31. Late at night.
2.8k 14 71
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For the first time in my life, I was not fucked until I was unconscious. I managed to outlast Elise, Junko, Silvia and my sisters… Well, I’m tired as hell… I just want to sleep but I need to use the bathroom before that.

 

I was able to escape the tight embrace of my future wives and then got out of the room. So far so good!

 

I started walking towards the stairs.

 

Hmm? How am I able to navigate so well when it is a bit past midnight? Well, apparently goblins have Night Vision.

 

I mean, it makes sense since I could see everything in detail back in our cave. This is the first time I get up to do something this late at night.

 

Electra explained a lot about it but I was not really paying attention. I was and still am too sleepy to hear her explanation. I’ll apologize about that later.

 

“Careful with the stairs…” I muttered as I was going downstairs.

 

You know… Being so small is so inconvenient… I have to be extra careful when using stairs because I basically have the height of a child… Sigh…

 

“Made it…” I muttered just as I reached the first floor of the inn.

 

The smell of mead and other beverages was impregnated on this floor…

 

“Now I’m thirsty… I guess I’ll just wake Silvia up and ask her to make some water for me with her magic.”

 

I really need to start learning how to use magic… I can’t wait to be able to shoot some good ol’ fireballs!

 

I made my way towards the back door while thinking of my future as a great archmage…

 

“This smell…?” My nose twitched.

 

I knew that smell… But I couldn’t remember to whom it belonged…

 

Then suddenly, another familiar smell invaded my nostrils… It was the smell of piss…

 

“Looks like the bathroom is busy…” I muttered.

 

Well, I call it a bathroom but it's just a simple wooden stall with a latrine… Silvia told me to cover my nose as soon as I entered.

 

“I really gotta pee…” I tried to resist my urges but it was futile.

 

I guess it won’t be bad if I go and do my business near that stall…

 

I walked towards the side of the stall, I pulled my dick and started doing my business.

 

(Aaaaah… Finally…)

 

There’s nothing like taking a piss after fucking for hours!

 

I then looked towards the sky and realized something.

 

“Whoa…” I was genuinely surprised thanks to what I saw.

 

This is the first time that I see the night sky of this world… There were hundreds of strange constellations covering the night sky. Between those hundreds of constellations and stars there are six moons. Four of them are very small and the last two are just as big as the one from Earth.

 

All of the moons had different colours. The smaller ones are pale blue, red, purple, and pink. The two big ones are pale green and yellow.

 

“Incredible…”

 

I was genuinely dumbfounded to see such a large number of moons on the sky… I was completely focused on analysing the new and strange constellations, stars and moons. 

 

I was so focused on the night sky that I did not notice that the door of the stall besides me had been opened…

 

“Ehh?” I heard the voice of a girl.

 

I then realized that she had noticed me…

 

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing!?” The girl said in the human language. She grabbed one of my shoulders.

 

“Taking a piss? You were taking too long.” I said to the girl.

 

“Couldn’t you just wait for a bit until I was gone!?” She got angry at me.

 

I looked over my shoulder and saw a young woman with freckles on her nose, long red hair arranged in a braid that is resting on her left shoulder, her eyes are green, she’s 1.64 meters tall, her facial features are very cute, small nose, pink lips… Her breasts are big… Not as big as Silvia’s but they are very big. She’s wearing a white nightgown, her breasts were threatening to slip out of her tight nightgown.

 

The young woman was holding a candle. She had a bit of an irritated expression on her face.

 

“I’m almost done anyway.” I said to her. I was now focusing on finishing my business here and going to bed.

 

“Just use the latrine! Don’t be a pig!” She said as she grabbed my shoulder.

 

Her nails were buried deeply on my skin. It doesn’t really hurt me at all… Her hands are very warm and soft though.

 

“Ah…” The woman now had a dumbfounded expression. She was looking at my dick.

 

“You know… It is rude to stare.” I said to the dumbfounded woman.

 

Her cheeks were as red as her beautiful red hair… She was struggling to say anything.

 

While she was struggling to even utter a single word, I was finally done with my business.

 

“See? Didn’t take too long. See ya.” I said as I was adjusting my pants. 

 

I then started to walk back towards the door of the inn.

 

Before I could even get close to the door, my arm was grabbed… The girl stopped me. I looked over my shoulder again.

 

“Hey… Would you keep me company?” The young woman asked.

 

“Huh? Why? We don’t even know each other.” I said to her.

 

As much as I would like to give some company to a cute girl, I’m tired as hell right now… I just want to get some sleep with my cute future wives.

 

“What do you mean by that!? Of course we do!” She got angry at me again…

 

I mean… Her smell is familiar but I think I would remember a cutie like her…

 

“ We do know each other! You know what? Just come with me! You haven’t eaten anything yet, right? I’ll give you something in exchange for keeping me company!” She said with an irritated tone.

