40. A “small” and happy wedding. (Part 2)
2.2k 30 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-----Arrat’s POV-----

Fufufu! Everything is going according to plan!

 

“Ahh… G-Goddess…” Junko was gasping while looking at my sisters and I.

 

“N-No way…” Marcus was looking at us as if he had seen a ghost…

 

“Ah…” Orella and Timothy instinctively kneeled before us.

 

“...” Rigant simply fainted while standing.

 

Lara and Mara were looking at each other in shock.

 

Everyone in the church is in a similar state with the exceptions of Silvia, Ru and Ru’s sisters.

 

Everything is still going according to my plan despite this little setback!

 

I’m quite excited about today, you know? After all, you don’t get married everyday.

 

Hmm? If I’m okay about marrying Ru? Of course! I’m really happy actually! I have been monitoring both my destiny and his own for quite a while now. I suppose I’ll tell you why I am so happy to be here.

 

I have both good news and bad news about this…

 

Let’s start with the bad news!

 

You see… If Astera, Electra and I as well as the rest of these girls don’t marry Ru, it will be basically a death sentence for him.

 

Why? Well… The guy is both extremely lucky and so unlucky at the same time… I have told Electra and Astera that he has a great destiny ahead of him, that’s one hundred percent true… 

 

But having a great destiny ahead of you doesn’t mean that you will have a good end to your life…

 

Yeah, he has an obnoxious amount of bad ends ahead of him… No, I’m not kidding! In 14.000.605 possible futures he dies in terrible suffering. Again, I’m not kidding…

 

But that’s where the good news comes in!

 

We are currently on our way to the greatest of outcomes! I’ve been doing my best to save him!

 

I’m sure you’re wondering: “But, what does your marriage with him have to do with that?” 

 

That’s a good question!

 

You see… If we don’t get married today, certain events will not happen which also will make him unable to meet a lot of important people which only would lead him further to a bad end.

 

Some of those events and important people will save his life several times… Now, do you see why it is so important to get married to him today?

 

Well… Though I say that… I also have my own sentimental reasons…

 

We’ll have enough time to talk about me after this! Let’s just leave this heavy topic for later and have a fun wedding!

 

I immediately walked towards Junko.

 

“Ah… G-Goddess…” She muttered as soon as I got close to her.

 

“Extend your arms please.” I said to Junko.

 

“Yes! Sorry!” She instantly did what she was told with a mix of confusion and nervousness on her face.

 

I then snapped my fingers.

 

The tray that had previously fallen to the ground returned to her hands. The fragments of the broken porcelain cups flew from the ground towards the tray and started reassembling themselves. The kettle also flew towards the tray and it was filled again with boiling water. All of the water on the ground was dried up instantly.

 

“Oooh! Time Magic!” Silvia was excited about the magic I was using.

 

“That kind of magic exists as well? How curious…” Ru seemed interested in the magic I was using… He was also looking very intently at Electra.

 

So he has already been charmed by Electra… Fufufu! My beautiful little sister has that kind of effect!

 

“Ah…” Junko was looking at the tray with her mouth agape.

 

“Use these leaves instead. You will like them!” I winked at her.

 

“Ah! So you brought those tea leaves from Neo Olympus or from New Asgard?” Astera asked me.

 

“Asgard.” I replied with a smile.

 

“Granny Svidra sure knows how to grow some incredible tea leaves!” Astera seemed satisfied with my choices.

 

I nodded in response.

 

“Do… Do I need to do something special to prepare the tea…?” Junko asked with a timid expression.

 

So adorable! I genuinely love the Dogkin race!

 

“Nothing in particular. Just prepare it like any other tea.” I smiled at her while patting her head.

 

“Ah…” She instantly blushed… She was also wagging her tail quite rapidly.

 

“Here.” Electra suddenly clapped. A table wide enough to fit 30 people appeared in the middle of the room.

 

I knew I had forgotten about something!

 

“...” Marcus was not reacting at all.

 

I guess I have to fix this situation first…

 

I then clapped as loudly as I could. It probably was not the best way to get the attention of everyone because…

 

“Aaaaaaah!” Rigant woke up in panic and screaming.

 

“...!” Orella and Timothy were trembling in fear…

 

Jeez… We are not going to do anything bad to them…

 

I kinda feel bad about Orella and Rigant though… It is just so sad that their marriage will…-

 

Ohohohoho! I almost spoiled a bit from the things to come… That’s a bad habit I got from being the Goddess of Destiny!

 

“Ah! Goddesses!” Marcus suddenly yelled and ran towards me… 

 

He instantly kneeled before me.

