【〈«Start»〉】#2
222 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 


Leon rested on a wooden coffin.

Priests examined his body and exclaimed him dead, as they felt no pulse.

His corpse was over 6’2". Naturally, it consumed a lot of space.

Leon could hear moans and sobs of many people as they cried in front of his coffin.

Even though his heart had stopped beating, his brain was still functioning.

He could not move or speak or show any sign that he was alive.

He rested there in the coffin, just staring at the ceiling and listening as people came, wept, and left.

A mask hid half of his face, so people could not see his crushed face. A shroud covered the rest of his body.

After a while, a man stood above him and brushed his eyes close with his hand.

Later on, the coffin was closed and taken inside a forest. Many labourers built an underground tomb in the woods.

Inside the tomb, they stored the coffin in a burial chamber.


*****


Emptiness ushered Leon’s vision.

‘Was it too much to ask for a peaceful slumber?’ He pondered from within the coffin, unable to do anything.

He could not sleep. His mind kept constantly looking back, and all his eyes saw was darkness.

As time passed, his consciousness got hazy.

《Do You Have Regrets?》

Amidst the endless void, he saw a text written in blue.

Seeing it, he recalled on the day of his funeral how many people had arrived. The tears they shed were not insincere. The prayers they recited were genuine. Although there were many things Leon failed to accomplish, many regrets lingered on. Upon hearing those payers, he let go of them all.

‘The life I lived was not meaningless, now, I have no regrets’

《Do You Want To Relive Your Life?》

《Do You Want To Change The Decisions You Made In The Past?》

‘No,’

‘The decisions I made, the paths I took, made me the man who I’m today. I cannot help but greed for things that I could not get. Still, I cannot help but feel pride for the tasks I achieved.’

‘I decided the way I lived, I faced the consequences for the life I lived.’

《Then, What Is It You Desire?》

‘Now, all I desire is...to… retire,’ His consciousness faded.

《Analyzing All Your Responses》

《Your Desire Couldn’t Be Granted》

《You Have Refused The Choice Of Regression or Reincarnation》

《You Have Been Marked With The Color ‘Scarlet’》

《Starting Scarlet Evolution》


 

13