 

She didn’t even let me answer… She just dragged me towards the insides of the inn…

 

She says we know each other but I don’t remember her… Oh, well! I’m quite hungry so I guess it is fine to keep her company for a while.

 

“Wait here. I’ll bring you something to eat.” She said as she left me on one of the tables of the inn… It was the same table where Elise, Silvia and my sisters ate lunch with Granny Mara.

 

I didn’t waste any time and took a seat.

 

“Hmm… From where do I know that woman?” I was genuinely confused.

 

I couldn’t do anything else but wait… That’s exactly what I did. After a few minutes, she finally came out of the kitchen. She was holding a wooden bowl of hot soup on her right hand.

 

The young woman placed the bowl in front me along with a wooden spoon. She then placed the candle she was holding in the middle of the table and she finally took a seat.

 

“Thank you.” I said as I grabbed my spoon.

 

I took a spoonful of soup into my mouth.

 

“Tasty.” I said.

 

It really is tasty. It has a little bit of everything. It has carrots, potatoes and hare meat. The temperature of the soup is just right!

 

“Is that so? It is just normal soup though…” The young woman made an uncomfortable expression.

 

I just kept taking spoonfuls of the incredibly tasty soup.

 

“Anyway… You must be wondering why I asked for your company.” The young woman spoke.

 

“Kinda.” I replied.

 

“You see… I want to apologize for what happened earlier today. I was not in a good place mentally and I kinda took it out on you and your companions…” The young woman seemed apologetic.

 

Earlier today? The only one who was rude to me was…

 

 

 

 

I’m fucking dumb, aren’t I? Of course I know this woman… It was the rude waitress who insulted us…

 

“And why are you apologizing now? Aren’t you disgusted by being seated in the same table with a freak like me? I thought you didn’t serve my kind here.” I looked at her with annoyance.

 

“Like I said before, I wanted to apologize for that. I was waiting for you guys to come downstairs during dinner but you didn’t so…” She smiled bitterly.

 

“What’s up with the sudden change of heart?” I asked.

 

“My mother and I had a long talk after she came home… I was heavily scolded…” She said while looking at the flame that was slowly consuming the candle.

 

“Just for that are you apologizing? That doesn’t sound like a genuine apology to me.” I said with an annoyed tone.

 

“I know, I know… I have been all day reflecting on my room… I… I was watching those goblin girls playing with the children and… Well… I heard that they were helping around the inn, so I realized I was wrong about you guys… I’m sorry…” 

 

She then bowed to me… Her head hit the table… It looked a bit painful...

 

“Owww…!” She yelped in pain.

 

She was now rubbing her forehead... Her eyes were a bit teary…

 

Is this seriously the same girl who was rude to us? It seems like a lie.

 

(She’s the same girl…) Electra said with a sleepy tone.

 

(I’m surprised you’re still awake.) I said to the sleepy goddess.

 

(I’m sleeeeepyh.... I just got up to grab a glass of warm milk… Good night…) Electra seemed to have fallen asleep again.

 

“Okay, apologies accepted, I guess… What made you treat us that way?” I asked out of genuine curiosity.

 

She made an embarrassed expression.

 

“To be honest… It was the first time that I had interacted directly with a group of goblins… I had seen them in the capital, but I had never interacted with one directly… I know this is not an excuse but one of my best friends was robbed by one of your kind… AH! I’m not implying all of your kind are bad or something like that it is just that…-” She panicked and started talking quite fast…

 

“Okay, I get it…” I interrupted her.

 

I see… So she treated us like that because of an irrational fear huh…

 

Also, I feel like I have gotten better at the Human Language…

 

“Sorry… My friend told me the story of how she was robbed in vivid detail and I couldn’t sleep well for weeks after that… I think I started to be afraid of your kind… Please forgive me… I was wrong… You guys are good people…” She bowed again. This time she was careful and she didn’t hit her head.

 

Well, I get that it was the fault of an irrational fear. I mean, thanks to the Trial of Evolution, I’m a bit afraid of spiders… If that spider were to appear again, I would surely scream…

 

“All is forgiven as long as you don’t do something like that again.” I said to her with a flat tone.

 

By this point I had already finished my soup. It was really tasty.

 

“Thank you… I’m glad that you forgave me…” She raised her head. She had a relieved expression on her face.

 

“You still have to apologize to my sisters though.” I looked at her with a serious expression.

 

“Of course… I’m planning to do that in the morning… Umm… I think we haven’t introduced ourselves yet. My name is Lara, what’s your name?” She asked with a bitter smile.

 

Lara… The name suits her. It is also really adorable.

 

“Ru.” I answered her question.

 

“I see… Ru… Ru… Ru…-” She started to mutter my name for some reason.