 

“My ladies… This humble servant welcomes you to this modest temple… I’m afraid we will not be able to welcome you as you my ladies deserve…” He also trembled a bit.

 

Sigh… Mortals get really scared about something so unimportant… We don’t care if you don’t have a temple filled with gold offerings for us! As long as you’re respectful and do a good job at spreading our words, we don’t care!

 

“We don’t mind that. Marcus, why don’t you help Junko to prepare the tea?”

 

“Yes…!” Both Marcus and Junko nodded vigorously before running towards the table that Arrat made for them.

 

Sheesh… These two can really act as father and daughter from time to time. That’s cute!

 

“Granny…” Lara suddenly spoke.

 

“Yeah?” Mara replied.

 

“I’m not dreaming right, we are really meeting some goddesses?” Lara asked while still in shock.

 

“Yes, we are…” Mara nodded with a serious expression.

 

It is so cute that Mara is trying to hide her inner turmoil!

 

“Ah! I’ll also help with the tea!” Elise suddenly ran towards the table.

 

Ah… That mischievous girl was looking at my breast… I was expecting Ru to do that to be honest… He’s still looking at Electra very intently.

 

“Let’s get this party started then!” Astera shouted.

 

“Yeah!” Ru’s sisters all raised their hands with a lot of excitement.

 

“So the ones who are going to get married please come towards the table!” I smiled at the group.

 

Ru’s sisters ran towards the table. They were followed shortly after by Silvia and Ru. Lara and Mara were the last ones to arrive since they still couldn’t get over their shock.

 

“Are you guys gonna stand there and watch or would you prefer to be closer to the table?” I asked with a smile to Rigant, Orella and Timothy.

 

“...” The three of them were struggling to talk… When they noticed that they couldn’t speak properly, they simply nodded and walked towards the table.

 

I looked towards the door. A black mare was looking into the church.

 

(You may come in as well, Yoshimoto Sae.) I spoke telepathically with the reincarnated individual. I didn’t forget to smile at her.

 

“N-Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeigh!?” Sae was looking at me in shock.

 

(Try to speak to me in your mind. I don’t bite!) I tried to calm her down.

 

(H-Hello… Umm… Arrat-sama?) She spoke to me in Japanese.

 

(Indeed, it is me! It is so nice to meet you in person!) I replied with a teasing smile.

 

(Ah… Nice to meet you… This is the first time that I have met a goddess in person… I’m not sure how I should behave…) She seemed a bit nervous.

 

Hmm…? First time? She should have met Arnia when she was reincarnated…

 

Hold on…

 

I then used my powers to locate my little sister…

 

Fuck… She has been fooling around with men and neglecting her job…

 

Note to self: Scold Arnia as soon as I see her. Additional note: Get my baseball bat from my Divine Realm just in case…

 

(You don’t need to mind that! Anyway, why don’t you join them at the table? Astera and I will marry you to him as well.)

 

(M-M-Marriage!? Isn't it a bit too soon!? He doesn’t even know that I am a reincarnator!) She was flustered.

 

(Do you see yourself being with anyone else?) I asked.

 

(I don’t know… You said that you were the Goddess of Destiny, right? Will I be..-) Sae was about to ask me about the future.

 

(Yes, you will! Don’t worry about the small details!) I said with a smile.

 

(Is that so? Hmmm…  Hmmmm… Okay then!) Sae walked into the church and then quickly moved towards the table.

 

I'm glad she was easy to convince since she's one of those important people who will save Ru's life several times.

 

Fufufu! This wedding will really be fun!


I was in front of a large table watching Elise, Marcus and Junko while they were preparing some tea… The three of them were panicking because of the three goddesses in this room.

 

They were muttering things like: “We can't mess this up! There are goddesses here!”

 

I’m also feeling a bit weird… I haven’t been able to take my eyes off Electra… It is so strange…

 

“Silvia, can you also use Time Magic?” I asked.

 

Silvia behind me, her arms were wrapped around my neck.

 

“If it was me before the ritual, I could but… Sigh… That kind of magic is way too powerful for a mortal to use… I could only go back in time 20 seconds and that would leave me unconscious…”

 

“That’s very impressive, Silvia. It must have taken a lot of effort to reach that level.” I said to Silvia.

 

“You can praise me more, you know?” Silvia sounded very happy.

 

Silvia was now hugging me very tightly…

 

Sheesh…

 

“Neeeeeeeigh!” Blanca’s head suddenly appeared beside me… 

 

“Aaah!” She scared the shit out of me…

 

“Whoa!” Even Silvia got scared.

 

“Blanca! You need to wait outside!” Ya noticed the mare and came running towards her.

 

Ya immediately started to push Blanca towards the entrance.

