gay since it wasn't the man part that I was into, but I could see how that can be misconstrued as such. Plus for those traps that do a terrific job, you can kinda just ignore the dick and imagine it as just plain old anal sex with a flat chested woman, which as far as I'm concerned isn't gay."

 

I shrugged as I presented my argument on how traps aren't gay with the ease of explaining how to get to the snack aisle back at my old job.

 

"Yeah no, that's hella gay."

 

I just shrugged again as Tah'Styr held me tighter and gave me a peck on the ear.

Announcement
So Traps... Too gay, or not Too gay, that is the question.

Traps
  • Gay Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Not gay Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Inbetween (comment your argument please <3) Votes: 7 28.0%
Total voters: 25
9