 

“Umm…”

 

“Sorry… I have a bad time remembering names. I do that in order to remember the names.” Lara explained with the same bitter smile from before.

 

Ah… Now it makes sense. I feel bad for her now… She will have a bad time learning the names of my sisters.

 

“Yawn… I will be going to bed then… It was nice meeting you, Lara. Please never do something like that again.” I said while getting up from my chair.

 

“Of course… I reflected on my mistakes…” She seemed apologetic again.

 

Before I was able to start walking to go upstairs, a strange sound caught my attention…

 

It was like a storm was coming directly at us…

 

(That’s… Not the… Sound of… A storm… Silly cute believer…) The sleepy Electra spoke.

 

(Then what is it?) That sound was putting me on the edge…

 

I have a bad feeling about this for some reason…

 

“Is something the matter, Ru?” Lara asked while tilting her head.

 

(That’s the… Sound… Of… Horses…) Electra said slowly.

 

The sound had become a bit clearer. It was a clattering sound that could only be produced by dozens of horses…

 

“Lara… Stay here.” I said to her.

 

“Ehh? Why? Eeeh!?” She was left dumbfounded because I had extinguished the candle that was illuminating the room.

 

“Just stay here and don’t move… I’ll be back shortly.” I left without waiting for her response.

 

I left the building by using the backdoor. I was moving slowly and very carefully… It didn’t take long for me to see the ones who were producing the clattering sound… I was hiding in a bush while spying on them…

 

Several men covered in black had arrived at the town’s entrance. They were tying their horses around wherever they could. I could barely hear their conversations over the neighing of the horses…

 

“So you got your ass kicked Johan? And by someone way smaller than you?” One of the men said.

 

“That freak is not a “someone” Kan! I didn’t do anything because that old hag was there!” The man called Johan answered. He was deeply enraged.

 

So this is the guy that I beat up today for trying to touch Silvia and Elise… I’m really annoyed now...

 

“So you’re afraid of an old lady? You’re really pathetic, you know?” The guy named Kan said with a joking tone.

 

“What did you say, you bastard? Do you want me to kill you, bastard!?” Johan got even more enraged.

 

“Exactly what I said, you bitch! You don’t have any chances of beating me when you were beaten by a mere goblin!” Kan replied in a teasing manner.

 

“Say that to my face!” Johan shouted loudly.

 

“Can you guys just shut up already!? I want to enjoy this moment! The boss finally gave his permission to take all the women of this stupid town! We should be celebrating because this will be as easy as stealing candy from a baby! There’s nothing that these people could do about it!” A third one said with enthusiasm.

 

“Oh! I almost forgot about that! Hey Johan, you mentioned that there was an elven woman, right?” Kan asked Johan.

 

Oh you bitch… Don’t you even dare to…

 

“That’s right! She has some ridiculously big breasts! I’m looking forward to messing her up! There’s also that adventurer girl that the guild sent to subjugate us… She really has a nice body as well.” Johan said with a grotesque smile

 

“Hehehe! I’m really looking forward to it as well!” Kan had the same smile as Johan.

 

“I want to take that dogkin from the church! I want to see how long it will take for that cutie to be broken!” A fourth one joined in.

 

“You really have some messed up hobbies, you know that?” The third one from before said.

 

 

 

 

I’m gonna fucking kill them… I’m really pissed off right now… I don’t know who is the boss of these guys or what they want besides taking my women, but they are in for a world of pain!

 

“Well? What are we waiting for! The sooner we begin the faster we can taste those girls!” Kan yelled.

 

“Yeah!” The rest of the men shouted merrily.

 

“You know? I think I will be going to the inn to take revenge. Maybe making that freak watch while I rape “his” women.” Johan had a sadistic smile on his face.

 

 

“That sounds like a plan! How about we go together? You mentioned that the daughter and the wife of the owner were some real beauties. I might have some fun with them while you’re busy.” Kan smiled brightly.

 

“Just don’t break them too much. I also want to taste Lara.” Johan said to Kan.

 

The men started to scatter around the town… I then noticed that they were all armed to the teeth…

 

Johan and Kan were quickly approaching the entrance of the inn…

 

“Oh shit… Lara…” I muttered.

 

I had forgotten that Lara was waiting in the dining room of the inn… As soon as they enter they are gonna see her.

 

I didn’t waste any time and I ran towards the backdoor.

 

“Did you hear that?” Khan asked.

 

“Nope! I’m only thinking about the voices of those women when I’m ramming them with my enormous cock!” Johan yelled.

 

I managed to hear that conversation before going inside…

 

Tonight those bastards will die… I will really fuck them up!

 

Nobody messes up with my women!

 

Heya! New chapter is out! I just want to make clear that no rape will be happening on this story. I just used it as a threat, so for those who don't like that (myself included) can rest assured. I repeat, rape will not be happening here. Anyway, thanks for reading!

71