 

“Don’t worry about her! She’s also a member of your family, right? Why don’t you let her see as well? She’s already quite attached to all of you, so it is her right to be here!” Arrat suddenly got very passionate about letting Blanca stay.

 

“Okay!” Ya simply stopped pushing Blanca.

 

“Neeeigh!” Blanca seemed happy. She immediately returned back to her spot beside me.

 

“Well said!” Arrat smiled.

 

Well, if one of the Goddesses says it is okay, then I don't see the problem.

 

“I… I… I think I need several smokes…” Rigant spoke for the first time in a few hours…

 

“Give me one…” Orella demanded an Alricani Stick.

 

“I need a drink… The strongest you have at the inn…” Timothy said.

 

“Hey! Hey! Smoking during a wedding is bad manners, you know!? Just relax for a bit! The drinking and smoking will come afterwards!” Astera said with an intimidating smile.

 

“I agree.” Arrat nodded in agreement.

 

“It won’t take long! We’ll also have a meal, so please be patient!” Electra showed us her beautiful smile…

 

Ah…

 

Rigant, Orella and Timothy were looking at each other with blank looks on their faces...

 

“I want more venison meat! It was soo good!” Ya said with excitement.

 

“I want some rice.” Mi smiled and nodded.

 

“The mashed potatoes were incredibly tasty!” La was very excited.

 

“I want some ale!” Na was looking forward to drinking some alcohol.

 

“Let’s dance!” Gi said with a lot of enthusiasm.

 

“I want candy…” Wa looked at Mara with a pleading expression...

 

“Blanca! Let’s have a race!” Xi was still going on about trying to race Blanca.

 

“I will ride Blanca! The two of us will win against you!” Da accepted the challenge…

 

“Neeeigh!” Blanca seemed to be eager to run.

 

That actually sounds interesting… I might join Xi and run against Blanca and Da.

 

“Silvia, when do we have to kiss? Is this just like that book?” Ta asked.

 

“That will come soon, little one!” Astera smiled mischievously.

 

“I don't wanna wait!” Ra was suddenly in front of me… She immediately stole a kiss from me…

 

Jeez… This kiss-stealing ninja…

 

Ra didn’t stop there… She then started kissing me very passionately...

 

“It looks like we’re starting on the right track!” Arrat looked pleased.

 

“It does look like that! Hahaha!” Electra laughed.

 

The sound of her laugh was so mesmerizing…

 

“An incredible start, that’s for sure! Anyway, can we please hurry? I don’t want that person to suddenly wake up and panic because I’m not there…”

 

It took some time for the panicked Elise, Junko and Marcus to set everything up… Mara and Lara were whispering things at each other during that time...


-----Electra's POV-----

It took a while for everyone to calm down and to prepare everything for the actual ceremony.

 

Elise, Junko and Marcus were running around like a headless chicken trying to prepare the tea…

 

I was going to help them, But my older sisters told me not to do it. That my help would actually make them get even more nervous.

 

Lara and Mara have finally accepted this situation. Although they still have a bit of an internal turmoil because of our presence...

 

Silvia and the goblin sisters were quick to accept the situation. Even Sae, the girl who was reincarnated as a horse accepted the situation quickly.

 

Ru is acting a bit different towards me… He has not stopped sending glances at me… I even saw him blush a few moments ago…

 

"He has already fallen for you" is what my sisters said while talking via telepathy…

 

"Let's begin! Ru, Silvia come here!" Astera was holding the tray with several cups of tea.

 

Ru and Silvia walked towards my older sister while holding hands.

 

They stopped as soon as they reached her.

 

"Now each of you must grab a cup and drink the tea!" Arrat instructed them.

 

"That's it?" Ru tilted his head.

 

"Have some patience, Hero." Astera said with a teasing tone. She then gave Silvia and Ru their cups of tea.

 

"Now drink!" Arrat smiled.

 

Ru and Silvia looked at each other and nodded. They immediately drank all of the tea in their cups.

 

It is a good thing that the water is not that hot…

 

"Weird taste…" Ru had a blank expression.

 

"Yeah…" Silvia nodded while having the same expression as Ru on her face.

 

"Wait for it~." Astera smiled mischievously.

 

They are not prepared for the special effect of the tea! Fufufu! I love this part!

 

"Ah…" Both Silvia and Ru gasped as soon as they noticed the aftertaste of the tea.

 

Their expressions suddenly changed. They were ecstatic thanks to the special tea of New Asgard.

 

"So tasty! What is this!?" Ru was completely bewildered thanks to the taste of the tea.

 

"Can we have some more!?" Silvia looked at Astera in desperation.

 

"Nope! This is only for your ceremony." Astera shook her head.

