Chapter 2-The Male Lead Appears!
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You'll be a student at Bailian school, which is the school where the main character goes to. The mission is very simple-make the main character fall in love with you instead of the original person that it's intended for. Also, you have XP points, which are points that you gain from doing missions and unlocking hidden tasks. XP points can be used for lots of things: activating cheats, getting hints, etc. You'll be given 100 XP points to start with." Fluffball took a deep breath in, it was the first time they'd explained so much in so long.

"Mk, I get it. So, let me just see what i can buy with 100 XP points. Fluffball, how do i see what i can buy?" Hao Yuhan turned his head and glanced at Fluffball, waiting for an answer.

"That...that's quite simple actually. Just click on the silver chain bracelet on your left hand and you'll see the screen come up. You use it just like a iPad, with your hands. Tap to do stuff!(lol)"

"Ah, I see now, thanks" Hao Yuhan looked down and what Fluffball said was true-there was indeed a bracelet on his hand, although he had no idea how it got there. Tapping on it, a blue screen popped in front of his face. Hao Yuhan flashed another of his smiles that anyone would die for to Fluffball. 

Fluffball's thoughts: If host keeps doing this, i'm afraid I might die from fanboying!

"What!?" "I can only afford school uniform!?" Hao Yuhan fumed. 

"Oh yeah, i forgot to mention, host will need to spend his 100 XP points to buy the school uniform, as that's what you'll wear to school. However in the future, host can spend them on whatever host wishes to do." Fluffball sheepishly peeked at Hao Yuhan, only to encounter a exasperated expression.

"Ok, ok, i'll forgive you just this once." Hao Yuhan pressed BUY and then looked at Fluffball. "Well, what are you waiting for? Take me to the world!"

10 minutes later...

"Fluffball! What is this!" Hao Yuhan shouted. Currently, he was surrounded by 3 burly looking men, all covered in tattoos, a few of their teeth missing, and the rest were mustard yellow. 

"Sorry host! I didn't mean to teleport us into an alleyway!" Fluffball darted to and fro, nervous for how it was going to end.

'Well there's no point of being sorry now, that we're in the situation.' Hao Yuhan thought, holding a grudge against Fluffball. 'I'll remember this.'

He decided to take matters into his own hands. Glancing left and right, Hao Yuhan suddenly had a lightbulb go off in his head. He'd done martial arts in his previous life!

Hao Yuhan darted behind the man to his right, then aimed a blow right to his face. POW! Blood came gushing out of the man's nose, dripping onto his grimy leather jacket.

"Boy, how dare you! Brothers, don't be nice!" The second man growled, apparently the person he'd just punched brother. They all rushed in on him, fists and kicks ready to be sent.

Hao Yutan braced for the worst, when suddenly, a voice rang out from behind.

"What are you guys doing!?" Hao Yuyhan turned around to see who'd yelled that. A handsome young man wearing a jumper and skinny jeans stood behind him, eyebrows furrowed and standing straight. Anyone with common sense could tell that he was handsome, and if not, they could still tell from the voice.

DING! The sound came from his that only he could hear. MAIN CHARACTER MALE LEAD DETECTED!

"What!?" Hao Yuhan exclaimed. He. couldn't believe it. "He's the main character!?"

Join my discord at https://discord.gg/zkZPJEMp

1