 

"Very good! You two may kiss now!" Arrat clapped while smiling warmly.

 

Ru and Silvia looked at each other in the eyes…

 

Silvia then crouched and kissed Ru almost instantly.

 

"Congratulations! You two are now married!" Arrat declared with excitement.

 

The rest of us were clapping while they were kissing…

 

"Hey! I know you are excited and all, but the rest of the tea will get cold! You may continue that when the ceremony ends!" Astera yelled at the couple.

 

They were still kissing quite passionately…

 

"Silvia… It is our turn!" Mi got angry.

 

Silvia didn't pay her any attention and wrapped her arms around Ru's neck.

 

The goblin sisters were extremely impatient… They were trying to pull Silvia away from Ru.

 

"How is she this strong!?" Ya yelled with a confused expression.

 

"Just keep pulling, okay!?" La shouted.

 

"Sheesh, you wanna play like that, Silvia? I'll take care of this." Arrat snapped her fingers and Silvia was teleported near Arrat.

 

"Thanks!" Ya thanked my older sister.

 

"Hey! That was so rude! I was enjoying myself!" Silvia was understandably angry.

 

"You were taking too long!" Mi complained.

 

"Let's continue! Each of you take a cup of tea and then kiss that guy over there." Astera instructed the sisters.

 

Needless to say, a battle royale soon started because of the goblin sisters. Elise, Junko, Mara and Lara also joined into the fray…

 

It was a disaster to be honest… Well, I'm just exaggerating, the ceremony went well. It took a while to complete because each of those girls didn't stop kissing Ru when their turn ended…

 

Ah… I forgot to mention that even Sae sneakily drank the tea and kissed Ru. It was a short kiss though.

 

How didn't he or anyone else notice the black mare? Everyone was too busy fighting each other to get a turn and she simply got away with that. Ru was also dazed because of the special effect of the tea.

 

I don't know if it is safe for a mortal to drink that much of it… 

 

"Very well! You're all married now!" Astera smiled warmly.

 

"Congratulations!" I shouted.

 

"What did you put in that tea…? I feel so strange…" Ru was still a bit dazed.

 

"It is really tasty!" Na smiled.

 

"A shame that there's no more…" Gi looked a bit disappointed.

 

"We can't reveal that, I'm afraid." Arrat smiled bitterly.

 

"Were those things I saw while kissing the girls real?" Ru asked while looking at us.

 

"They were!" Astera nodded with a proud expression.

 

"I see… But why did I see Blanca? And why did I feel like she was complimenting me...?" Ru fell deep in thought. He muttered the last part.

 

"So it was real… Hehehe!" Junko smiled and giggled while wagging her tail.

 

"Everything we saw was real? I can't believe it!" Elise was smiling from ear to ear.

 

"I was thinking that it was just a happy illusion but to think that it was actually real." Mara had an expression full of lust while looking at Ru.

 

"I'm so happy it was!" Lara also had the same lustful expression on her face. She was seductively licking her lips…

 

I guess I should now explain the special effect of that tea…

 

When two people drink it and then kiss afterwards, their minds are sent to a special place where they share what they like about each other.

 

Sometimes it also could show what their life together could look like.

 

The special effects only last while the couple is kissing though...

 

The herb used to make this tea is called "Dream Valkyrie." It is called the "Flower of Lovers" by mortals.

 

"Okay, now that we are done with this let's have a party!" Silvia shouted with excitement. Her cheeks were extremely red.

 

(Electra, are you gonna jump in or what? Just jump at him like when you were crying your heart out and apologizing to him!) Astera spoke in my mind...

 

(Don't remind me of that!) I complained…

 

Ugh… I must have looked terrible like that…

 

(Do you want me to take the first turn? I don't really mind taking it!) Arrat was grinning at me!

 

(Nope! I'll go first!) Astera suddenly got very excited.

 

 

I can't allow that! He's my cute first believer! I should be the first obviously!

 

I didn't waste any time and teleported myself in front of Ru. I then crouched in order to look at him in the eyes...

 

"Ehh? Electra?" He seemed a bit confused.

 

I leaned forward and then stole a kiss from him… I had drank the tea beforehand so I was good to go.

 

Ru's expression turned into one of shock.

 

"Ah…" I suddenly heard everyone gasping in shock. Even Silvia was gasping even though she already knew about this...

 

(See? It wasn't that difficult!) Astera said with a cheeky smile.

 

(I'll go next, okay?) Arrat smiled warmly.

 

I could feel how my mind was being dragged into a different place… It didn't feel unpleasant…

 

Thankfully, I was able to escape the pandemonium that would occur in this very room thanks to what I did...

64